Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s her “review” of this years John Lewis ad? She used to work in advertising don’t you know.

or maybe know one told her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 309387

Imagine repeating 100 times that you don't really love cooking and them referring to recipe videos as "the future of your channel"? If I wanted to learn any dish Lily would be the last influencer I'd go to (and jacket potatoes lol). It's the whole I-hate-shaving-but-look-at-this-fabulous-razor all over again. Is it really that hard to be consistent and stick to your brand?
There she goes again with her self-deprecating attitude towards her own content. To me it reads as "I imagined myself in a much more glamorous place in life, but there you go, enjoy my tit vlog"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 309387

Imagine repeating 100 times that you don't really love cooking and them referring to recipe videos as "the future of your channel"? If I wanted to learn any dish Lily would be the last influencer I'd go to (and jacket potatoes lol). It's the whole I-hate-shaving-but-look-at-this-fabulous-razor all over again. Is it really that hard to be consistent and stick to your brand?
Coming from someone whose #1 collab partner is Hello Fresh, i.e. a meal kit delivery service, and someone whose meal of choice is pasta with ketchup. For years she's been telling/showing us that she can't cook for tit, and has even been using this narrative as a way to make money ("Hello Fresh is so easy for people like me who can't cook!"). You can't do that and then expect people to go to you for recipes. But really--let's pretend she actually was a good cook for a second--why does she even think this kind content is appealing to anyone anyway? Jacket potato? Seriously? Who would care to click on a video to watch that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
View attachment 308923

She also mentioned that she can only link big brand because small brands don’t do AL! Lol okay hun!
That was probably the most transparent she’s been in ages, even if it was 100% hiding behind some virtue signaling. Lily could care less about overconsumption, small businesses or financial losses during to Covid. All she cares about is herself and being able to make up whatever losses she’s had because of Covid.

Following your comment, I personally find it really insensitive of all those influencers posting their hauls almost every day. I find it really rude to all the families that have been struggling..

Also, why can’t she not post any small businesses that probably need the money more and would appreciate it more? I am sure big brands will survive one way or another. I messaged her that but I am sure she will not reply but...oh the hypocrisy.
This is exactly what I wanted to write back to her - “BIG BRANDS DON’T NEED MORE MONEY!” They will be fine after Covid. We’re just lining CEO pockets at this point while they layoff people and cancel orders.

Last edited:
Where’s her “review” of this years John Lewis ad? She used to work in advertising don’t you know.

or maybe know one told her
Sitting on the reception desk at an advertising agency doesn’t count as working in advertising 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sitting on the reception desk at an advertising agency doesn’t count as working in advertising 😂
It does to Lily! She’s such a typical creative you know! 😂

Also I’m wowed that Lily admitted she only links big brands for the money. She can’t bring herself to share items from smaller brands because she doesn’t get a cut. How greedy can you get?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
It does to Lily! She’s such a typical creative you know! 😂

Also I’m wowed that Lily admitted she only links big brands for the money. She can’t bring herself to share items from smaller brands because she doesn’t get a cut. How greedy can you get?!
I know, I can’t believe she out and out admitted that. Wtf? At least she could intersperse smaller brands and link to them with no AFL in between shilling. Crazy!

Reactions: 16
She could do links to smaller brands Instagram pages. Would be a good way to continue to highlight bipoc ledcompanies too.
Although she’s obviously forgotten about BLM.
She could also use this time to highlight more charities. Could do a reverse advent calendar.
But none of that financially benefits her

Reactions: 19
She could do links to smaller brands Instagram pages. Would be a good way to continue to highlight bipoc ledcompanies too.
Although she’s obviously forgotten about BLM.
She could also use this time to highlight more charities. Could do a reverse advent calendar.
But none of that financially benefits her
No (big) influencer does things out of goodness of their heart any more

• Heart
Reactions: 16
John Lewis would never work with Beggles. They’re the creme de la creme she will never attain. So desperate of her to use a swipe up link for them.
Guess who does have a deal with John Lewis...!

edit: oh, this again already came up, with the gin box.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we assume that Lily didn't get the gin box from John Lewis, did she piss them off in the past?🧐🧐
I watched an old vlog that was recommended to me not so long ago and it was a Waitrose ad. I am starting to think she must have pissed off John Lewis / Waitrose because it seems she only worked with them once and never again (I could be wrong?). They seem to really favour Anna and I wonder if when Lily got that job if Anna had ever worked with Waitrose.

While I'm here..

In that video Lily and Rich were playing a game with Debs, and Rich had to come up with 3 bossy people he knows - Lily, Carol and Debbs. Lily was quite offended that he said her mum was bossy but Rich was like she is always texting me telling me to do stuff. Guess Lily has taken all the bad qualities from her parents.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I watched an old vlog that was recommended to me not so long ago and it was a Waitrose ad. I am starting to think she must have pissed off John Lewis / Waitrose because it seems she only worked with them once and never again (I could be wrong?). They seem to really favour Anna and I wonder if when Lily got that job if Anna had ever worked with Waitrose.

While I'm here..

In that video Lily and Rich were playing a game with Debs, and Rich had to come up with 3 bossy people he knows - Lily, Carol and Debbs. Lily was quite offended that he said her mum was bossy but Rich was like she is always texting me telling me to do stuff. Guess Lily has taken all the bad qualities from her parents.
Yes I know which one are you referring to, she spent like 8 min of the video shoving the food in the oven. I remember people in GG was comparing her effort vs Anna's. The remaining of the video was them playing cards, to me, it feels like she tried to hide the ad in the middle. Try scrolling down to the comment sections, people was like THIS ISN'T COOKING

Anna also did the same ad in 2018 and you can see the stark differences. Anna on the other hand really puts in effort. I think is fair to say that Lily stops working every since she moves to Casa Boring

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

While I'm here..

lol Lily’s parents must be so unpleasant

Yes I know which one are you referring to, she spent like 8 min of the video shoving the food in the oven. I remember people in GG was comparing her effort vs Anna's. The remaining of the video was them playing cards, to me, it feels like she tried to hide the ad in the middle. Try scrolling down to the comment sections, people was like THIS ISN'T COOKING

Anna also did the same ad in 2018 and you can see the stark differences. Anna on the other hand really puts in effort. I think is fair to say that Lily stops working every since she moves to Casa Boring

I can’t get over how much NICER lily looks in that video; she really needs to go back to dark hair ASAP bc the blonde ombré thing is aging her SO badly

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.