Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the most relatable things that Lily, especially, could talk about is sex after baby. Anna can talk about how to be intimate if you find yourself back at your parents. You all know they’re getting these sorts of questions and then they’ll allude and giggle immaturely during the podcast then just talk about their first dates.
Agree - could actually be something useful (in a hetero-normative sense), but I’m guessing will turn into stuff about their weddings.

Reactions: 12
If they want to position themselves as bffs to their followers / viewers, I want to know about their sex lives. Is Anna just as vanilla in the bedroom as she is in front of a camera and a clothing rail? Does Lily tie Rich up and make him call her ‘daddy’ or get turned on when Rich puts his tail between his legs after being told ‘no’?

Amazing! What the FB post was flooded with sex questions? Do we think they would avoid them or stammer their way through it?

Reactions: 6
Also some of the clothes on her rail look like ones she has had recently? Like the Hush joggers? And what looks like the colourful standard hoody? So was the shoot pre lockdown? Or were they working as normal? Is she just lying about the timings and if so, why?! Everything is just so fake and set up in her world. It pisses me off that she gets paid loads for it too!!!! (Prob over thinking it!)

Reactions: 8
Also some of the clothes on her rail look like ones she has had recently? Like the Hush joggers? And what looks like the colourful standard hoody? So was the shoot pre lockdown? Or were they working as normal? Is she just lying about the timings and if so, why?! Everything is just so fake and set up in her world. It pisses me off that she gets paid loads for it too!!!! (Prob over thinking it!)
I thought this - she got those slippers the weekend before lockdown started (which would've meant she had three days to do the shoot) but I can't remember if she got the joggers the Friday after lockdown started - she def showed them on her grid the first weekend of lockdown.

I remember last Christmas she hosted her family and tried to do do a stylish table setting but it looked so awful. She's rubbish at styling stuff like that so hard to believe that she's a good fit for the campaign.

I guess for the campaign, they're probably going to show how Lily gives love to someone. Can you imagine Lily dropping off her food to her neighbour?

1605615628252.png

• Haha
One of the most relatable things that Lily, especially, could talk about is sex after baby. Anna can talk about how to be intimate if you find yourself back at your parents. You all know they’re getting these sorts of questions and then they’ll allude and giggle immaturely during the podcast then just talk about their first dates.
According to Lily, her post-Grey sex life is non-existent. She mentioned this in the podcast episode where she described herself as a feminist while also saying she can't understand why some women don't want to have children.

Anna and Mark 'pretend hump' while walking around her parents house.

I'm sure they won't go into too many details about their sex lives, but after their 'pooing with a tampon' discussion, nothing would surprise me.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I never realised her eyebrows look quite that bad! I don’t understand why she fills them in, there’s no need to make them more pronounced! She looks like Bert from Sesame Street!

FDF7D8D0-5C8A-44C6-917C-7483ED068E91.jpeg
8A7241D5-3AC1-4F91-94C0-1E2C68624457.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wouldn’t even know where to start if my brows were like hers. But I’m no brow expert. She definitely needs them shaping. I wonder if she should get them laminated like Anna and then trimmed?

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t even know where to start if my brows were like hers. But I’m no brow expert. She definitely needs them shaping. I wonder if she should get them laminated like Anna and then trimmed?
I'm no expert either but I'd say at the minimum they need a good tidy up all over, a bit taken off three underneath from about a third in and shaping to give a slight arch back and then trimming - they look like rogue caterpillars on her face!

Reactions: 7
She doesn't have an ounce of individuality, Rebecca Wakefield raved about the lamp on insta last week and tadah, Lily bought it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her tour of the lounge just made me feel seasick. Poor Rich, another little dig. There are not enough lamps in the world to make that lounge feel warm and cosy.

Reactions: 10
She doesn't have an ounce of individuality, Rebecca Wakefield raved about the lamp on insta last week and tadah, Lily bought it
The interior of that room gives a glimpse into her state of mind. It's all over the place with no direction and little consideration for the items bought.

I've noticed with Lily that she gets obsessive about buying certain things/trends. Right now it's the H&M homewares collection but the list also includes jumpers with french words on them and, more recently, waffle knit loungewear. It's like she finds something and then has to buy it in multiple colours etc and then a year or so later she's like 'hmmmm, it's not very me anymore' - she did it with a Topshop blouse a few years ago.

She knows the price of everything but the value of nothing.

Reactions: 21
It's like she finds something and then has to buy it in multiple colours etc and then a year or so later she's like 'hmmmm, it's not very me anymore'.
This LMAO. You described Lily perfectly. She won't shut up about how her pregnancy made her 'lose' her personality but she fails to realize she actually never had a personality in the first place! She literally can't figure out what she likes. I personally still have/wear clothes I bought 6+ years ago because, guess what, I actually know myself and my taste so I buy tit accordingly. Literally can't imagine buying stuff and then a year later being like "it's not me anymore." Especially as a 32(?) year old! I'm 26 and my taste generally hasn't changed for years. She just does not know who she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The interior of that room gives a glimpse into her state of mind. It's all over the place with no direction and little consideration for the items bought.

I've noticed with Lily that she gets obsessive about buying certain things/trends. Right now it's the H&M homewares collection but the list also includes jumpers with french words on them and, more recently, waffle knit loungewear. It's like she finds something and then has to buy it in multiple colours etc and then a year or so later she's like 'hmmmm, it's not very me anymore' - she did it with a Topshop blouse a few years ago.

She knows the price of everything but the value of nothing.
you have also described Anna :unsure:

Lily, we get it, your dad is better than Anna's...Gzzzz

Reactions: 11
Her stories with the old family video... I was watching them and my daughter who is 17 months old came over for a look, watched for a few seconds and then made her noise she always makes when she sees a dog 🤣🤣🤣 I'm dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
if Lily really cares about anti racism, (I don’t mean she should but she literally have a highlights saved for BLM), she should have say something about the feedback of Sainsbury’s advert. My point is, you can’t be supportive one day and not the other day.

PS- is a very beautiful advert, go see it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
if Lily really cares about anti racism, (I don’t mean she should but she literally have a highlights saved for BLM), she should have say something about the feedback of Sainsbury’s advert. My point is, you can’t be supportive one day and not the other day.

PS- is a very beautiful advert, go see it
CRIED SO MUCH. Makes me miss my mom’s mashed potatoes 😂

I can’t get over the nasty, racist comments. Thankfully YouTube turned the comments off, but for people to say that the ad doesn’t reflect them...how do you think BIPOC have felt for the last 300 years?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.