Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cashing in on the Black Friday sales. Lily doesn't miss a trick when it comes to money for nothing!
Screenshot_20201118-150623_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
good old Larry Doot
Was coming here just to say that 😂 She doesn’t even know how to say the bloody brands name. Like her laziness for learning how to say Missoma for about 2 years when she was happy to still cash their cheque! Awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Suggestions please!

"Heard Grey was within 3 feet of my Soho Home chair."

Screenshot_20201118-182537_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
OMG hahhaa I wish I was as witty as you both with the captions. I know her followers will have such tit ones, but those two made me laugh out loud!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is she so annoyed that people keep asking if this is the shot where the man was watching her “ this was NOT the shot” alright poobles calm down

Why is she so annoyed that people keep asking if this is the shot where the man was watching her “ this was NOT the shot” alright poobles calm down
Also why haven’t we seen this yet? I’m still waiting to see what BS ad she’s filmed it for

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Caption:

When you accidentally do a (week 1 again) couch to 5k run through the wrong neighbourhood

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Spotted Lisa Dawson on Instagram talking through her kitchen design over the past few years: "July 2016...Painted the cupboards Hague Blue. Obvs. :rolleyes: Didn't everyone?"

Lisa has redecorated multiple times since then...poor Lily, stuck with her Hague Blue house.

• Haha
Spotted Lisa Dawson on Instagram talking through her kitchen design over the past few years: "July 2016...Painted the cupboards Hague Blue. Obvs. :rolleyes: Didn't everyone?"

Lisa has redecorated multiple times since then...poor Lily, stuck with her Hague Blue house.
LOL how many times she changed the kitchen, lol - only in social media world

Suggestions please!

"Heard Grey was within 3 feet of my Soho Home chair."

View attachment 315578
I heard Rich bought a desk, stomping home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

I have no idea who this woman is but I checked out her insta stories....she's redecorated her kitchen 5 times in the last 5 years!! 😲😲 Why? and the irony is the original kitchen (June 2015 pic) is probably the best one out of the whole lot IMO.

• Haha
I have no idea who this woman is but I checked out her insta stories....she's redecorated her kitchen 5 times in the last 5 years!! 😲😲 Why? and the irony is the original kitchen (June 2015 pic) is probably the best one out of the whole lot IMO.
I bet Lily will repaint the Hague Blue soon in her living room, that Soho Home sofa doesn't go well with Hague Blue

Reactions: 11
I don't mind the new sofa but it looks ridiculous next to the new lamp and the lamp DOES NOT AT ALL go with the hague blue walls.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.