Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got a deal with John Lewis, I am not going to shop there again lol
I thought that was just an affiliate link like any other link to random items she has previously done to other JL products. I don’t think this was the exciting work she’s doing with brands. It’s probably again some tit irrelevant ad and since she knows it’s boring af she has to pretend she’s excited.

Reactions: 9
I thought that was just an affiliate link like any other link to random items she has previously done to other JL products. I don’t think this was the exciting work she’s doing with brands. It’s probably again some tit irrelevant ad and since she knows it’s boring af she has to pretend she’s excited.
I think you are right. I jumped to conclusion too quickly. Maybe is also her attempt to get more money because many of us will be shopping at JL

Reactions: 4
I think you are right. I jumped to conclusion too quickly. Maybe is also her attempt to get more money because many of us will be shopping at JL
John Lewis would never work with Beggles. They’re the creme de la creme she will never attain. So desperate of her to use a swipe up link for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Listened to the podcast this morning and if I had a shot for every time Lily said "I don't have time..." I would be in hospital getting my stomach pumped! She is so unbelievably moany and repetitive - she says this in every podcast episode. What stood out to me as her biggest complaint was about putting Grey down at 7-7:30 pm and then having to come downstairs and cook dinner - surely they could take it in turns to do bath and bedtime? Or just eat the same meal as Grey but reheated later on? (Although I don't remember my parents ever eating separately to my sister and I as children...). Or a slow cooker meal or a meal from roasting tin cookbook that could be in the oven? I don't have kids but I cannot comprehend how she makes this into such an issue.
It looks to me like they feed Grey the same thing they’re eating (probably with a few adjustments), so why is this a big deal? Eat at the same time as your kid at 6, then do bath and book time until 7, put her down at 7:30 and then watch some TV or, better yet, read a book.

Do we think if Lily had been sat down on her wedding night and told that having a baby was going to change her life, body and career so dramatically, she still would’ve had a baby when she did?

Reactions: 7
It looks to me like they feed Grey the same thing they’re eating (probably with a few adjustments), so why is this a big deal? Eat at the same time as your kid at 6, then do bath and book time until 7, put her down at 7:30 and then watch some TV or, better yet, read a book.

Do we think if Lily had been sat down on her wedding night and told that having a baby was going to change her life, body and career so dramatically, she still would’ve had a baby when she did?
Yes, because she has nothing else in her life to do other than having a kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry if it's been posted already, but it looks like Rich got promoted in Lily's company. Doesn't deserve a table still :LOL:
1605203202141.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry if it's been posted already, but it looks like Rich got promoted in Lily's company. Doesn't deserve a table still :LOL:
View attachment 308191
HAHA! His company literally does the After-complaints service for ASA, how is it not conflict of interest. haha

6pm, poor Lily have to do bath and sleep time plus she can cook dinner. I wonder how other mums survived :( #mytoughlifethatnoonetoldme

• Heart
Reactions: 13
HAHA! His company literally does the After-complaints service for ASA, how is it not conflict of interest. haha

6pm, poor Lily have to do bath and sleep time plus she can cook dinner. I wonder how other mums survived :( #mytoughlifethatnoonetoldme
I'm sorry I'm not from the UK. What is ASA?

Reactions: 1
Listened to the podcast this morning and if I had a shot for every time Lily said "I don't have time..." I would be in hospital getting my stomach pumped! She is so unbelievably moany and repetitive - she says this in every podcast episode. What stood out to me as her biggest complaint was about putting Grey down at 7-7:30 pm and then having to come downstairs and cook dinner - surely they could take it in turns to do bath and bedtime? Or just eat the same meal as Grey but reheated later on? (Although I don't remember my parents ever eating separately to my sister and I as children...). Or a slow cooker meal or a meal from roasting tin cookbook that could be in the oven? I don't have kids but I cannot comprehend how she makes this into such an issue.
We eat separately during the week but that's because a) nursery feed our daughter in the evening or b) husband is out at work and we like to eat together. But at the weekend when we're all together, we eat as a family and it's so nice to finish bed time and be able to just come down and chill out without doing dinner etc. If we were home all the time together we'd do that every day, it's lovely!

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry I'm not from the UK. What is ASA?
Is the Advertising Standards Authority here in the UK, they regulate how influencers should declare their ads. You can file a complaint with them if you see any influencer being dodgy. Influencers usually get a light slap on the wrist

Reactions: 8
I do. Despite wanting to appear 'cool' and 'different,' Lily is actually as conventional as they come. Anyone who has ever heard her views on marriage and motherhood knows they are extremely conservative. Kids were always on the cards for her no matter what. She's talking about having another one even though (according to her) everything in her life has gone down the drain since she had Grey.

Reactions: 19
Today’s reel...

look miserable
wear stupid T-shirt you always wear
put on lipstick which will no doubt irritate your lips
do some weird attempt at dancing
She looks like a miserable ugly witch. Why does she make herself look ugly and disheveled on purpose? Years ago she used to look pretty.

Reactions: 9
Preeeeety sure you can re-use any of those drawer advent calendars, Lily. But great job copy and pasting the language from the brief!

Reactions: 10
"Celebrate morning, noon and night"

😂 😂 😂 and Cowshed (or their PR company) approved this copy? What a load of drivel.

Lily makes it sound like she's going to worship the different times of the day instead of wanting to celebrate all day long

IMG_9706.PNG

Reactions: 7
No wonder why it’s been the most positive 48 hours of my life! Lily is such a downer, think this is a sign I need to unfollow but her feed is just so ridiculous and hilarious I can’t!
She’s like a parody...I’m the same, I just can’t look away.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.