Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion: I dont hate the chair BUT and I mean this with a massive but this is such a stupid order. Once again Lily is just chasing a trend and not considering her actual space. She's trying to compete with Anna's upcoming interior. Oh Anna got a scandi chair? Well I got one first. It is so obvious what she's trying to do. Pathetic really.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Get the feeling her management have told her to pep it up a bit on insta... hilarious because it just comes across as so jarring!

Reactions: 19
Unpopular opinion: I dont hate the chair BUT and I mean this with a massive but this is such a stupid order. Once again Lily is just chasing a trend and not considering her actual space. She's trying to compete with Anna's upcoming interior. Oh Anna got a scandi chair? Well I got one first. It is so obvious what she's trying to do. Pathetic really.
I think it would probably work if it was in her office where she would primarily film as either background or to have videos with her sitting on the chair just chilled out. It seems very Instagram/YouTube aesthetic. In the front room it’s just jarring and out of place.

Reactions: 12
I suspect that Lily got the ad via Anna, they have been talking about this big sponsorship deal for their podcast for Christmas. Seeing as Anna seems to have a good relationship with Waitrose she probably was able to negotiate a deal and Lily was part of the package. Otherwise, as everyone else has said Lily doesn't fit the narrative AT ALL. Looking at Anna's version it comes across so much more authentic. Lily is just too miserable for this campaign.

I suspect that Lily got the ad via Anna, they have been talking about this big sponsorship deal for their podcast for Christmas. Seeing as Anna seems to have a good relationship with Waitrose she probably was able to negotiate a deal and Lily was part of the package. Otherwise, as everyone else has said Lily doesn't fit the narrative AT ALL. Looking at Anna's version it comes across so much more authentic. Lily is just too miserable for this campaign.
I saw on Twitter that Sammi Maria also is part of this campaign. I reckon it's just a Gleam thing and Lily got lucky! Sammi's content is shocking also

I think it would probably work if it was in her office where she would primarily film as either background or to have videos with her sitting on the chair just chilled out. It seems very Instagram/YouTube aesthetic. In the front room it’s just jarring and out of place.
Maybe soon we’ll get a condescending, “guuuuys. You’re all so stupid and I’m superior. This is the reason why Rich has to work at a bus stop - so that I’ve got room for this thing. Stop sending support for my husband now. I’m only interested in swipe ups. Otherwise shut up.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I saw on Twitter that Sammi Maria also is part of this campaign. I reckon it's just a Gleam thing and Lily got lucky! Sammi's content is shocking also
I think you're right, looks like Louise Pentland is also part of the campaign. Lily was definitely part of the package then and got lucky!

Reactions: 10
Maybe soon we’ll get a condescending, “guuuuys. You’re all so stupid and I’m superior. This is the reason why Rich has to work at a bus stop - so that I’ve got room for this thing. Stop sending support for my husband now. I’m only interested in swipe ups. Otherwise shut up.”
Ha you’ll see him try and squeeze himself on the chair with a laptop trying to get work done. He might even get one of those TV dinner trays that folds down so he can rest his laptop..

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha you’ll see him try and squeeze himself on the chair with a laptop trying to get work done. He might even get one of those TV dinner trays that folds down so he can rest his laptop..
Don’t be silly, Rich won’t be allowed to use this chair

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t be silly, Rich won’t be allowed to use this chair
She’d make a joke Rich isn’t allowed on a vlog and when people call her our she’d be like obviously I’m joking guys, you just don’t get my sense of humour.

Reactions: 11
Lily: "I am an OG influencer. I have a degree in advertising. I regularly school brands on social media because I know everything"

Also Lily: complains about every new IG feature or IG update and has to be told a shortcut to reach Stories

She's the worst kind of pedant and is so bad at her job

🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That spud is just an ordinary spud. Sorry Lily!

Her dance makes me puke so disgusting

I asked my husband about the chair. He said you need a certain style to pull it off which I agreed. I just don’t see how it goes with her mismatched living room but this is Lily we talking about right.

Reactions: 5
That would be a good thread title "swipe up or shut up"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That chair is hideous and doesn’t go with her other furniture/Hague Blue mish mash whatsoever....it’s just made that room an even bigger mismatched mess!

Edited to add - imagine the meltdown when Grey gets any sort of dirt/mess on her precious soho home pretentious chair 😂
Her sitting area reminds me of my student digs where we had old sofas from family members etc., nothing matched and nothing was even comfortable to sit on.... ;)

Unbelievable
When does Lily give anything, like, at all? She can't even be bothered to buy her friends birthday cards, instead they'll have to make do with a bit of cardboard with 'hbd' on it. She is one of the least generous people on Youtube, instead is all about begging for freebies. Do these companies not do any researach at all before contacting Gleam?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Give a little love? Beggles? Who the duck at John Lewis thought Shilly would be a good match for that campaign? The only love her has is for herself.

John Lewis obviously a bit naff this year, Christmas tv advert and Beggles included.
I thought same re tv ad although I do love the song.

Reactions: 2
And Grey will be forbidden to go anywhere near that chair until she is 18. So its a chair just for Lily.
Not for Lily to sit on though, just to photograph at an angle with various kindly gifted products nestled in.

I can't figure it out. It looks beanbag height and made out of towelling material... Actually, is it made out of the same material as her white hooded jacket in the next story?!

Reactions: 9
LOL that Soho Home chair! The rooms of her house are way too small for that chair. She needs a sparsely furnished loft or some high ceiling rich dark wooded library room. I just CANNOT wait for the full room shot! What the hell is she thinking and why didn’t Rich talk some sense into her. This must have been gifted. There is NO WAY she bought this out of pocket. Rich seems rational, so I’m sure she was like “babe it’s FREE so we can’t say no!”

Reactions: 15
I saw this post today. It’s not the same chair, but it’s very similar! Actually looks good here, instead of being plonked into beggles living room

79B24F9A-8011-49BF-8040-00159EB52F7F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.