Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 21.13.07.png

This is from the Facebook group for the podcast. Why would I want relationship advice from two women who both settled for the first guy they found at uni? I wouldn't mind hearing Anna's thoughts but I seriously don't want to hear Lily telling us what a great, equal relationship she and Rich have when we have all seen how she treats him. The questions in the thread are surprisingly interesting but I doubt that these two ladies can offer anything particularly insightful on the topic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
What's the betting that Anna was the one who secured the Waitrose/John Lewis partnership and brought Lily along? I know she did it a couple of years ago, but nothing with them between then.

Reactions: 19
can someone tell me why Lily likes Single Cream, is it because Lionel likes it hence Lily likes it too

Reactions: 7
O
View attachment 312858
This is from the Facebook group for the podcast. Why would I want relationship advice from two women who both settled for the first guy they found at uni? I wouldn't mind hearing Anna's thoughts but I seriously don't want to hear Lily telling us what a great, equal relationship she and Rich have when we have all seen how she treats him. The questions in the thread are surprisingly interesting but I doubt that these two ladies can offer anything particularly insightful on the topic.
Oh lord, all the typos in that post 😬😬 I’m sure Lily’s monologue (rant) about cream will be absolutely riveting....
Really not sure what kind of relationship advice they’ll feel qualified to give as neither have really dated as ‘adults’.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 312858
I wonder how many times Lily says "like" in her cream monologue? Place your bets now....

Reactions: 4
Has anyone on this thread read her book?
I haven’t, but recently I read the couple of pages you can read on Amazon. It was painful, it read like a teenage diary. I then proceeded to read a few pages of Anna’s book (also on Amazon), and like OH MY WORD that was even more annoying, like, a really *pants* writing style situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 312858
If they want to position themselves as bffs to their followers / viewers, I want to know about their sex lives. Is Anna just as vanilla in the bedroom as she is in front of a camera and a clothing rail? Does Lily tie Rich up and make him call her ‘daddy’ or get turned on when Rich puts his tail between his legs after being told ‘no’?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
If they want to position themselves as bffs to their followers / viewers, I want to know about their sex lives. Is Anna just as vanilla in the bedroom as she is in front of a camera and a clothing rail? Does Lily tie Rich up and make him call her ‘daddy’ or get turned on when Rich puts his tail between his legs after being told ‘no’?
You win the internet today, well done

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
You know this might justsave Lily's career. 😂 I always wonder when influencers film themselves in bed with their partners then say good night, we're going to sleep now if that's ALL they really do have planned. For people who film and talk about so many aspects of their lives, sex does seem a taboo, but why is that? It could be a helpful topic to discuss and is something that is not adding to landfill like most of their content. Whenever I see screenshots of their posts from the Facebook group, I really cringe. You're right @poopettemetis, they do act like BFFs to their followers but they sound like a teenage magazine not adults.

I cam just see The Sex Audit then Edit, what I do in a day sexually, get unready with me...

Monthly favourite positions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder how many times Lily says "like" in her cream monologue? Place your bets now....
I commenced on this on a vlog, nicely as well and was shot down by all her teenage fans! Apparently I was risking causing her confidence issues and it’s just how she talks so is allowed!! Errm but it’s childish, wrong and hard to heard so as a viewer it’s annoying 🤣

Reactions: 12
There are SO MANY grammatical mistakes on that Facebook post.

How?!

Presumably, she writes it, then Mark... does whatever he’s wasting his career opportunities doing... How do NEITHER of them know that the plural of “Grandma” doesn't need an apostrophe?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine doing Missionary, all you see was Lionel
1605565784646.png
1605566051866.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Wait, the second picture hasn’t had the filter treatment right like the one above? That angle is really not flattering. What was she thinking posting that up? She’s so manly 😂

Reactions: 6
One of the most relatable things that Lily, especially, could talk about is sex after baby. Anna can talk about how to be intimate if you find yourself back at your parents. You all know they’re getting these sorts of questions and then they’ll allude and giggle immaturely during the podcast then just talk about their first dates.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.