Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly Rich pisses me off so much — he’s such a wet blanket, it’s infuriating at this point!!!! She walks all over him and has done for years, yet he doesn’t do or say anything! Ever! He completely enables her bitchy/selfish/entitled attitude. She probably thinks she’s nowhere near out of line because he never complains. The same way in her mind she’s “not at all negative in real life” (because Rich and others never complain about it) and “it must just be on camera” that people are getting this impression (sorry, her “English humor” doesn’t translate). If my partner needed a larger desk for his work and I said “no we’re not getting one,” he’d tell me to duck right off and rightly so! Last I checked no one should have to ask their partner for permission to make this kind of purchase (not when their combined annual income is several hundreds of thousands of pounds and they both work!). Rich seems like a nice dude but he seriously needs to grow a massive backbone because at this rate Lily will be spitting in his face in 5 years time. Seriously, she’s gotten worse and worse over the years because no one ever straightens her out. Surely deep inside he must be building some kind of resentment? Even if he’s not conscious of it yet? I don’t get him at all. Then again they got together so young he probably doesn’t know any better!! I guess he doesn’t have a clue relationships don’t have to be this way. It’s really painful to watch anyway. He’s not doing her any favors because the more it goes the more unlikeable she becomes. The more she carries on without ever being called out, the more she pushes the boundaries.
I have a feeling Lily is constantly reminding him that the house will not be possible without Lily, I think every now and then she will remind him the fact that he could live comfortably in London during the start of his careers was due to Lily home.

'you want a new desk?'
WHAT ABOUT YOU BUY YOUR OWN HOME

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have a feeling Lily is constantly reminding him that the house will not be possible without Lily, I think every now and then she will remind him the fact that he could live comfortably in London during the start of his careers was due to Lily home.

'you want a new desk?'
WHAT ABOUT YOU BUY YOUR OWN HOME
That would be straight up abusive (but absolutely not surprising coming from her). How about the fact that she was able to fall into/pursue this ‘career’ (and thus make enough money to buy the house) would not have been possible had her parents not been able to house her and feed her (and her bf) for free in London for all these years? How about the fact that had Rich not taken it upon himself to go part-time in his job so he can take care of Grey for half the week, she would not be able to continue doing her ‘job’? She always focuses on what she provides but completely overlooks what others have done/are doing for her (not to mention the amount of luck and privilege she’s had). Such a narrow sight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I still can't get my head around the swapping of the computers over to work at that desk. He's got a proper job! Not one filming artichokes or styling your hair. Surely they should have one each or a better set up. They've got a three bedroom house FFS!

Reactions: 37
I have a naturally wavy and thick hair that is bleached blonde balayage and straightened and blow dried every 2-3 days when I wash it. I use a Wella heat protector and I have ZERO breakage. I also use the Aussie 3 minute miracle and Garnier banana hair mask. Her hair is a state. It’s crying out for moisture. Maybe she should consider the curly girl method if she is serious about showing Grey curly hair is natural.
I think she is just too lazy to use hair masks in the shower and look into products that will actually work for her (and wow pay for them).

Reactions: 9
Not to mention that having the right set-up to be able to comfortably work from home is so crucial, especially during this pandemic!!! It's literally your quality of life that's in jeopardy lol. Maybe these words are a little too strong but if you're spending 9 hours everyday in an uncomfortable chair (what is that West Elm joke, seriously), hunched over a tiny desk with no space to put another monitor (I can't work without my 2 screens), even though you could absolutely spend a few hundred pounds to upgrade your office equipment then... you're a stupid asshole.
It's all just aesthetics over function with Beggles.

Reactions: 12
If Rich has his own channel and was allowed a day out on his own, the video would consist of him waking up at the crack of dawn, silently packing his little day bag and sneaking off to a park bench to have a cry. After gathering himself together, he’d go the IKEA and act like a child in a sweet shop as he enjoys his own meatball meal and choosing what desk he’d like. Rich’s day out! But after his wonderful day alone, he’d have to compose himself before walking back through the front door back to his miserable wife and the prospect of his balls being put back in a vice. Poor bastard.
One of the funniest things i've ever read on here, bravo! 🤣 👏

I know it's some time away but I think Lily having Rich's balls in a vice should be in the next thread title.

Reactions: 10
Omg she’s SO stingey!!! The amount of times she mentioned not wanting to spend money on something in that video, absolutely ridiculous! And the desk! I’m so mad! So because she is a cheapskate Rich needs to spend his working days at a mini desk? Just wow. Does she honestly not want to spend ANY money besides on Grey’s future property? How very sad

If Rich has his own channel and was allowed a day out on his own, the video would consist of him waking up at the crack of dawn, silently packing his little day bag and sneaking off to a park bench to have a cry. After gathering himself together, he’d go the IKEA and act like a child in a sweet shop as he enjoys his own meatball meal and choosing what desk he’d like. Rich’s day out! But after his wonderful day alone, he’d have to compose himself before walking back through the front door back to his miserable wife and the prospect of his balls being put back in a vice. Poor bastard.
I am DEAD 🤣

Reactions: 17
*incoming petty reason #463 of why I dislike Lily...*

She constantly adds "-y" to every word that comes out of her mouth. The segment of Lily describing the colours in her latest video was a real struggle to watch for me haha. "Neutral-y", "warm-y", "beige-y", "gold-y". STOP!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the hell is that painted arch with the pampas grass set up. Her taste is that of a colour blind 70's history teacher. On drugs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
can someone clear it up for me, what’s the link between the blue/gold dress saga and her taking photos of products whilst naked ?

