Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I didn't know any different I would have thought she was mid 40s based off this photo. She looks absolutely terrible these days, and could really do with some blusher or something to add a bit more life to her face.
Blusher won’t enhance that miserable personality though. It comes through because she’s a crappy person.

Reactions: 11
Lily is probably still sulking from the comments in last week's video. There were so many comments about her office space making no sense and how Rich needs a desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lily is probably still sulking from the comments in last week's video. There were so many comments about her office space making no sense and how Rich needs a desk.
Glad I could help! :ROFLMAO: 😂

I hope people keep calling her out if she shows her office in future videos and there is no new desk for Rich. I just can't believe she said "I'm not going to buy a new desk I don't think it's worth it" in the last video but bought a £1,300 chair which she doesn't need and will get ruined in 2 seconds flat by her toddler 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder how Anna will handle the John Lewis/Waitrose campaign.
Lily will be doing the very bare minimum she could think to do. Like, filming herself walking around with something in her hand, pretending to deliver it to her neighbours that she doesn't know.
Anna will probably have a whole list of ideas to chose from, and will actually be kind to others. It will come naturally to her, because she is kind already and does not need a paid-for gig for her to pretend she is.

Reactions: 17
Lily will be doing the very bare minimum she could think to do. Like, filming herself walking around with something in her hand, pretending to deliver it to her neighbours that she doesn't know.
Anna will probably have a whole list of ideas to chose from, and will actually be kind to others. It will come naturally to her, because she is kind already and does not need a paid-for gig for her to pretend she is.
Agreed! In Anna's latest video she made cookies for her grandparents, and all throughout lockdown she has been making things for friends and leaving it on their doorstep. She was even buying groceries for friends that were self isolating. What has Lily done? Bought some milk in her Ocado shop for her parents and got Rich to take it over to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just gone and had a read of the comments on last week's vlog. There are hundreds of likes for any comment that mentions getting a bigger desk or a second one for Rich!
Maybe having a bit 'too much to do to squeeze in this week' is code for having a massive sulk! 🤭 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her work ethic is non existent. Being “too busy”is not an excuse, when she works one day a week for a couple of hours when Grey is asleep. How does she think other people manage? Absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 19
Is she for real?
Oh I thought she'll take advantage of this time to keep up on videos since Anna seems to be skipping some days but lo and behold, she's not posting too..no competition, no motivation..haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oooh I just had a look and there a soooo many comments about getting a bigger desk and not caring so much about aesthetics. Miserablily must be fuming!

• Haha
Oh I thought she'll take advantage of this time to keep up on videos since Anna seems to be skipping some days but lo and behold, she's not posting too..no competition, no motivation..haha
I find it extremely shocking that she's doing that. I remember checking which one of them had more subscribers a year or so ago, and Lily had more (which I honestly could not understand why). Now Anna has more subscribers, and Lily must hate it, but puts even less effort into her content.

Oooh I just had a look and there a soooo many comments about getting a bigger desk and not caring so much about aesthetics. Miserablily must be fuming!
Also went to check and all I see that all the top comments with the most likes tell her to get a desk for Rich. To be honest I expected someone to write in the comments about the stupidity of justifying 1300 pound chair and not letting Rich get an inexpensive Ikea desk.

Reactions: 16
Anna will be hitting 500k in the next couple of weeks. She's currently at 497K. Lily meltdown in 1..2...3 :ROFLMAO:
I bet Anna will gain a lot of new subscribers as soon as they get a new house! And we will be ther to see that big Lily meltdown (can't wait). Shall we stock up popcorn 😂? It will be real drama, Lily is loosing it already.

What I CAN’T understand is why Rich doesn’t just buy a desk? If I said no to my husband needing one to work from home, he’d LOL pretty hard then just buy one ?
More fool Rich for the lack of backbone

Reactions: 40
I bet Anna will gain a lot of new subscribers as soon as they get a new house! And we will be ther to see that big Lily meltdown (can't wait). Shall we stock up popcorn 😂? It will be real drama, Lily is loosing it already.
Yeah that is why the loft conversion pop out of no where now

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.