Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jeezlouise

Tattlers, I think we need a sweepstake, how long before the first moan about the chair because cream boucle and toddlers don't mix but nO oNe ToLd HeR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
For once I have to side with Lily. There is definitely a link. There is always a link. Lily would never post a story unless there was an affiliate link. Why bother otherwise? Stupid followers, not knowing how to use instagram properly!
Gotta love that Lily swipes up on Rich's phone so she can make money off her own husband. 'Have to make sure all the cookies are everywhere Rich, when I've made enough off of you I will let you have your desk. Now go back to sitting on the floor'

• Haha

palmer

Chatty Member
Honestly Rich pisses me off so much — he’s such a wet blanket, it’s infuriating at this point!!!! She walks all over him and has done for years, yet he doesn’t do or say anything! Ever! He completely enables her bitchy/selfish/entitled attitude. She probably thinks she’s nowhere near out of line because he never complains. The same way in her mind she’s “not at all negative in real life” (because Rich and others never complain about it) and “it must just be on camera” that people are getting this impression (sorry, her “English humor” doesn’t translate). If my partner needed a larger desk for his work and I said “no we’re not getting one,” he’d tell me to fuck right off and rightly so! Last I checked no one should have to ask their partner for permission to make this kind of purchase (not when their combined annual income is several hundreds of thousands of pounds and they both work!). Rich seems like a nice dude but he seriously needs to grow a massive backbone because at this rate Lily will be spitting in his face in 5 years time. Seriously, she’s gotten worse and worse over the years because no one ever straightens her out. Surely deep inside he must be building some kind of resentment? Even if he’s not conscious of it yet? I don’t get him at all. Then again they got together so young he probably doesn’t know any better!! I guess he doesn’t have a clue relationships don’t have to be this way. It’s really painful to watch anyway. He’s not doing her any favors because the more it goes the more unlikeable she becomes. The more she carries on without ever being called out, the more she’ll push the boundaries.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Summernights

VIP Member
What I CAN’T understand is why Rich doesn’t just buy a desk? If I said no to my husband needing one to work from home, he’d LOL pretty hard then just buy one ?
More fool Rich for the lack of backbone

Reactions: 40

dutchover

Ok this is aimed toward all British influencers like Amelia, Niomi, Lily, etc who are posting all these November LockDown Oh My posts: how about you start using your social media platform and influence people to wear masks and not travel all over Europe? Hmm?! They were all showing themselves mask-free in public (more often than not) and meeting with friends/new people. Then whenever this was brought up in IG comments, fans were all 'we have different guidelines here.' Well guess what? The virus didn't care about your different guidelines, and this is the consequence! So next time around take precautions! And encourage others to do the same! Ugh. Just sick of these privileged women whining now about being back on lockdown when they played into the reason why it happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Wow. Her latest video.

- Lily’s post-natal body, lack of creativity and loss of time is all Grey’s fault...but she doesn’t want to wait too long to have a second kid.
- don’t get her wrong, she still loves her house...but she wishes she had a separate playroom for Grey and she also didn’t stretch herself too much financially so they will probably buy another, bigger house at some point.
- no one told her that she’s stuck in her neighborhood once Grey starts school because, if they moved, Grey would have to change schools, which Lily never had to do...but Rich moved schools as a kid and was fine.
- Lily is worried about Rich eventually going back to work because it will affect her and she’ll have to spend more time with Grey.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Helmi

Oh now I know why all those women died in childbirth before the 20th century – they did not have headphones so they could zone out with some whale sounds and the baby would just naturally slip out. Silly me 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 38

gurunoway

But I don’t think she did particularly well in those subjects either.

I think Daddy leaned on the University, a bit of a cash injection, to get her in.
She went to Birmingham city. Hardly an institution which needs bribery to gain admission. Think you're admitted as long as you have CCC and a beating heart.

• Haha

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Lily bitching about how Grey’s swimming, ballet and singing lessons are cancelled because she doesn’t want to have to entertain her own daughter 🙄 Grey is still very young and most likely won’t even remember this year, and there will be plenty of time for her to do classes like this in a year or two.

And how about all the kids who aren’t even getting fed properly at the moment because their parents have been made redundant due to the pandemic?! Have some perspective Lily!

SachaStark

Baby gate story translation:

“I know loads of you will be shopping on the John Lewis* website as we approach Christmas, so I’m going to go ahead and place an affiliate link to get as many of you to place a cookie on your browser as possible. That way, when you do your Christmas shopping over the next six weeks, I will receive a percentage of your money for doing nothing! Happy Christmas to meee!” 🤑🤑🤑

*I’m NOT swiping up, but I’m gonna assume it’s a link to John Lewis, as my SIL has the same baby gate, and hers was from there.