Reactions: 5
*incoming petty reason #463 of why I dislike Lily...*

She constantly adds "-y" to every word that comes out of her mouth. The segment of Lily describing the colours in her latest video was a real struggle to watch for me haha. "Neutral-y", "warm-y", "beige-y", "gold-y". STOP!
Oh my god, agreed. Somebody needs to sit her down and explain that THESE ARE ALREADY ADJECTIVES. You don’t need to add a “y” to them.

Actually, I think my eleven-year-old students could comfortably explain this to her. I should ask them if they can spare the time...

Reactions: 11
Okay, this may sound crazy but throughout the video, I felt like Lily made all those changes just to be spiteful and to make sure that Rich would not be able to have a proper desk in her office (yes, she calls it "my office" even though they both use it regularly). I am sure that he has suggested having a separate desk on the opposite wall, which she now filled with a purely decorative console table. He may have also suggested a bigger desk somewhere else in the room but now she painted that arc so that the desk has to be in the tiny dark corner for the arc to make any sense. And there we have it, no room for a big desk anywhere in that massive room, sorry Rich.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Hate it when she used the word clever. If that is what she categorised as clever, she is really wasting her private education. Is a common sense that mirror makes your space looks big. She is putting it out there that she wants to do loft extension so brands can get in touch, asshole

Okay, this may sound crazy but throughout the video, I felt like Lily made all those changes just to be spiteful and to make sure that Rich would not be able to have a proper desk in her office (yes, she calls it "my office" even though they both use it regularly). I am sure that he has suggested having a separate desk on the opposite wall, which she now filled with a purely decorative console table. He may have also suggested a bigger desk somewhere else in the room but now she painted that arc so that the desk has to be in the tiny dark corner for the arc to make any sense. And there we have it, no room for a big desk anywhere in that massive room, sorry Rich.
Honestly i am not surprised at all. Richard is just a glorified nanny and sperm donor :ROFLMAO: while getting his PR gift once in a while

Reactions: 13
Gawd, I forgot about that stupid window.

Also can Rich ever do a workout without her making fun of and belittling him on the internet? We get it, Lily. You hate working out and don't know anything about working out. Its 2020 and you're in your 30s. These kinds of attitudes are not cute or funny.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Gawd, I forgot about that stupid window.

Also can Rich ever do a workout without her making fun of and belittling him on the internet? We get it, Lily. You hate working out and don't know anything about working out. Its 2020 and you're in your 30s. These kinds of attitudes are not cute or funny.
She's an insufferable moron. "apparently" - what Lily you just thought Rich would have a little jog around the kitchen??

Reactions: 8
I must admit, with them having that huge dining table one of them could set up there. Probably Lily seeing as she has less work days than Rich, and she works on a laptop.
She could have even done another ark on the other wall and put the same desk there for Rich. And then put some shelves on the wall for “styling”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly Rich pisses me off so much — he’s such a wet blanket, it’s infuriating at this point!!!! She walks all over him and has done for years, yet he doesn’t do or say anything! Ever! He completely enables her bitchy/selfish/entitled attitude. She probably thinks she’s nowhere near out of line because he never complains. The same way in her mind she’s “not at all negative in real life” (because Rich and others never complain about it) and “it must just be on camera” that people are getting this impression (sorry, her “English humor” doesn’t translate). If my partner needed a larger desk for his work and I said “no we’re not getting one,” he’d tell me to duck right off and rightly so! Last I checked no one should have to ask their partner for permission to make this kind of purchase (not when their combined annual income is several hundreds of thousands of pounds and they both work!). Rich seems like a nice dude but he seriously needs to grow a massive backbone because at this rate Lily will be spitting in his face in 5 years time. Seriously, she’s gotten worse and worse over the years because no one ever straightens her out. Surely deep inside he must be building some kind of resentment? Even if he’s not conscious of it yet? I don’t get him at all. Then again they got together so young he probably doesn’t know any better!! I guess he doesn’t have a clue relationships don’t have to be this way. It’s really painful to watch anyway. He’s not doing her any favors because the more it goes the more unlikeable she becomes. The more she carries on without ever being called out, the more she’ll push the boundaries.

Could not love this comment any more! Rich seriously needs to grow a pair. This is the man who can't even poo in the upstairs loo of his own house - as per Lily's rules! How does he put up with this?! And why??

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.