Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
306281[/ATTACH]54589"]
Has she got a philodendron? They're actually quite poisonous, so best to keep kids away from them!

I think she tries to portray the lovely parts of being a Mum - like the curiosity of a child and a daughter playing with her Mum's makeup - but instead of pointing out how those kind of memories are special, she always makes it look miserable! Just keepin' it real.
Hahahah yeah especially how she ended the stories with frowning. Lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lily is ignoring every comment that mentions a desk for Rich, and yet she liked a lot of other random ones 😂
How petty of her 🤨 😂 but I'm glad there are a lot more comments telling her to get her husband a bleeping desk! 🤦‍♀️ Hopefully, she does something about it now.

Reactions: 19
Totally - I do my makeup in 5/10 minutes when toddler is playing - plus she doesn’t ‘need’ to wear makeup (not that anyone ‘needs to’ obviously) if she’s just at home. Plus has presumably set up the camera to record such a ‘candid’ moment or asked Rich to do it!
This is a good point!! She’s not going out anywhere EVER so why bother??

Reactions: 5
I just realized that Anna's boring Autumn clothing haul video has more views than Lily's latest video. Lily actually did something mildly interesting/different in hers, but still couldn't outdo Anna 😂

Reactions: 4
I just realized that Anna's boring Autumn clothing haul video has more views than Lily's latest video. Lily actually did something mildly interesting/different in hers, but still couldn't outdo Anna 😂
I saw that too I mean I don’t like Lily buy will take her poo wall than Anna’s 50 shades of beige

Reactions: 4
No wonder why it’s been the most positive 48 hours of my life! Lily is such a downer, think this is a sign I need to unfollow but her feed is just so ridiculous and hilarious I can’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she not post yesterday? I'm sure she did but my brain is less than reliable today.

I didn’t even notice she was gone.
what’s there to miss anyway her content is silent and beige you’d get more entertainment staring at a slug

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wasn’t the story of Grey playing with makeup Just yesterday? I swear influencers are the worst at over exaggerating time.

Reactions: 14
Anna's posted an ad with Shiseido. Lily must be livid, she is the one that's been banging on about that shiseido concealer for months and even got Anna to buy it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Anna's posted an ad with Shiseido. Lily must be livid, she is the one that's been banging on about that shiseido concealer for months and even got Anna to buy it.
Full face of Shiseido aswell 😲🤣 Lily is probably spitting feathers right now.

Reactions: 11
Maybe she was fuming about Anna's sponsorship with Shisedo so came off IG? I'd be pretty mad about that too if I was Lily.

Is she kidding us with the GARLIC PRESS content no one asked for? JFC. Get off the Internet, Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she even own two to begin with?
Who knows!!! She and Anna talked about garlic presses in last week's podcast episode so I guess Lily had to run out and get the one Anna talked about because she's a jealous airhead desperate to find anything she can milk into content for the 'gram

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.