Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to bring this up again but I just cannot rest until I know what the thing was that ruined her book launch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry to bring this up again but I just cannot rest until I know what the thing was that ruined her book launch!!
I think that something happened with her friends. Right when the book came out she stopped vlogging and talking about them. There was sudden and drastic change in that part of her life and I believe that it has to be related.

Reactions: 8
Someone mentioned in a previous thread something happening between Lily and one of the girls who's hands are featured on the F-Word cover 🤷‍♀️. Maybe it was something to do with that.

Reactions: 2
I think that something happened with her friends. Right when the book came out she stopped vlogging and talking about them. There was sudden and drastic change in that part of her life and I believe that it has to be related.
I have always thought it was strange the way she suddenly stopped including her friends in her content. They used to be such a massive part of her channel (almost more than Rich really). She was constantly harping on about them, “Keisha did this, Debs did that, SJ said this, Hannah said that.” Her vlogs with friends were really the reason she even got “popular” to begin with. Her viewers always loved seeing her friends and she used to get a ton of good comments whenever she would include them. Which is probably why she even decided to write a book about them. Then within a few months she released the book/moved houses/got pregnant and we basically never heard about them ever again. At first I thought she was just busy with life and naturally didn’t have time to see them as much. But it’s been 2.5 years now and they still don’t seem to have reappeared? I recognize we’ve been going through a pandemic for a while but still. I’m not sure if she just doesn’t hang out with them at all anymore, if she has made a conscious decision not to include them, or if they told her they no longer wanted to appear on her channel. But whatever it is, seems ironic to me that she released a whole ass book about her friends and basically hasn’t seen them since. Shame because they used to have somewhat of a good influence on her from what I could tell. For example, she used to try a lot of different cuisines with them and I reckon it was on her friends’ initiative, not hers, because when was the last time she ate something out of her comfort zone? I think they used to shake up her routine a lot and push her to do things she wouldn’t have thought of by herself, plus expose her to more diversity. Now that she doesn’t see them, she’s stuck in a rut, doesn’t know what to do with herself, and is growing more ignorant by the day. Funny how she always proclaims that she’s “such a Londoner” because it seems to me that without her friends she would have never really stepped out of her parents’ little neighborhood. It was her friends who made her branch out and explore other areas of London, other restaurants, etc. Now that they’re no longer around she never really hangs out in the city anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I haven’t read the book so can’t say for sure but maybe some of her friends didn’t like the stories she shared?

Reactions: 7
I have always thought it was strange the way she suddenly stopped including her friends in her content. They used to be such a massive part of her channel (almost more than Rich really). She was constantly harping on about them, “Keisha did this, Debs did that, SJ said this, Hannah said that.” Her vlogs with friends were really the reason she even got “popular” to begin with. Her viewers always loved seeing her friends and she used to get a ton of good comments whenever she would include them. Which is probably why she even decided to write a book about them. Then within a few months she released the book/moved houses/got pregnant and we basically never heard about them ever again. At first I thought she was just busy with life and naturally didn’t have time to see them as much. But it’s been 2.5 years now and they still don’t seem to have reappeared? I recognize we’ve been going through a pandemic for a while but still. I’m not sure if she just doesn’t hang out with them at all anymore, if she has made a conscious decision not to include them, or if they told her they no longer wanted to appear on her channel. But whatever it is, seems ironic to me that she released a whole ass book about her friends and basically hasn’t seen them since. Shame because they used to have somewhat of a good influence on her from what I could tell. For example, she used to try a lot of different cuisines with them and I reckon it was on her friends’ initiative, not hers, because when was the last time she ate something out of her comfort zone? I think they used to shake up her routine a lot and push her to do things she wouldn’t have thought of by herself, plus expose her to more diversity. Now that she doesn’t see them, she’s stuck in a rut, doesn’t know what to do with herself, and is growing more ignorant by the day. Funny how she always proclaims that she’s “such a Londoner” because it seems to me that without her friends she would have never really stepped out of her parents’ little neighborhood. It was her friends who made her branch out and explore other areas of London, other restaurants, etc. Now that they’re no longer around she never really hangs out in the city anymore.
I found it very odd that many of them didn't show up for her baby shower. Idk maybe they did something separate but I feel like Lily would have said something about it.

Maybe they all got tired of her profiting off their appearances

Reactions: 19
I found it very odd that many of them didn't show up for her baby shower. Idk maybe they did something separate but I feel like Lily would have said something about it.

Maybe they all got tired of her profiting off their appearances
The last time we saw Debs was the 2018 Waitrose advert. Maybe when everyone grows older you realised that you want a friend that lift you up instead of pull you down. The friends you want in your 20s and 30s are so different

Reactions: 15
I follow Debs and Keisha and I'm sure I've seen Lily on both of their stories in the last year or so so don't think they've fallen out. Strange that they show it and Lily doesn't though

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or are the door handles wonky? 😂 They also look far too small for that space in my opinion.
They do seem a little bit off. That would bother me every day, it’s like a wonky picture frame 😬

Reactions: 2
Sorry... whats this thing about Anna and Mark pretend humping?

• Haha
Sorry... whats this thing about Anna and Mark pretend humping?
It came up in a podcast episode. Just that, when they lived in the flat as they walked by each other they would pretend hump or Anna would stick her fingers into his bum. Not sure why they needed to start over sharing but it’s too much 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It came up in a podcast episode. Just that, when they lived in the flat as they walked by each other they would pretend hump or Anna would stick her fingers into his bum. Not sure why they needed to start over sharing but it’s too much 🤢
Wow I'm so vanilla by comparison, I just peck my boyfriend on the general face area when I walk past him

Reactions: 5
I think they just got a bit too excitable in the couples podcast ep and over shared but there’s certain things none of us need to know but they probably think they’ve stumbled onto something that makes them ‘relatable’ aka £££.

@Lemonz

She showed a quick clip of their 'pretend humping' in her 'Day in the Life/Living with my parents' vlog. Thankfully she hasn't yet shown herself sticking her fingers in Mark's bum!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.