Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on a minute (started watching video but got annoyed and had to turn it off🤣) so she completely redecorated their room but plans to move Grey in there soon when they have another baby and them move upstairs?! What was the point of having it all redone and 'styled' by a designer then? She is so bleeping wasteful it is actually grotesque.

Reactions: 21
It wouldn’t be the first time she did a renovation, only to turn around and completely redo the room again.

Remember when they first moved in and Dulux sponsored a video? She did Grey’s box room up, painted it aubergine and bought 2 day beds from Urban Outfitters. Gallery wall behind the door and IKEA cube bookshelf. It was a “guest room”. Don’t think anyone ever stayed there. The room was renovated again during the major renos and it was never mentioned again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I couldn't bring myself to watch the full arch vlog but wondered if she properly credited grillodesigns for the 'inspiration'? I know colour blocking is everywhere but she basically totally ripped off grillodesign (who also has an arch behind her desk) and is now generating income from the video on it?

Before I switched off she said 'i think grillodesign did something similar' but that was it. Perfectly good opportunity to give a bit of background into what Medina's account is all about and signpost her followers there. Did she do this later in the video?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
"I know the desk is quite small, Rich is desperate for me to buy a new one but I'm not going to." Wow, what a loving wife. You have NO idea how long Covid will last for, and how much longer Rich will be working from home. It's not like you can't afford a larger desk, or even put another one in the room so he does not have to keep taking your computer off the desk whenever it's 'his turn'.

I bet she loves having him home so she can do whatever she wants, but hates that she has to share her space.
It’s so selfish isn’t it! She’s got the room to have another desk in there, the rest of us have been making do with cramming a desk in where we can. My husband was sat at my dressing table for months using it as a desk, did I complain that I had to give it up?! No because I knew he needed it for work!

Reactions: 11
Both me and my partner are working from home this lockdown and we have 2 desks in our only spare bedroom. My boyfriend bought his desk & chair home from work. It doesn’t look nice but it means we can both comfortably work. I worked off the dining room table for a couple of weeks before I went on furlough and ended up leaving piles of work and my laptop on the table all the time so it’s so much nicer to be able to close the door on ‘the office’.

Reactions: 13
This is just so stupid & sad. Your husband who works more than you in terms of days and hours assume can’t share your desk or you don’t let him buy a desk. P.s most offices have bought their staff desks to work from home or given them a percentage of the money they used to get one. So that is something Rich can discuss with his company/boss.

But at the end of the day, why can’t you just share one? I was having a chat about it with my husband and his response was like that is just stupid and she’s an idiot 😅

Reactions: 12
"Lily, downstairs we have Grey's play kitchen AND the real kitchen where we make actual food. So, upstairs, let's have your play office in the diarrhoea corner for editing your artichoke reels and begging for free tit you don't need, AND a real desk with a comfy chair where I can do my real work".

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow you guys Lily's teeth were really not in a great shape before the veneers! I still think they're a bit too bright for her colouring but the dentist did a great job. No wonder Lily has been smiling lots lately.
Screenshot_20201109-112454.png

Reactions: 2
1604921647071.png

HAHAH Amazing woman that gets jealous of her bff, and she chose you because you gave her a huge discount you dumb dumb

• Haha
If she gets it before Anna, no one can say she copied Anna. I don’t think Rich or Lily are big spinning fans, must be the status thing to outdo Anna and Mark. Predictable
Where are they going to put that in the house?

If Rich has his own channel and was allowed a day out on his own, the video would consist of him waking up at the crack of dawn, silently packing his little day bag and sneaking off to a park bench to have a cry. After gathering himself together, he’d go the IKEA and act like a child in a sweet shop as he enjoys his own meatball meal and choosing what desk he’d like. Rich’s day out! But after his wonderful day alone, he’d have to compose himself before walking back through the front door back to his miserable wife and the prospect of his balls being put back in a vice. Poor bastard.
Come to think of it, I'd rather watch that than watch Lily moan all day..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Didn't see anyone calling her out for not getting Rich a desk in her YouTube comments so I wrote this...

"Lily, just buy your husband a bigger desk so he can work from home comfortably. Out of the two of you, he's the one with an actual job (with a boss and deadlines etc..) and the room is big enough to fit two desks. Donate it to charity once he goes back to work"

Too nice?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow you guys Lily's teeth were really not in a great shape before the veneers! I still think they're a bit too bright for her colouring but the dentist did a great job. No wonder Lily has been smiling lots lately.
View attachment 304470
Oof, we had all just about blocked these images from our memories.

Reactions: 8
Didn't see anyone calling her out for not getting Rich a desk in her YouTube comments so I wrote this...

"Lily, just buy your husband a bigger desk so he can work from home comfortably. Out of the two of you, he's the one with an actual job (with a boss and deadlines etc..) and the room is big enough to fit two desks. Donate it to charity once he goes back to work"

Too nice?
Her fans is going to defend her WHAT DO YOU MEAN TAKING ARTICHOKE PIC WITH TONGUE IS NOT WORK

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Too nice?
I mean, you know it’s not nice at all. Especially saying she doesn’t have a real job will not sit well with Lily. Which I can understand. But I agree, get the guy a proper desk.

Reactions: 7
I suggested on her youtube comments that they both get a desk and said while its nice that a room looks pleasing it also has to be functional and that room is big enough for two desks. Two other people replied to my comment agreeing. If you can't see it then maybe she deleted it?

Reactions: 24
I’ve commented the same 🤣 it’s common sense surely! I mean most people would have that as a spare room AND an office! Why does she even need an office, little she does is desk based?!

The ‘office’ really should be Grey’s room. She has no idea about anything - propping a picture on the table and placing boots underneath on the shelf all for the sake of aesthetic. 2 desks could fit in that room no problem but Lily is too selfish to see it. Unless she’s waiting for a gifted desk as well as a Peleton. What does need a desk for anyway? Recording a podcast and answering emails barely constitutes an office compared to Rich’s desk based job.

Reactions: 18
I mean, you know it’s not nice at all. Especially saying she doesn’t have a real job will not sit well with Lily. Which I can understand. But I agree, get the guy a proper desk.
Ok I changed it slightly

I suggested on her youtube comments that they both get a desk and said while its nice that a room looks pleasing it also has to be functional and that room is big enough for two desks. Two other people replied to my comment agreeing. If you can't see it then maybe she deleted it?
I tried looking for your comment but couldn't find it so i guess she really did delete it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.