Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it’s £1200
Is that for real?
Don’t get a desk for Rich who works from home and let him plug and unplug his computer.
Don’t even think to get a playpen for Grey so she can have a space with all her toys downstairs to play.
Yet spends this ridiculous amount of money on an ugly chair. Proves that taste doesn’t come with money.
Oh and about the ad....clearly the brand must be desperate then, if they give the job to a person who moans every single moment and doesn’t seem to be in the spirit of kindness at all.

Reactions: 25
I can’t wait to see how Anna do a better ad.
She is the least love and anti feminism person on internet haha

Lily is hoping her neighbour will come and sweep her leaves
Lily is that kind of person that will sweep leaves onto her neighbour’s

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh she’s been waiting for this moment, she’s a waste of money for John Lewis/Waitrose. They’re already doing tit, they should be using the money for their partners who work long hours and have to deal with the general public who cough and breath all over them constantly.

Reactions: 17
Which of Grey’s toys is she dullifying now?
76AD3496-DFC3-46C9-8FE0-50177BC8F63F.png

Edited to change the autocorrect from Greg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Give a little love? Beggles? Who the duck at John Lewis thought Shilly would be a good match for that campaign? The only love her has is for herself.

John Lewis obviously a bit naff this year, Christmas tv advert and Beggles included.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Didn't Lily say she doesn't know her neighbours and it's a London thing to not know them? Or did I make that up?

If she did, her ad with John Lewis is tone deaf. Doesn't know her neighbours now she wants to help them sweep leaves...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her face!! I can’t!! I usually go by the rule of ‘dont point anything out to someone if they can’t change it in 30 seconds’ when it comes to negative comments about looks but wow, she took this, wrote a caption and still decided to post it. She looks ancient.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still can’t get over that chair, what was she thinking! 😂 I swear she’d buy a bag of dog tit if it came from one of her poncey brands 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why the duck do John Lewis need to advertise using Instabeggars anyway? And Shilly is the WORST possible choice. :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 20
Her face!! I can’t!! I usually go by the rule of ‘dont point anything out to someone if they can’t change it in 30 seconds’ when it comes to negative comments about looks but wow, she took this, wrote a caption and still decided to post it. She looks ancient.
Her eyes are so dark that she looks like a Tim Burton character.

Reactions: 17
Such a tough day for Lily. Having to go out in the pouring rain for 30 seconds and setting up a tripod on her own.
She has zero insight into how tough things are for people at the moment.
She implies posts of her looking dishevelled make her relatable. Having insight into her privilege and empathy for others would be better.
Can’t wait to see what things she thinks constitute acts of kindness

• Heart
Reactions: 26
To echo what everyone else has already said ...

I can't believe she bought a white Soho Home chair when she has a toddler 🤦‍♀️

I can't believe she prioritized buying a Soho Home chair over buying a bigger desk for Rich which he desperately needs 🙄

I can't believe she bought a Soho Home chair when her living room is already cluttered with a mish-mash of furniture 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The John Lewis motto for this Christmas ad this year is ‘Give a little love’. HOW and WHY does Lily fit into that narrative? Don’t they know she’s a busy full time London Mum who hasn’t got time for anything, needs a desk for her 2 days of ‘work’ and can afford to spend £1200 on a white pumpkin chair but not another desk for her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Actually quite pissed off about the Waitrose ad deal. She's been begging for that for almost a whole year and now she's got it? She doesn't ever put any time, thought or skill into her content and there are hundreds of content creators out there who would are far more talented, nicer and be better suited for the opportunity. At least with Anna she seems like a genuinely nice person, Lily just comes across as a high and mighty snob in this Insta story video... and that's before she's even started!
You know I think the real reason Lily has been begging for a Waitrose deal for ages is that she wants someone else to pay for her food shop 🙄 . This deal ISN'T that. There is no food involved and she doesn't have an ongoing deal with Waitrose to do regular foodie ads like Anna has. I don't think she will ever get what Anna has. So i'm actually not that pissed that she got to do this ad. Waitrose probably felt sorry for her and threw her a crumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Not only that, but she did this face ON PURPOSE. Because she's so funny and real. She deserves to be ageing as badly as she does, her ugliness is all on her

And also, yeah Lily, it's "nuts" to be dedicated to your job. I'm sure that reel will turn out crappy anyway.

+ she's been vlogging for years but she is "DYING DYING" that a man saw her set up the tripod and everything? Hun, you've got a lot more things to be embarrassed about.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.