Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't see anyone calling her out for not getting Rich a desk in her YouTube comments so I wrote this...

"Lily, just buy your husband a bigger desk so he can work from home comfortably. Out of the two of you, he's the one with an actual job (with a boss and deadlines etc..) and the room is big enough to fit two desks. Donate it to charity once he goes back to work"

Too nice?
I didn't watch the video but checked the comments and saw exactly this one, so I gave yours a thumbs up. Hahaha

Reactions: 10
I have to say, I don’t agree with the latest story she’s posted that says she’s had a lot of comments about how she should not have asked for a female designer.

Absolutely shocking to see the proud imbecile Lily making 'content' out of observing that it's getting dark earlier in November. Didn't see that one coming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I really hate when influencers ask for someone with a specific skill and don't even bother to say whether the job is paid or not.

1. It better be paid
2. I hope in the year 2020 people are wise enough to understand the value of their labor and stop falling for these influencer traps

Reactions: 26
I am sceptical when she used big words like here, UX and Graphic Design - because of how stupid (e.g. Cannot figured out the bloody sticker situ on ikea picture frame) she is, I find it hard to believe that she has true understanding of the functions!

I bet she is one of those people who will:
-try to make you work for free
- claiming "it'll get you sooooo much exposure" 🙄
-then witch about the quality of the work PUBLICLY without even providing decent feedback during the process. Epitome of vampire freelance employers.

Didn't she have a friend in Germany or Australia handling all of her UX/ UI/ website design needs already? I remember a few website launches/ updates involving someone like that from past years (I know, I can't even confess to myself that I liked her circa 2010) I bet the dude is tired from all the moaning vs disappointing paychecks in return. Anyways, I passed the ad to a UX designer friend of mine. She is experienced and going through tough times because of Covid, financially. Let's see what is she after, if she replies at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The ‘office’ really should be Grey’s room. She has no idea about anything - propping a picture on the table and placing boots underneath on the shelf all for the sake of aesthetic. 2 desks could fit in that room no problem but Lily is too selfish to see it. Unless she’s waiting for a gifted desk as well as a Peleton. What does need a desk for anyway? Recording a podcast and answering emails barely constitutes an office compared to Rich’s desk based job.
She could also use her bedroom vanity as a desk if she doesn’t need the extra space and get a bigger desk in the spare room for Rich. I’m convinced Lily creates these problems just for content. We’ve been WFH for 8 months, and they still haven’t found a set up that works for all of them because Lily cares more about the aEsTHeTic rather than function. She’s so selfish and obstinate. They don’t need a loft. They need to bring in a professional to help them organize and arrange what they already so that it works for them.

ETA: if she put her performative activism where her mouth is, she should have specifically mentioned BIPOC. Here’s a great opportunity to use her platform to amplify, but she’s a coward.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
They have so many spaces in their 700k home to work from. She comes across so entitled and out of touch - I’ll say it again, so many people are struggling in small spaces to work comfortably while this moron can’t even get another cheap desk (if the dressing table, office desk or dining table don’t work) to let her husband have a decent space to do his job! Like someone said above, her job doesn’t require her have an actual desk for the two days she apparently works for so she could set up elsewhere. Selfish as ever!

Reactions: 21
They have so many spaces in their 700k home to work from. She comes across so entitled and out of touch - I’ll say it again, so many people are struggling in small spaces to work comfortably while this moron can’t even get another cheap desk (if the dressing table, office desk or dining table don’t work) to let her husband have a decent space to do his job! Like someone said above, her job doesn’t require her have an actual desk for the two days she apparently works for so she could set up elsewhere. Selfish as ever!
Frankly when we both worked from home for months we didn’t make any special arrangements for two reasons. First, our space is too small for any alternative arrangements, so one of us sat at the table (which measures 70x70cm) and the other one used the couch or the bedroom. The other, more important reason, we didn’t have time to faff around rearranging our work space because the work we had to do took up most of our time.

Lily wouldn’t have that many problems if she had real work to do and less time to spend pondering what other problems she could find around the house.

