Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so what is the yellow dress drama of 2013?
A few years ago a woman posted a yellow dress for sale on eBay and you could see her naked reflection in the mirror on the background. I didn't understand what Lily meant either so I had to google it. šŸ˜…

Reactions: 5
I must admit, with them having that huge dining table one of them could set up there. Probably Lily seeing as she has less work days than Rich, and she works on a laptop.
She could have even done another ark on the other wall and put the same desk there for Rich. And then put some shelves on the wall for ā€œstylingā€.
That is one of the options, and this is the option that many people are doing, myself including. The downside is that the person who works in kitchen get distracted easily with people coming in and out of the kitchen. I dont know why she put that useless console table in the office which takes so much space. I am sure Richardā€™s company will pay for the new desk so is just lily doesnt want anything ikea to interfere with her STYLE

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen a #gifted peloton. Fleur De Force paid for her and sheā€™s got 4million subs on YouTube.
I've never seen a gifted peloton either, but you can bet that Lily will try her very best to get one for free even though she'll never use it. They have one on trial and during that trial period I'm sure she'll be on Instagram tagging Peloton about how much she loves it, but it's such an investment etc. Also, in comparison to Lily, Fleur has an abundance of class. I've never really noticed her 'begging' for anything. I know Fleur is gifted plenty, but she also has plenty of cash to buy whatever she wants. Lily begs on the regular. She doesn't like to spend her own money on anything.

Reactions: 16
Unbelievable that Rich can't have a larger desk in favour of an awful vase and some ratty pampas grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've never seen a gifted peloton either, but you can bet that Lily will try her very best to get one for free even though she'll never use it. They have one on trial and during that trial period I'm sure she'll be on Instagram tagging Peloton about how much she loves it, but it's such an investment etc. Also, in comparison to Lily, Fleur has an abundance of class. I've never really noticed her 'begging' for anything. I know Fleur is gifted plenty, but she also has plenty of cash to buy whatever she wants. Lily begs on the regular. She doesn't like to spend her own money on anything.
Question regarding pelaton, can you get it off John Lewis or something. If yes she might AF it or tag something similar that they also ā€˜considerā€™ so she can get the commissions

Reactions: 7
Could not love this comment any more! Rich seriously needs to grow a pair. This is the man who can't even poo in the upstairs loo of his own house - as per Lily's rules! How does he put up with this?! And why??
I'm.sorry why can't Rich take a tit in the bathroom. The whole point of those Japanese toilets is that they wash your arse and it saves on bog roll...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That is one of the options, and this is the option that many people are doing, myself including. The downside is that the person who works in kitchen get distracted easily with people coming in and out of the kitchen. I dont know why she put that useless console table in the office which takes so much space. I am sure Richardā€™s company will pay for the new desk so is just lily doesnt want anything ikea to interfere with her STYLE
It is, but itā€™s better than nothing. Also the benefit of not having an open plan everything šŸ˜‚ Could have turned the separate dining room into the office, like many people had to do.

Reactions: 2
I'm.sorry why can't Rich take a tit in the bathroom. The whole point of those Japanese toilets is that they wash your arse and it saves on bog roll...
He's only allowed to poo in the downstairs loo (Lily's rules!) šŸ˜„

Question regarding pelaton, can you get it off John Lewis or something. If yes she might AF it or tag something similar that they also ā€˜considerā€™ so she can get the commissions
I've only seen it for sale on the peloton website. I'm not sure if you can get it other places. If Lily doesn't get a freebie I'm pretty sure it'll be sent back and Rich will have to do without!

Reactions: 3
Jamie Redknapp was talking about how he had to pay for his peloton. They sent him one for a trial period, and then he had to pay to keep it. So pretty sure she wonā€™t keep it. Sheā€™s too cheap, plus sheā€™ll witch about it being it the office. Itll clas with her diaoriha wall!

Pretty sure sheā€™ll be glad of the havoc the loft extension will wreck, as itā€™ll allow her to spunk more money on her house. Pretty sure deep down she knows sheā€™s fucked up, and itā€™ll allow her to change it with an excuse

Reactions: 7
It wouldn't work if Rich had to work at the kitchen table. They only have one room downstairs so he'd be disturbed constantly by Grey and Lily. He should just buy a second desk for the study or she should replace hers with a larger one.

Reactions: 4
It wouldn't work if Rich had to work at the kitchen table. They only have one room downstairs so he'd be disturbed constantly by Grey and Lily. He should just buy a second desk for the study or she should replace hers with a larger one.
I actually meant that it was Lily who should work downstairs šŸ˜‚ Rich is always out with Grey anyway, so she wouldnā€™t be disturbed and itā€™s not like she does a lot of actual work šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Lily needs to stop being a lil witch. She can work perfectly fine at her dining table. Iā€™m doing a PhD sat at my kitchen table and no complaints from me - great access to the kettle and biscuits šŸ˜‹

Reactions: 22
Lemme guess - riding Annaā€™s coattails and itā€™s Waitrose AND PARTNERS!

The desk thing is ridiculous; Rich should just go buy a bigger desk and she needs to grow up. As others have said, he must be seething with resentment or dreadfully insecure with all her little snipes and jabs

Reactions: 12
Why canā€™t she pronounce papyrus? Didnā€™t she study Ancient Egypt in primary school?
Pa-pi-rus! Maybe itā€™s the new teeth, or that would be her excuse

Reactions: 9
Can we talk about this part of her office? It's just a weird mix of things that don't make any sense. And that vase could fall so easily (I won't complain about the pampas because they are from my little region of the world and I love seeing them somewhere else). And the green book that it's there just for styling doesn't match anything in the room and why would you put a book there

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Can we talk about this part of her office? It's just a weird mix of things that don't make any sense. And that vase could fall so easily (I won't complain about the pampas because they are from my little region of the world and I love seeing them somewhere else). And the green book that it's there just for styling doesn't match anything in the room and why would you put a book there
Rich cannot have a bigger desk because my pampas needs to have a home

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can honestly imagine Lily throwing a strop at Rich asking for a bigger desk in the office 'BUT THAT'S NOT HOW WE PLANNED IT RICH. YOU GO TO THE OFFICE AND I WORK FROM HOME SO IT IS MY OFFICEEEEEEE. YOUR DESK DOESN'T FIT THE VIBEEEE'.

Never mind the global pandemic and that they were already fortunate enough that he could work part time before. Wonder if she gave him an ultimatum of bigger desk or Peloton at home, and he has to pay for it anyways.

Reactions: 14
I'm guessing nobody told her to not have things like vases that can easily fall at a height your kid can reach

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I canā€™t believe she wonā€™t let Rich have a bigger desk but took great pleasure in arranging her candle and crap on the desk to inconvenience him further.

Poor, stupid Rich. Iā€™m imagining the guys at work giving him a ribbing for the pampas grass in his Zoom meetings.

Itā€™s a large enough room. Get another desk. Itā€™s temporary. Get a cheap ikea one then get rid of it once he can go back to work. He has to pack up his work stuff at the end of the day so she can edit a video about an artichoke? Everyone has to make sacrifices.

Guess nobody told her sheā€™s a selfish cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.