Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she didn’t know that a lot of people hold on to baby’s first hair. A lot of cultures keep baby’s first teeth too! You don’t have to do it obviously but I can’t believe she said about the hair being gross. And complaint about the price too? I haven’t heard the podcast but I can’t cope with this attitude, she really needs a reality check. What does she expect to get a #gifted haircut for little Grey?

I really hope not! My little girl made a drawing with her first set of Crayolas. I mean the thing was just lines all over the paper 🤣😂 but we have proudly placed in our kitchen as her first art!
My mum still has all mine and my sisters baby teeth and we’re in our late 20s/early 30s now!
I kept my sons first curls when he had his first haircut, it’s just a nice thing to do!

Reactions: 13
Oh dear, someone in their Facebook group copied Lily’s diarrhoea wall … 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My mum still has all mine and my sisters baby teeth and we’re in our late 20s/early 30s now!
I kept my sons first curls when he had his first haircut, it’s just a nice thing to do!
I know someone who kept their son's foreskin - now that is gross! But baby hair is not unusual to keep. And if you don't like/want it just throw it away. Why does she have to make everything so divisive?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She's certainly not the true/original meaning of the word, but I think it's meaning has changed a lot by popular usage to have negative connotations that pertain to Lily 😂
Haha I remember reading something that said something along the lines of being called precocious after the age of like 5 is most definitely not a compliment!

Nope, just bung your garlic cloves in and squeeze away!
Lifechanging stuff 😜
It's the "clean press" one, not the helix or rocker ones.
Omg I have this garlic press but didn’t know it would work on unpeeled cloves! Thank you!

Reactions: 5
Omg I have this garlic press but didn’t know it would work on unpeeled cloves! Thank you!
Works with our cheapie garlic press from Sainsburys too - although its a witch to clean out afterwards especially when my husband just bungs it in the dishwasher and expects the skin to removed by the dishwashing elves he clearly believes live in there 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Works with our cheapie garlic press from Sainsburys too - although its a witch to clean out afterwards especially when my husband just bungs it in the dishwasher and expects the skin to removed by the dishwashing elves he clearly believes live in there 😉
Talking of dishwasher elves, do you think Lily ever cleans her dishwasher and washing machine ? I bet no one has told her that she needs to so has never done it. Just like she never cleaned behind her oven

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The one Geranium and I have has a scrapey bit for cleaning the skin out, so it genuinely only needs a rinse or a run in the dishwasher!
OMG ladies let's club together and get one for Lily for Christmas! Think how happy she would be!

• Heart
  • Haha
The one Geranium and I have has a scrapey bit for cleaning the skin out, so it genuinely only needs a rinse or a run in the dishwasher!
OMG ladies let's club together and get one for Lily for Christmas! Think how happy she would be!
Can you club together and buy me one too - might save my marriage 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So many of you girls have a garlic crusher, I use the old fashion method - smack the garlic with a mug and chop it roughly. We did have a garlic press at some point, but find it difficult to clean haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Talking of dishwasher elves, do you think Lily ever cleans her dishwasher and washing machine ? I bet no one has told her that she needs to so has never done it. Just like she never cleaned behind her oven
Grim. I'm not the best at keeping on top of those things but I do it when I remember and it makes all the difference to the use of them. Does she have a tumble dryer? Reckon she cleans the filter out regularly?!

Reactions: 4
I think with the dishwasher it depends on what you put in there. We give our dishes a quick rinse, so there is no food on it, and when we clean the filter it never has food in it. I don’t clean the dishwasher itself specially, just run it on the hottest setting empty once in a while.
When we used to go to other people’s houses pre Covid it always grossed me out seeing dishwashers with food bits in them.

I think with the dishwasher it depends on what you put in there. We give our dishes a quick rinse, so there is no food on it, and when we clean the filter it never has food in it. I don’t clean the dishwasher itself specially, just run it on the hottest setting empty once in a while.
When we used to go to other people’s houses pre Covid it always grossed me out seeing dishwashers with food bits in them.
this made me LOL because i remember once Lily did a poll, do you rinse or not rinse before you put the plates in the dishwasher. Then she went all surprise yada yada

• Haha
So many of you girls have a garlic crusher, I use the old fashion method - smack the garlic with a mug and chop it roughly. We did have a garlic press at some point, but find it difficult to clean haha
This is what I do now after I was like I dont need yet another thing in my drawers or something to clean. I smash with a heel of my palm smack to the flat side of my knife forever now

Reactions: 3
So I’m guessing the way in which Lily has decided to help the food banks during lockdown is by sharing on a ocial media.
I’d love to see her have to volunteer.
I bet she’s the type of person who can’t understand how people just don’t have money to buy food
The question is, will this be added to the charity highlight ?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Guys.... I have a jar of easy garlic 😬 do I need to leave the group?
My grandma used to prechopped garlic and stored it with some salt and kept it in a container. She is 80 years old and don’t think she knows the idea of food safety. She is still alive though hahah

• Haha
I have a Chinese cleaver that I use for everything, including chopping garlic. And I use clothes pegs to close packaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.