• Angry
  • Sick

Grey_x

A child lost her life after choking on a piece of sausage at nursery last week. The petition is to ban choke-able food such as sausages and grapes in nursery/childcare settings.
As sad as that is, surely it should be a petition about making sure that foods are prepared in a safe way and cut up into small enough pieces before being given to little ones? You can choke on anything really. If you ban grapes (I know they're specifically problematic), surely you need to ban things like cherry tomatoes etc. too? 🤷‍♀️

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Spotted Lisa Dawson on Instagram talking through her kitchen design over the past few years: "July 2016...Painted the cupboards Hague Blue. Obvs. :rolleyes: Didn't everyone?"

Lisa has redecorated multiple times since then...poor Lily, stuck with her Hague Blue house.
LOL how many times she changed the kitchen, lol - only in social media world

Suggestions please!

"Heard Grey was within 3 feet of my Soho Home chair."

View attachment 315578
I heard Rich bought a desk, stomping home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

makeupbynobody

I had a thought watching her IG stories the other day and wonder if y'all feel the same... when I watch her content I don't see an "OG" influencer who knows what they're doing and is polished and professional and believable, I see a newbie who is trying/attempting to be an influencer and is so hollow and false that is comes off as desperate and cringy. Like as if it was an average person I went to high school with attempting to be an influencer. I don't know why I felt that the other day but it rang so true for me!

• Heart

kinderbuen0

Another painful podcast. Not sure I can finish.

Anna tells Lily about her mum winning a card game and relating it to Kamala Harris (her peak of the week) and how it's a great moment for women and we're watching history happen in real time and Lily completely ignores all the Kamala gushing and just says 'I'm very happy for your mum'. Anna continues and Lily still can't think of anything to say because she doesn't know anything about Kamala. Obvs cos she's a busy mum with no time to follow the news or politics. She can't handle anything outside of her bubble.

As usual anything Anna mentions as a favourite, Lily just nods and nervously laughs and the conversation moves swiftly back to Lily so she can talk about herself for the next 5 mins. Anna actually engages and acts interested so Lily takes it as a green light to keep talking. As soon as it goes back to Anna, Lily's mood completely changes and she's so bored again. She's incapable of holding a conversation and staying interested unless the topic is about her. In fairness Anna has some of the most boring and pointless stories but still.

Think they need to give it up or get some guests back on the show. Everyone else seems to be managing with the podcast zoom calls. Not sure why they think they're interesting enough to do this type of podcast. They both lead such vanilla lives with nothing interesting in their past to talk about. They don't really open up unless it's about tampons or shaving which aren't particularly juicy topics so it all feels so surface level.
Their only decent podcast recently is the one with their husbands and that's mostly down to Rich. I think I'd really enjoy a podcast with just him. Got such a soft spot for some reason but maybe everyone seems good compared to Lily.

• Haha
  • Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
I still can't get my head around the swapping of the computers over to work at that desk. He's got a proper job! Not one filming artichokes or styling your hair. Surely they should have one each or a better set up. They've got a three bedroom house FFS!

under the ivy

VIP Member
She will get pregnant, renovate her loft and do the garden all for content in 2021 and to keep up with the Newton’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Lily was perfectly happy with her house until Anna went and got a (presumably bigger, better) house. Now Lily wants to go one better - because Lily always has to come out on top. She's that spiteful, jealous friend who always has to have better than you! Lily mentioned in the podcast that this will be Anna's 'forever' home, so I'm presuming it's quite an impressive place.

I also don't understand why Lily wants another kid. She clearly hasn't taken to motherhood; it has impacted her negatively in a whole bunch of different ways, and yet she is adamant that she will be having more children. She even says in the podcast that it'll maybe happen next year. I guess more kids is in her plan - and she does not deviate from the plan

• Heart

dutchover

Really actually shocked how bad she’s currently looking. I know hormones change after babies but I can’t imagine her changing her pillow slip regularly. Imagine the grease on her head from only washing it once a week all over the pillow and she’s lying on it. She used to look pretty but she just looks grotty now 🤢
I've said this before but this just really drives it home. I used to be jealous of all the free expensive skincare products she and other influencers would get. But over time I started to see that Lily's skin wasn't that great, despite all of those freebies. And now it's even worse. So thanks Lily for showing me that having all the expensive skincare doesn't mean you'll have great skin. Jealous no more.

• Heart