Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna asked for recommendations on what to talk on their podcast, maybe we should reply 'how to deal with jealousy'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am howling. Anna is smashing it with brands and getting deals with products that Lily introduced her to. Meanwhile Lily is playing with garlic crushers seeing which one is the squishiest

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am howling. Anna is smashing it with brands and getting deals with products that Lily introduced her to. Meanwhile Lily is playing with garlic crushers seeing which one is the squishiest
She can console herself that it is because of Rich not working for her, she is a mum and she works part time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just thinking about how she says she never has time to read yet just posted about testing two garlic presses and did double presses. That was like 15-20mins to film, caption, and post at least knowing her. She could have read a chapter in that time and spared all of us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What I don't understand is WHY if you decided to share this (completely irrelevant) content, do you keep insisting on "no one asked for it"?? If you already know it's boring and unnecessary, why post it? She is embarrased by her own content and yet, she posts it anyway.
Either skip it or embrace it, don't go half-way, it's so annoying when she does this.

Reactions: 26
Today’s reel...

look miserable
wear stupid T-shirt you always wear
put on lipstick which will no doubt irritate your lips
do some weird attempt at dancing
And she still looks like tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cannot fathom that Rich has not had a desk for eight months and has to physically move Lily’s iMac on to the floor every day lmao. It would be one thing if the room had a functional purpose but the desk looks made for a child and the room is depressingly sparse. I share a larger ikea desk with my partner, in the kitchen of our house. It’s not in a good place and it doesn’t look aesthetic but we both have a decent amount of space to do our work.

Surely she will have to address the desk comments on her latest video!! “It’s fine guys, Rich actually loves working from the kitchen table...”

Reactions: 27
Listened to the podcast this morning and if I had a shot for every time Lily said "I don't have time..." I would be in hospital getting my stomach pumped! She is so unbelievably moany and repetitive - she says this in every podcast episode. What stood out to me as her biggest complaint was about putting Grey down at 7-7:30 pm and then having to come downstairs and cook dinner - surely they could take it in turns to do bath and bedtime? Or just eat the same meal as Grey but reheated later on? (Although I don't remember my parents ever eating separately to my sister and I as children...). Or a slow cooker meal or a meal from roasting tin cookbook that could be in the oven? I don't have kids but I cannot comprehend how she makes this into such an issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That is the reason why Anna keeps getting fancy brand deal and she keeps getting the same razor! Is that the video that she bang on about yesterday?

Listened to the podcast this morning and if I had a shot for every time Lily said "I don't have time..." I would be in hospital getting my stomach pumped! She is so unbelievably moany and repetitive - she says this in every podcast episode. What stood out to me as her biggest complaint was about putting Grey down at 7-7:30 pm and then having to come downstairs and cook dinner - surely they could take it in turns to do bath and bedtime? Or just eat the same meal as Grey but reheated later on? (Although I don't remember my parents ever eating separately to my sister and I as children...). Or a slow cooker meal or a meal from roasting tin cookbook that could be in the oven? I don't have kids but I cannot comprehend how she makes this into such an issue.
Hello Fresh doesn’t really save you time, it takes like 30min to cook and that is me being quite good in cooking and can multitask at cleaning and cooking at the same time. I don’t think Lily is that kind of person, that is why she moan about preparing for dinner. What can I say, Karma

Reactions: 11
100% this. Personally we do a mixture in our house, some nights we all eat together early, occasionally we have the same thing but later and sometimes we eat separately later. It does eat into your evening more but you also get nice adult only time cooking and eating together which is lovely. She just manages to make everything negative!

Reactions: 13
Today’s reel...

look miserable
wear stupid T-shirt you always wear
put on lipstick which will no doubt irritate your lips
do some weird attempt at dancing
Even in the “after” of this feel she still looks like 💩 warmed up. Just so miserable and drained of life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if this reel is the "intimidating part" of her to-do list she references in the story... if it is then WOW, imagine that being intimidating to you in today's world

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I listened to some of their latest podcast, so Lily (as English as she is), she didn't know that a good Xmas cake takes time to mature. So she went all shocked and ended the sentence with Weird. How is Anna not annoyed? if my mum baked something and my VERY ENGLISH AF friend SHAT on it I will be so pissed LOL.

Her ultimate comfort food is chicken soup! I guess ketchup goes to the second place?

She said she hasn't binge watched TV for ages, okay! She has Sky TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime. 'Is more like a teenage Uni thing to sit there and binge watch TV, I don't really do that anymore, Sorry!'

Lily admires her dad, whenever there is a question about her parents, is always dad dad and dad, is never mum mum and mum. Grey loves my dad!

She keeps banging on how busy she is, I really like to see A DAY IN CASA LILY video. How is she going to have a baby 2?

Ended the series by subtly begging for a Cowshed massage

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.