Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That chair is hideous and doesn’t go with her other furniture/Hague Blue mish mash whatsoever....it’s just made that room an even bigger mismatched mess!

Edited to add - imagine the meltdown when Grey gets any sort of dirt/mess on her precious soho home pretentious chair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
😑

Their lounge is already so cluttered...! And this doesn't go with anything they own. As usual, Lily's taste level : subzero

IMG_9710.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Won't get a desk so her husband can work comfortably but happy to spaff money and space on Shaun the sheep?? Can't wait until it's got grubby toddler prints on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I can’t believe she actually went and bought that chair with her own money! I actually can’t believe she bought it at all. It doesn’t go with anything; there is not one room in her house that that chair belongs. I can’t wait for Grey to make it... grey. What a stupid purchase. This woman doesn’t have a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t believe she actually went and bought that chair with her own money! I actually can’t believe she bought it at all. It doesn’t go with anything; there is not one room in her house that that chair belongs. I can’t wait for Grey to make it... grey. What a stupid purchase. This woman doesn’t have a clue.
Did she definitely buy it? She could have secured the beg (see what I did there) last minute

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😑

Their lounge is already so cluttered...! And this doesn't go with anything they own. As usual, Lily's taste level : subzero

View attachment 309956
This made me lol🤣🤣🤣 she really does have zero taste or style. It looks utterly ridiculous and how impractical?? Saying that, I don't suppose she lets Grey do messy things like painting.

How long do we think before she 'renovates' the living room and the sheep chair disappears into the ether never to be seen again?!😏🤣

Reactions: 13
But Lily, you’re so busy, when will you ever have the time to sit your new try-hard chair?
Hope you don’t spill either of your two Ribenas on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
With any luck Grey will either poo all over it or colour it in with a crayon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Waitrose picked Lily to do a campaign on sharing love and helping people ? Really? Looooool

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Actually quite pissed off about the Waitrose ad deal. She's been begging for that for almost a whole year and now she's got it? She doesn't ever put any time, thought or skill into her content and there are hundreds of content creators out there who would are far more talented, nicer and be better suited for the opportunity. At least with Anna she seems like a genuinely nice person, Lily just comes across as a high and mighty snob in this Insta story video... and that's before she's even started!

• Sad
Could not think of a poorer fit for a campaign about kindness than SHILLY BEGGLES
Jesus wept

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.