Reactions: 13
She could also use her bedroom vanity as a desk if she doesn’t need the extra space and get a bigger desk in the spare room for Rich.
This is the same solution a lot of people (including myself) came up with when she said they may have to move if they have more kids. No Lily, you can work at the vanity in your bedroom while your kid(s) take the second bedroom! 🙄 Right now in 2020 she could give her husband the space and privacy he needs by letting him work in her office while she works at her vanity - both working at the SAME TIME. Revolutionary I know! She won't though.

Basically most of the issues regarding space in this house stem from the fact that Lily has an office that she doesn't really need. Her husband and daughter need that room more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is the same solution a lot of people (including myself) came up with when she says they may have to move if they have more kids. No Lily, you can work at the vanity in your bedroom while your kid(s) take the second bedroom! 🙄 Right now in 2020 she could give her husband the space and privacy he needs by letting him work in her office while she works at her vanity - both working at the SAME TIME. Revolutionary I know! She won't though.

Basically most of the issues regarding space in this house stem from the fact that Lily has an office that she doesn't really need. Her husband and daughter need that room more.
Can we just say most of the issues in the house stem from Lily 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have to say, I don’t agree with the latest story she’s posted that says she’s had a lot of comments about how she should not have asked for a female designer.
No idea what the law is in the UK, but in my country is illegal to offer a job position (even a freelance gig) that only people of one gender/age group/sexual orientation/etc can apply to. Of course you can choose however you want to hire, but it's considered discrimination to negate access to jobs based on those types of reasons.

Reactions: 16
The other, more important reason, we didn’t have time to faff around rearranging our work space because the work we had to do took up most of our time.
You’ve hit the nail on the head. Most of us just adapted because we had no choice and had more important things to focus on. She’s just got too much time on her hands as “work” for her involves emptying the dishwasher, painting arches and begging for freebies.

Reactions: 15
How hasn't Rich told her to duck off about the office situation? I swear if it was me and my husband told me we have to switch full on computers (not laptops) every time we need to work because he doesn't want to waste money on getting a new desk (all while having the rest of the room completely empty) I would lose my tit hahahaha.
I know this has been mentioned many times but how does she have the balls to keep that room for herself and put Grey in the shoebox BUT then complain about her little kitchen/toys not fitting anywhere... make it make sense?? She only needs a wall to place a table in front and a couple shelves to store her tit in baskets, why does she think an aesthetic office is necessary? If she had meetings with potential clients i'd understand but... not the case. Can't she see it would be way more logical to switch her office with Grey's room and voila, all of her problems would be solved?
+ she has all of that office space for nothing, to have the desk crammed to the wall and 4 prints weirdly cornered. At least if she had a nice large desk in the middle (surprise, furniture doesn't necessarily has to be placed in front of a wall), maybe a little armchair, a nice rug, some nice reclaimed wood shelves... but nah, all of that wasted space in the middle for absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 28
Aren't her followers bored on the same complaints she has about the house over and over and over again? She's been banging on about this for months, I'm so bored of it. I don't even watch her vlogs, just insta and its such a yawn-fest. Even the interior based accounts I follow don't bang on this much about their houses 🙄

I would completely understand if they kept Grey in the smaller room because the spare room had multiple uses that required the additional space i.e. a desk set up for Rich and a spare bed for guests. Our similar aged daughter is in the box room as our spare room is (well was - cheers covid!) the guest room with space for two pull-out beds for our family when they visited (as they live several hours drive away). But this isn't what Lily has set up. I think that she's clinging onto that office because it makes her feel important, makes what she does feel more tangible, credible because she has a desk and a room just for her. I could understand wanting the big mac screen for editing purposes (at a push!) but surely she could just plug her laptop into any old screen if she needed to?! If Rich has an entire desktop set up, then just let him have the bloody desk and if she needed a bigger screen on her work days, she could just plug into his desktop screen? Far too logical though and obviously wouldn't be in keeping with her 'lifestyle' to plug her mac book into a *gasp* Dell screen 🙄

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.