Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to their latest podcast (I WFH and need some background noise, and Lily is very cutting towards Anna. I get it, my friends are always slagging each other for the craic, never in a bad way, but you don't do it to your friend who doesn't slag back. That's just bullying. At the end they mentioned leaving a review and Lily say she hadnt read them in a while... go and have a nosey. Every negative review is about her. It's a lot of Anna love and Lily hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I listened to their latest podcast (I WFH and need some background noise, and Lily is very cutting towards Anna. I get it, my friends are always slagging each other for the craic, never in a bad way, but you don't do it to your friend who doesn't slag back. That's just bullying. At the end they mentioned leaving a review and Lily say she hadnt read them in a while... go and have a nosey. Every negative review is about her. It's a lot of Anna love and Lily hate.

Just had a look - I can't listen to the podcast- it's a wonder Lily hasn't addressed the very negative feedback on the motherhood episode. It might do her some good to apologise or explain that she didn't mean to offend anyone. All the reviews are polite so she can't dismiss it as trolls.

Reactions: 16
Just had a look - I can't listen to the podcast- it's a wonder Lily hasn't addressed the very negative feedback on the motherhood episode. It might do her some good to apologise or explain that she didn't mean to offend anyone. All the reviews are polite so she can't dismiss it as trolls.
She never apologize for anything ever; to apologize is to admit your wrongdoing. Is because those listeners aren't English or from London

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Ah, it looks like Apple podcasts only shows you reviews from your own country, so I can only see arse licking ones from Germany. How annoying. What do the negative reviews say?

Reactions: 8
I don't know why this moron is gloating when we all know how menial her to-do list is...!

"Light candle to feel organised"
"Take an ugly picture of myself so I can pretend I'm real"
"Post terrible Reel"
"Call my manager and beg for some work"
"Scroll through IG to seethe with envy at my fellow gurus who are better at their job than me"

IMG_9705.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The problem with influencers is that they’re so out of touch with reality that they don’t even know what real problems are. A problem for Lily is finding a wonky piece of art in her house and taking an afternoon to try and sort it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wonder if shes pissed about not being invited to this Jo Malone cracker shite that’s being plastered all over IG today?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Another painful podcast. Not sure I can finish.

Anna tells Lily about her mum winning a card game and relating it to Kamala Harris (her peak of the week) and how it's a great moment for women and we're watching history happen in real time and Lily completely ignores all the Kamala gushing and just says 'I'm very happy for your mum'. Anna continues and Lily still can't think of anything to say because she doesn't know anything about Kamala. Obvs cos she's a busy mum with no time to follow the news or politics. She can't handle anything outside of her bubble.

As usual anything Anna mentions as a favourite, Lily just nods and nervously laughs and the conversation moves swiftly back to Lily so she can talk about herself for the next 5 mins. Anna actually engages and acts interested so Lily takes it as a green light to keep talking. As soon as it goes back to Anna, Lily's mood completely changes and she's so bored again. She's incapable of holding a conversation and staying interested unless the topic is about her. In fairness Anna has some of the most boring and pointless stories but still.

Think they need to give it up or get some guests back on the show. Everyone else seems to be managing with the podcast zoom calls. Not sure why they think they're interesting enough to do this type of podcast. They both lead such vanilla lives with nothing interesting in their past to talk about. They don't really open up unless it's about tampons or shaving which aren't particularly juicy topics so it all feels so surface level.
Their only decent podcast recently is the one with their husbands and that's mostly down to Rich. I think I'd really enjoy a podcast with just him. Got such a soft spot for some reason but maybe everyone seems good compared to Lily.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't know why this moron is gloating when we all know how menial her to-do list is...!

"Light candle to feel organised"
"Take an ugly picture of myself so I can pretend I'm real"
"Post terrible Reel"
"Call my manager and beg for some work"
"Scroll through IG to seethe with envy at my fellow gurus who are better at their job than me"

View attachment 307886
Is washing windows intimidating? NObody ever told me....

Reactions: 10

Lily desperately needs to keep the podcast because that’s her most meaningful work atm but it really doesn’t do her much favour. Anna’s content is quite boring in general but she seems to be genuinely nice and easy going and in comparison Lily sounds even more moany and not nice to be around.

Reactions: 14
Surely she will have to address the desk comments on her latest video!! “It’s fine guys, Rich actually loves working from the kitchen table...”
Remember a few months ago when Lily vlogged sitting at her office desk while Rich was sat on the floor doing a Zoom call? 🤦‍♀️. If she addresses the desk comments in a video she'll be like “It’s fine guys, Rich actually loves working on the floor...” 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Remember a few months ago when Lily vlogged sitting at her office desk while Rich was sat on the floor doing a Zoom call? 🤦‍♀️. If she addresses the desk comments in a video she'll be like “It’s fine guys, Rich actually loves working on the floor...” 🙄
Rich can sit on his million dollar Japanese toilet if he is creative!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cannot fathom that Rich has not had a desk for eight months and has to physically move Lily’s iMac on to the floor every day lmao.
Funny thing is though in her last video she looked so annoyed at having to move her desk and iMac off it to paint and back again but it’s ok to make Rich do it every day/twice a day? There’s no way he couldn’t put her stuff back as he found it either as you know she’d moan at him until he did!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.