Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have thought saying the above is unprofessional. If I was Kate Somerville or someone I’d be annoyed she was openly saying she preferred her current jobs.
HAHAH serve them right, if they don't do their due-diligence of what Lily is like then too bad! they have just paid someone lousy haha

1605221616932.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
It really seems like she had a proper talking-to from her management.

She's started putting more effort into her vlogs (ie, adding background music. She's sUcH a CrEaTiVe), creating (pointless) reels and suddenly trying to convince us she's grateful for her viewers.

I'm reminded of last year when she mentioned having a meeting with them and leaving in tears. I wonder if she had another moment of "pull up your socks, Lily, your content is terrible" from them.

Reactions: 19
Honestly its a miracle Gleam hasn't dropped her. If she didn't tether herself to Anna, I'm sure that would have happened at least 6 months ago.

Either that or they just forgot she existed

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"Celebrate morning, noon and night"

😂 😂 😂 and Cowshed (or their PR company) approved this copy? What a load of drivel.

Lily makes it sound like she's going to worship the different times of the day instead of wanting to celebrate all day long

View attachment 308389
Wow it's ”so cool” I was expecting her to say ”clever”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I listened to their latest podcast (I WFH and need some background noise, and Lily is very cutting towards Anna. I get it, my friends are always slagging each other for the craic, never in a bad way, but you don't do it to your friend who doesn't slag back. That's just bullying. At the end they mentioned leaving a review and Lily say she hadnt read them in a while... go and have a nosey. Every negative review is about her. It's a lot of Anna love and Lily hate.

I feel very stupid, but I somehow can’t find the reviews on here. I only see a few super positive and dated reviews?

edit: this was already adressed, ignore me

Reactions: 2
So let me get this right ? she asked for our opinion, we all said we were concerned with the grossness of Black Friday this year and said we don’t have the money to spend because of covid so she decides she’s more into Black Friday this year than before because companies need money.
READ THE ROOM LILY IT WAS LITERALLY SPELT OUT FOR YOU AND YOU STILL GOT IT WRONG

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Black Friday doesn’t even make sense where I live (The Netherlands). We don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, so it’s not the day off after Thanksgiving here either.

Reactions: 14
Another painful podcast. Not sure I can finish.

Anna tells Lily about her mum winning a card game and relating it to Kamala Harris (her peak of the week) and how it's a great moment for women and we're watching history happen in real time and Lily completely ignores all the Kamala gushing and just says 'I'm very happy for your mum'. Anna continues and Lily still can't think of anything to say because she doesn't know anything about Kamala. Obvs cos she's a busy mum with no time to follow the news or politics. She can't handle anything outside of her bubble.

As usual anything Anna mentions as a favourite, Lily just nods and nervously laughs and the conversation moves swiftly back to Lily so she can talk about herself for the next 5 mins. Anna actually engages and acts interested so Lily takes it as a green light to keep talking. As soon as it goes back to Anna, Lily's mood completely changes and she's so bored again. She's incapable of holding a conversation and staying interested unless the topic is about her. In fairness Anna has some of the most boring and pointless stories but still.

Think they need to give it up or get some guests back on the show. Everyone else seems to be managing with the podcast zoom calls. Not sure why they think they're interesting enough to do this type of podcast. They both lead such vanilla lives with nothing interesting in their past to talk about. They don't really open up unless it's about tampons or shaving which aren't particularly juicy topics so it all feels so surface level.
Their only decent podcast recently is the one with their husbands and that's mostly down to Rich. I think I'd really enjoy a podcast with just him. Got such a soft spot for some reason but maybe everyone seems good compared to Lily.
Listened to this whilst cleaning yesterday. I was actually open mouthed several times at how RUDE and DISPARAGING Lily was to Anna several times. Anna is just so nice and it's like she doesn't notice! If my friends talked to me like that I wouldn't want them as friends.

She's awful.

Reactions: 23
3BE27554-B6A9-49A9-9D22-B53140E717F0.jpeg

She also mentioned that she can only link big brand because small brands don’t do AL! Lol okay hun!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
What the duck is she on about, Friday isn't a work day for her?
She's on Instagram "morning, noon and night" as she says herself, shilling anything at all she can get her grubby paws on, and instead of trying to pre record content and make her platforms seamless she constantly draws attention to the fact that she's a part-timer?!
Anyway, I guess Lily has "HER" today, so prepare yourselves for more griping and moaning about how the child has the audacity to duck up her life more and more each day, oh wait ahem I mean how greeeat it is to be a mother even though it's so hard because nobody told her.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm still reeling from her "I'm such a typical creative" comment. She's the least creative influencer out there. Rather than a typical creative, she seems like an extremely reluctant 'creative', who has somehow, against all odds, ended up in a job which requires visual and creative skills, that she doesn't possess. None of this seems to come naturally to her at all. She doesn't even seem interested in beauty or fashion, so god knows why she is even in the industry in the first place. I'm trying to think what sort of career would suit her, and I can't think of a single one. Everything she tries her hand at she just seems to do in such a lacklustre way. Including dressing herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She is so boring, her content is pointless and ugly with that poo filter over it. I genuinely don’t know why people follow her or think she’s an inspiration? She just got lucky with her timing years ago, and that’s about it. She has no style or sense of fashion, she does nothing but moan. I’m so confused as to why she’s even making money with this job while there are so many creatives out there struggling.

Reactions: 29
A 'typical creative' would never have to ask for ideas for content, as they typically are bursting with them. Lily is the least creative person I know, and possibly the laziest, although Anna from the Sacconejolies might top that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So let me get this right ? she asked for our opinion, we all said we were concerned with the grossness of Black Friday this year and said we don’t have the money to spend because of covid so she decides she’s more into Black Friday this year than before because companies need money.
READ THE ROOM LILY IT WAS LITERALLY SPELT OUT FOR YOU AND YOU STILL GOT IT WRONG
Following your comment, I personally find it really insensitive of all those influencers posting their hauls almost every day. I find it really rude to all the families that have been struggling..

Also, why can’t she not post any small businesses that probably need the money more and would appreciate it more? I am sure big brands will survive one way or another. I messaged her that but I am sure she will not reply but...oh the hypocrisy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She said "a small number of you are concerned" -- witch!!! It's not a small number

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha, Lily is that kind of friend that will buy you a £9 garlic + 25% discount on Black Friday, and gift it to you on Xmas by wrapping it with her lame af wrapping paper. Having said that, I am looking forward to her lame af present wrapping stories this winter <3

Nothing wrong with that though, but this is Lily we are talking about, she will think she do you a great deal because she is so practical, she is definitely not cheap.

Reactions: 11
Haha, Lily is that kind of friend that will buy you a £9 garlic + 25% discount on Black Friday, and gift it to you on Xmas by wrapping it with her lame af wrapping paper. Having said that, I am looking forward to her lame af present wrapping stories this winter <3

Nothing wrong with that though, but this is Lily we are talking about, she will think she do you a great deal because she is so practical, she is definitely not cheap.
With a handmade boring brown card to match.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.