Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She treats Rich like a lodger instead of her husband. He's denied permission to buy a desk, he has to use the downstairs loo etc. She acts as though the house is hers, not theirs.

Reactions: 34
I suggested on her youtube comments that they both get a desk and said while its nice that a room looks pleasing it also has to be functional and that room is big enough for two desks. Two other people replied to my comment agreeing. If you can't see it then maybe she deleted it?
No, I think I can still see your comment. I don’t want to say your username here, but your comment currently has 31 likes and 2 responses. It’s the one with needing to toe the line between functionality and looking nice, right?

Several other people have commented on getting Rich a desk as well.

Reactions: 14
She treats Rich like a lodger instead of her husband. He's denied permission to buy a desk, he has to use the downstairs loo etc. She acts as though the house is hers, not theirs.
I wouldn't be surprised if the house is in just her name. I'm sure her stingy daddy would have made sure of it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
i think maybe she misunderstood the traditional wedding vows of “for better or worse”. She probably thinks it’s means she gets the better bits of everything and he gets the worse bits?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No, I think I can still see your comment. I don’t want to say your username here, but your comment currently has 31 likes and 2 responses. It’s the one with needing to toe the line between functionality and looking nice, right?

Several other people have commented on getting Rich a desk as well.
yes that's it! I thought I was very nice and didnt come across as bitchy even though I think it's a joke.

Reactions: 11
It's beyond me how her husband simply agrees with sharing that teeny tiny desk and alternating with her on a daily basis? It sounds like something I'd only do if I was renting a small room with my partner and had literally no other option. I'd be so mad and personally offended if I had the money and space to set up a comfortable wfh setting and didn't do it because my partner DOESN'T WANT TO. Back in May many of us thought that we'd be going back to normal soon but now we know we won't be in the office for the foreseeable. We will never know what happens behind the scenes but how can one be this passive?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I wonder how long it will be until Rich gets banned from the Peloton because it 'might wake Grey'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I wonder how long it will be until Rich gets banned from the Peloton because it 'might wake Grey'.
That will be her excuse when she returns it because she is not getting the bike or monthly subscription for free 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I understand her needing the room to record the podcast but she doesn't really need it unless she is editing a video which she could do anywhere. She can take photos and edit those anywhere. She can even, shock horror, write captions, scripts and blog posts whilst Grey is playing, watching TV or having a nap.

As they are married it doesn't matter whose name the house is in should they split up. Matrial assets the divide always starts at 50/50 and moves from there depending on needs. If her income is higher than his (which it probably is) she might need to help him buy or rent another property or he could get the house.

Reactions: 19
It's beyond me how her husband simply agrees with sharing that teeny tiny desk and alternating with her on a daily basis? It sounds like something I'd only do if I was renting a small room with my partner and had literally no other option. I'd be so mad and personally offended if I had the money and space to set up a comfortable wfh setting and didn't do it because my partner DOESN'T WANT TO. Back in May many of us thought that we'd be going back to normal soon but now we know we won't be in the office for the foreseeable. We will never know what happens behind the scenes but how can one be this passive?
And it's not as if they don't have the money or the space. If I was Rich I would've been very tired of having to take down her Mac every other day, only to have to put it back up again. Get yourself a desk, man. Who cares about Pappy-Rus grass and sh*t coloured arches when you could have your own desk and a comfortable desk chair to work on?

Reactions: 13
Rich could get one of these? Flat pack too so won’t take up Lily’s precious space.
0C897F77-CB4E-49B4-B6E5-D77A35BD8574.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
what about the HM box or the Hello Rank box, more sustainable lol
I don’t think sharing is a big thing in that household. Each man (or baby) for himself. And if it’s free then we want it - screw sustainability! Only care about the environment if they are hashtag sponsored.

• Haha
  • Angry
She can't take criticism lmfao. What do you mean you "know"? Obviously you don't or you wouldn't have pronounced the word incorrectly (not just once but twice may I add!). She always has to somehow justify herself when someone points out something she did/said wrong, like she always has to make it sound like it wasn't really wrong -- like she actually knows what the right way is but for some reason in this instance she did it differently. She's the worst.

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 10.38.19 AM.png

Also I can't believe how terrible her paint is lol. She promoted the tit out of Farrow & Ball throughout her renos but 1-2 years later it's already all chipped off which huge chunks of paint missing out all over the wall? Lily is literally the anti-influencer. She tells me what NOT to spend my money on.

I just caught a bit of her latest video where she spends ages measuring the arch then it isn’t even. How dumb can you get?! I don’t know how she doesn’t fall down more.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
excuse me! It’s not like it’s her job to know how to film or take photos in various conditions. It’s not like she has an entire room (or house) to move about in. It’s not like there’s an invention that can make an indoor space lighter! How is she suppose to know all this after only maybe a decade of doing this!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She can't take criticism lmfao. What do you mean you "know"? Obviously you don't or you wouldn't have pronounced the word incorrectly (not just once but twice may I add!). She always has to somehow justify herself when someone points out something she did/said wrong, like she always has to make it sound like it wasn't really wrong -- like she actually knows what the right way is but for some reason in this instance she did it differently. She's the worst.

View attachment 304707
The papyrus thing is another attempt of Lily turning her ignorance into a being relatable thing again. She assumes we all have those words we have never said out loud and therefore mispronounced in our heads. Like, you-know-that-feeling-when, or a that-moment-you-realise-that... Not sure if papyrus is the best example though. To me, that one falls in the “expresso” category.

Although, I have to say, in my native language Dutch it actually is pap-ee-rus instead of pa-pai-rus.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.