Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with the chair, is I personally really like it. But it really doesn't go with her aesthetic, it's so wrong. She does this all the time, with her anine bing t-shirt she can't pull off. Shes just not cool and is the epitome of someone who chases trends because of a cool status, but she gives it the opposite effect.

Reactions: 29
So she finally bought the anus chair! Well done Lily, you paid for something! Can’t wait for Grey to get her sticky little fingers all over it.

Lily makes such a drama over filming a tiny clip! Surely Rich could have brought Grey out to help, she makes everything in her life sound like so much effort and drama.

I’m sure the bloke in the car couldn’t give two hoots about you love.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s a perfectly nice chair but it reminds me of this pillow I got for my son to take to university

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LOL that Soho Home chair! The rooms of her house are way too small for that chair. She needs a sparsely furnished loft or some high ceiling rich dark wooded library room. I just CANNOT wait for the full room shot! What the hell is she thinking and why didn’t Rich talk some sense into her. This must have been gifted. There is NO WAY she bought this out of pocket. Rich seems rational, so I’m sure she was like “babe it’s FREE so we can’t say no!”
Not a huge fan of the chair either but it would definitely look better in a more spacious and light room like the one above. I doubt she spent her own money on it - that or it was heavily discounted - like all of the West Elm furniture she has.

Reactions: 8
Today’s reel...

look miserable
wear stupid T-shirt you always wear
put on lipstick which will no doubt irritate your lips
do some weird attempt at dancing
Why is she always pulling a Gargamel face in her pictures?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just honestly think if you’re going to spend over a grand on a chair (which you can, each to their own) don’t be smug about it and post it all over Instagram when some people can’t afford to feed their children today 👍🏼

I just honestly think if you’re going to spend over a grand on a chair (which you can, each to their own) don’t be smug about it and post it all over Instagram when some people can’t afford to feed their children today 👍🏼
OH, and also, don’t complain about having to go out and do your job when a lot of people have lost their job due to covid

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m sure the bloke in the car couldn’t give two hoots about you love.
Oh I don't know - can you imagine the scene?
Lily pulls up in her car near the house she wants to film outside. Someone else has parked in the space she wanted - the cheek! Lily snarls before parking in the other, lesser space, silently hexing inconsiderate driver.
Bravely, Lily opens her door and makes to get out of her car. Ugh, a puddle! Her gifted boots are destroyed: now she will have to beg for new ones. She snarls, then stomps round to open the boot and extract her tripod. As she slams the boot shut, she notices the inconsiderate bastard who parked in HER space is sitting in his car. Oh great, now he's going to see her working, in public, like some kind of peasant! The indignity! Lily quickly sets up her phone on her tripod, because it's not as though she owns a number of expensive cameras she's incapable of using properly, then prepares to capture the perfect footage: Stomp, stomp, stomp past the camera. Scowl, scowl, scowl as she goes. Perfect. She notices the man appears to be watching her, and is he... he is smirking: The pervert! She makes a note of his registration number and gives him one last deathstare, before heading home to gripe to her husband and find fault with his child-rearing abilities.
#worldkindnessday #whywon'twaitrosesendmefreefood?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh I don't know - can you imagine the scene?
Lily pulls up in her car near the house she wants to film outside. Someone else has parked in the space she wanted - the cheek! Lily snarls before parking in the other, lesser space, silently hexing inconsiderate driver.
Bravely, Lily opens her door and makes to get out of her car. Ugh, a puddle! Her gifted boots are destroyed: now she will have to beg for new ones. She snarls, then stomps round to open the boot and extract her tripod. As she slams the boot shut, she notices the inconsiderate bastard who parked in HER space is sitting in his car. Oh great, now he's going to see her working, in public, like some kind of peasant! The indignity! Lily quickly sets up her phone on her tripod, because it's not as though she owns a number of expensive cameras she's incapable of using properly, then prepares to capture the perfect footage: Stomp, stomp, stomp past the camera. Scowl, scowl, scowl as she goes. Perfect. She notices the man appears to be watching her, and is he... he is smirking: The pervert! She makes a note of his registration number and gives him one last deathstare, before heading home to gripe to her husband and find fault with his child-rearing abilities.
#worldkindnessday #whywon'twaitrosesendmefreefood?
Us here hoping that is going to be magnificent , whatever is going to be a let down!

If you are so creative you can film in your garden, there is literally no need to set up a tripod in pouring rain just to take a few pictures and put on some poo filter afterwards. What is this women logic

Reactions: 10
Us here hoping that is going to be magnificent , whatever is going to be a let down!

If you are so creative you can film in your garden, there is literally no need to set up a tripod in pouring rain just to take a few pictures and put on some poo filter afterwards. What is this women logic
Why couldn’t she have just filmed outside her own house

Reactions: 15
Why couldn’t she have just filmed outside her own house
Because then everrrryyyyone would come and stalk her.......... so she'd rather film in front of someone else's house and let them deal with it. (not that anyone would, but you know...)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m quite certain she bought the chair herself bc she made a HUGE deal about splurging on it on her instagram a while ago as the chair had been out of stock for months and was finally available for pre-order. I like the chair but as someone said it needs a sparsely decorated huge, light room. NOT Lily’s dark, tiny hague blue mess of a sitting area. What a disaster. She could have spent that money on so many other things in her fugly house.

Reactions: 17
I’m quite certain she bought the chair herself bc she made a HUGE deal about splurging on it on her instagram a while ago as the chair had been out of stock for months and was finally available for pre-order. I like the chair but as someone said it needs a sparsely decorated huge, light room. NOT Lily’s dark, tiny hague blue mess of a sitting area. What a disaster. She could have spent that money on so many other things in her fugly house.
She could have bought the mother and father of all desks for herself and Rich to work at, and still had money left over to buy a real chair!
I've noticed Lily likes to sit with her knees crossed. There 100% isn't room for her to sit like that at her play desk. Imagine being that obsessed with the aesthetic.

Reactions: 11
You know I think the real reason Lily has been begging for a Waitrose deal for ages is that she wants someone else to pay for her food shop 🙄 . This deal ISN'T that. There is no food involved and she doesn't have an ongoing deal with Waitrose to do regular foodie ads like Anna has. I don't think she will ever get what Anna has. So i'm actually not that pissed that she got to do this ad. Waitrose probably felt sorry for her and threw her a crumb.
Or maybe Gleam begged for her to have this one just for xmas because they feel sorry for her haha..

Unpopular opinion: I dont hate the chair BUT and I mean this with a massive but this is such a stupid order. Once again Lily is just chasing a trend and not considering her actual space. She's trying to compete with Anna's upcoming interior. Oh Anna got a scandi chair? Well I got one first. It is so obvious what she's trying to do. Pathetic really.
Mark would never let Anna buy someting so impractical and trendy.

Reactions: 9
I didn't like her old teeth, but these new teeth look like my grandpas fake teeth, they changed her face totally.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.