Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following your comment, I personally find it really insensitive of all those influencers posting their hauls almost every day. I find it really rude to all the families that have been struggling..

Also, why can’t she not post any small businesses that probably need the money more and would appreciate it more? I am sure big brands will survive one way or another. I messaged her that but I am sure she will not reply but...oh the hypocrisy.
And she says we need to save money on Christmas presents-:here's an idea - lots of us probably won't buy presents at all. Lots of people will have to focus on the non consumerist aspects of Christmas such as being with our families and appreciating the small things. We don't need ideas (aka AL) for garlic crushers and cashmere socks that we won't be buying. Influencers really are irrelevant unless it's about spending money. Us not them that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And she says we need to save money on Christmas presents-:here's an idea - lots of us probably won't buy presents at all. Lots of people will have to focus on the non consumerist aspects of Christmas such as being with our families and appreciating the small things. We don't need ideas (aka AL) for garlic crushers and cashmere socks that we won't be buying. Influencers really are irrelevant unless it's about spending money. Us not them that is.
I couldn’t agree with you more on this one!

Reactions: 7
As it looks right now I’m not even sure I can see my family this Christmas. So yes, I’m really not bothered about presents this year, let alone Black Friday, as it would be the biggest present to be allowed to travel to see my family. We won’t see my partner’s family for who knows how long as we live in different countries, but even traveling within the country is in question now. I guess these things aren’t a concern for Lily and her consumerist content, but as everyone else said already, she really could read the room. Content idea: Christmas presents that don’t cost a lot of money for people who are struggling financially. You could actually get creative there, but that’s definitely too much to ask from our top creative content creator.

Reactions: 30
As it looks right now I’m not even sure I can see my family this Christmas. So yes, I’m really not bothered about presents this year, let alone Black Friday, as it would be the biggest present to be allowed to travel to see my family. We won’t see my partner’s family for who knows how long as we live in different countries, but even traveling within the country is in question now. I guess these things aren’t a concern for Lily and her consumerist content, but as everyone else said already, she really could read the room. Content idea: Christmas presents that don’t cost a lot of money for people who are struggling financially. You could actually get creative there, but that’s definitely too much to ask from our top creative content creator.
You're right, when you're worried about whether or not you will get to see your family, presents become so superficial and unimportant. That's a great idea, presents sh/we could make ar home.

Reactions: 9
I too am not seeing my family as they are in a different country, and also not sure about seeing my inlaws as they are a 2 hour drive away and both vulnerable. We are now in limbo, not knowing whether to plan to see them and buying presents, or not seeing them and ordering things online to then sent to them. And they are unsure as to how many people to plan Christmas dinner for, the turkey needs to be ordered somewhat soon-ish...

Lily would never understand any of this. Instead, she'll throw some affiliate links our way, hoping to make more money sitting at home doing nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What the duck is she on about, Friday isn't a work day for her?
She's on Instagram "morning, noon and night" as she says herself, shilling anything at all she can get her grubby paws on, and instead of trying to pre record content and make her platforms seamless she constantly draws attention to the fact that she's a part-timer?!
Anyway, I guess Lily has "HER" today, so prepare yourselves for more griping and moaning about how the child has the audacity to duck up her life more and more each day, oh wait ahem I mean how greeeat it is to be a mother even though it's so hard because nobody told her.
I wish I could like your post more than once because of its spot on!

+ MC (Merry Christmas) in front, because she is so creative
I still cringe at Lily giving her friend a brown birthday card with "HBD" on the front 🤦‍♀️. Nobody told her that you choose a card based on the recipient's tastes not your own! I'm sure Lily would absolutely love a card like that because she's so edgy and everything 🙄 but I doubt there is anyone that would be happy to receive a such boring, uninspiring birthday card that took minimal effort to create.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck is she on about, Friday isn't a work day for her?
She's on Instagram "morning, noon and night" as she says herself, shilling anything at all she can get her grubby paws on, and instead of trying to pre record content and make her platforms seamless she constantly draws attention to the fact that she's a part-timer?!
Anyway, I guess Lily has "HER" today, so prepare yourselves for more griping and moaning about how the child has the audacity to duck up her life more and more each day, oh wait ahem I mean how greeeat it is to be a mother even though it's so hard because nobody told her.
Grubby paws 😂

If you didn’t know that she was part time then you’d be forgiven for thinking she was full time. She’s never off Instagram. I don’t even understand her working days anymore it’s so confusing.

Reactions: 12
I unfollowed her when she said she was going to block people whose comments she did not like a few weeks ago. She is so boring and always looking for the freebies and does not deserve my 'follow'.

• Heart
Did she think that lippe story wz the spice girls song n whatever was that soncalled dance move ... was so cringe .. n that hand on hip pose ... 😈😈😈

View attachment 308294
LOL she sets such a high expectation, and we were treated with some sub-par ad
That almost sounds like an apology ...lol ....to the boring crap we're going to be subject to

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it so ironic that Lily is gifted/promotes ads for luxurious gift sets - can't imagine her spending that money to actually buy these gift sets for people??

Reactions: 19
Lily's got that Friday feeling... She must be wrecked after her week of reviewing Advent calendars and comparing garlic crushers.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She said "a small number of you are concerned" -- witch!!! It's not a small number
Notice how she never posts these more important questions using the survey feature that shows the user how others voted. That’s only reserved for some nonsense like ketchup in the fridge or cupboard. This way she improves her engagement but is not in any way obligated to do what the viewers really ask for since no one else will find out what others said. The same goes for things she posts on her feed, minimal engagement goes on there so others can’t see the tit load of negative comments she must be getting in her dm-s.

Reactions: 15
It really seems like she had a proper talking-to from her management.

She's started putting more effort into her vlogs (ie, adding background music. She's sUcH a CrEaTiVe), creating (pointless) reels and suddenly trying to convince us she's grateful for her viewers.

I'm reminded of last year when she mentioned having a meeting with them and leaving in tears. I wonder if she had another moment of "pull up your socks, Lily, your content is terrible" from them.
When did she mention it? If in one of the vlogs, would you mind sharing it?

Reactions: 1
When did she mention it? If in one of the vlogs, would you mind sharing it?
I think that was actually about two years ago when she was pregnant and talking about how she wanted to do maternity leave etc. I don’t remember if she shared it in a vlog, but she definitely mentioned the follow-up meeting going better in a vlog.

Reactions: 6
1605291191923.png

Imagine repeating 100 times that you don't really love cooking and them referring to recipe videos as "the future of your channel"? If I wanted to learn any dish Lily would be the last influencer I'd go to (and jacket potatoes lol). It's the whole I-hate-shaving-but-look-at-this-fabulous-razor all over again. Is it really that hard to be consistent and stick to your brand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.