Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to see a picture of the chair in situ. Doesn’t she already have at least one sofa and a couple of arm chairs in that room? How on earth is it going to fit?

Reactions: 17
Tattlers, I think we need a sweepstake, how long before the first moan about the chair because cream boucle and toddlers don't mix but nO oNe ToLd HeR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Literally, less than a week until the first moan, though I reserve the right for that to be based on anything from trying to situate it in her home, right up to cleaning toddler-based stains from it.

Reactions: 13
I want to see a picture of the chair in situ. Doesn’t she already have at least one sofa and a couple of arm chairs in that room? How on earth is it going to fit?
It's not. It will be an excuse for her to redo the whole room.

Reactions: 8
She said she would get rid off some other furniture which doesn't work in her living room (I think she said it around the time she pre-ordered the new chair). Obviously just to replace it with other furniture which doesn't work for the room. I think this chair is way too massive and looks bigger than her master sofa.

Reactions: 11
She said she would get rid off some other furniture which doesn't work in her living room (I think she said it around the time she pre-ordered the new chair). Obviously just to replace it with other furniture which doesn't work for the room. I think this chair is way too massive and looks bigger than her master sofa.
It’s Setting Plaster in the bedroom all over again isn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never seen her (fake) smile so much in my life. The teeth are way too big for her mouth and with the light hair she looks at least 10 years older.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 311191
shesaid she has a lot of make up on her. Did she wear her chair out?

It goes in correlation with how much money they have
I think she really had a difficult conversation with her managent and puts in much more effort now. But I don't believe her, trying to come acress as a nice and friendly and fun person she just looks even more pathetic than she is being her regular self. Cringe overload for me.
I still don't know why I follow her after all. Never liked her and anything she does, always only checked on her because I like Anna and she comes with her as a pakage. I guess I find it amusing how she gets even more pathetic every day.

Reactions: 15
They just look so blatantly obviously like vAneers. There's nothing natural about them.

Reactions: 8
They just look so blatantly obviously like vAneers. There's nothing natural about them.
Yeah, they look really fake. She looks so odd when she smiles now. Also, that latest Instagram is not a flattering picture of her. She looks much older than she usually does.

Reactions: 13
well she read a script from the John lewis brief, plus she is a mum now
She's so out of touch.
She 'works' part-time, has a husband at home, rarely leaves the house and has hello fresh portioned meals. Yet can't throw a 15 minute vlog together once a week!
Poor Shilly had a bit too much to do this week to bother. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 29
A chair that belongs in someone else’s home and teeth that belong in someone else’s gob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.