Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I CAN’T understand is why Rich doesn’t just buy a desk? If I said no to my husband needing one to work from home, he’d LOL pretty hard then just buy one ?
More fool Rich for the lack of backbone
He’s not even allowed to choose what toilet he can poo in, there’s no way she’s letting him buy a piece of furniture without her permission 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What I CAN’T understand is why Rich doesn’t just buy a desk? If I said no to my husband needing one to work from home, he’d LOL pretty hard then just buy one ?
His back bone would have been broken by shilly years ago..... just a wet blanket now

Reactions: 9
Exactly! He should just buy one himself. Didn’t he have to wait at IKEA for several hours a few videos about? He could have picked one up then and dealt with the fall out later 😂

Reactions: 10
To be honest I expected someone to write in the comments about the stupidity of justifying 1300 pound chair and not letting Rich get an inexpensive Ikea desk.
If she shows her new chair in the next vlog and Rich still doesn't have a desk then I will. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
His back bone would have been broken by shilly years ago..... just a wet blanket now
RIP balls since 10 years ago.

Exactly! He should just buy one himself. Didn’t he have to wait at IKEA for several hours a few videos about? He could have picked one up then and dealt with the fall out later 😂
I still cannot understand why they have a console table in the office...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oooh I just had a look and there a soooo many comments about getting a bigger desk and not caring so much about aesthetics. Miserablily must be fuming!
My favorite comment is from 4 days ago which basically said her office is too sparse with her tiny desk shoved in the corner and nothing else so she should either buy Rich a desk of his own or swap rooms with Grey because with Grey in the office room it wouldn't be so sparse 😂 😂. I bet Lily is fuming that someone had the nerve to tell her to move her office into the box room and give the bigger room to her daughter :ROFLMAO:.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her moral compass is seriously missing if she says she’s been too busy to basically do her job. How are Gleam still managing her? I don’t even watch her vlogs (only a quick skim to witch about on here 😝) but if I turned round to my PhD supervisors and said ‘I decided not to work to my deadline because I couldn’t find time to squeeze my work in’ they’d be like what?! Really hope she reads on here to see how disliked she is. I also really like calling her Miserablily as one poster said!

Reactions: 25
Her moral compass is seriously missing if she says she’s been too busy to basically do her job. How are Gleam still managing her? I don’t even watch her vlogs (only a quick skim to witch about on here 😝) but if I turned round to my PhD supervisors and said ‘I decided not to work to my deadline because I couldn’t find time to squeeze my work in’ they’d be like what?! Really hope she reads on here to see how disliked she is. I also really like calling her Miserablily as one poster said!
To read here means is a new kind job for her, Lily doesn’t do work for free unless is sweeping leaves for / to the neighbours. Plus you are not a mum lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She says on that grid post today she was very productive yesterday- not productive enough to edit a video for today. I have worked full time with 2 toddlers and up to last year I was also studying for a distance learning masters. Some people don't know the meaning of busy or productive.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
It baffles me that Lily claims to be the OG in her industry, yet she’s never even come across the spaghetti to light a candle trick before. Honestly, that’s the most basic of them all, how has she not come across this hack before ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
#Richgetadesk MUST be in the next thread title along with 'miserablily'. C'mon fellow tattlers, we can do this... 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Going through Anna's IG and her reels look professional and seems to blend in with her brand, while Lily's looks more tiktok-ish. Not that I have anything bad to say or against tiktokers but this is something Lily's supposed to be an expert at..she just really seems to go with trends and not into the timeless / classic style.

I know Mark's been helping Anna now but if you have a tripod, there's so much you can do already.

Reactions: 14
LOVE #RichGetADesk 🤣

Also, I didn’t see it being mentioned here but how ridiculous is it that in her desk video we saw that het F&B paint is already chipping? I can’t believe it. These influencers are so dumb! They buy the overpriced paint even though the quality sucks just bc it’s trendy...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
LOVE #RichGetADesk 🤣

Also, I didn’t see it being mentioned here but how ridiculous is it that in her desk video we saw that het F&B paint is already chipping? I can’t believe it. These influencers are so dumb! They buy the overpriced paint even though the quality sucks just bc it’s trendy...lol
It's gifted to a lot of them though isn't it? I don't know if Lily's was gifted but inthefrow's was definitely gifted last year. Hopefully the Hague blue chips off completely downstairs. I used to think it was a nice colour but goes to show how a few short years later it looks so passé.

Reactions: 5
Did you guys notice Lily always complain about any new features, be it FB, twitter or Instagram? Thank duck she is not an App Developer or Web Developer, or else we will still be using ICQ/ MSN or MySpace!

Is your bleeping job, quit moaning!

Reactions: 18
Did you guys notice Lily always complain about any new features, be it FB, twitter or Instagram? Thank duck she is not an App Developer or Web Developer, or else we will still be using ICQ/ MSN or MySpace!

Is your bleeping job, quit moaning!
It's also funny that she says she doesn't like the update when it very clearly was designed with businesses in mind rather than consumers (by businesses I mean generally, people who use instagram as a tool for their job, including Lily). The whole turning the notification page into a shopping page and stuff? Who does she think this helps other than herself and the brands she promotes??! With every update, Instagram is just becoming more of a business platform, where it used to be just a platform for people to share pics with their friends/family. This is only helping her and the brands she works with. It really doesn't add anything good for any of us, mere consumers. I liked it much better when instagram wasn't flooded with ads, brands, consumption, and influencers, but unfortunately that's the direction the App has taken over the years--all for Lily's benefit. She's a total dumbass if she can't see that.

Reactions: 27
It's also funny that she says she doesn't like the update when it very clearly was designed with businesses in mind rather than consumers (by businesses I mean generally, people who use instagram as a tool for their job, including Lily). The whole turning the notification page into a shopping page and stuff? Who does she think this helps other than herself and the brands she promotes??! With every update, Instagram is just becoming more of a business platform, where it used to be just a platform for people to share pics with their friends/family. This is only helping her and the brands she works with. It really doesn't add anything good for any of us, mere consumers. I liked it much better when instagram wasn't flooded with ads, brands, consumption, and influencers, but unfortunately that's the direction the App has taken over the years--all for Lily's benefit. She's a total dumbass if she can't see that.
It’s just embarrassing that she has to rely on her viewers to find out how to use Instagram after the new updates. It’s literally her job?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.