Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spotted Lisa Dawson on Instagram talking through her kitchen design over the past few years: "July 2016...Painted the cupboards Hague Blue. Obvs. :rolleyes: Didn't everyone?"

Lisa has redecorated multiple times since then...poor Lily, stuck with her Hague Blue house.
I had to unfollow her a while back. All she does is rearrange her house! And re decorate!! Ffs get a proper job.

Reactions: 8
Her job is to literally suck money out of your pockets and into hers and other corporations. She can't (cough WON'T) even use her platform for good and promote struggling small businesses since she won't get a cut. ugh.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her job is to literally suck money out of your pockets and into hers and other corporations. She can't (cough WON'T) even use her platform for good and promote struggling small businesses since she won't get a cut. ugh.
I know this was brought up a few pages back but I can't believe she actually admitted that she won't promote small businesses because she can't post affiliate links!. Shocking :mad: I've never seen another influencer or celebrity admit that apart from Lily.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I have no idea who this woman is but I checked out her insta stories....she's redecorated her kitchen 5 times in the last 5 years!! 😲😲 Why? and the irony is the original kitchen (June 2015 pic) is probably the best one out of the whole lot IMO.
She’s Pretty big on home instagram so I guess its a good excuse for content. The first kitchen is quite generic so I think the purple painted ply is more cool and original, but the black is way too harsh.

Reactions: 3
I know this was brought up a few pages back but I can't believe she actually admitted that she won't promote small businesses because she can't post affiliate links!. Shocking :mad: I've never seen another influencer or celebrity admit that apart from Lily.
Screenshots anyone? That’s truly selfish, entitled behaviour 😡

Reactions: 2
She has a Small Business highlights and it’s rather short. Just a few places that sent her PR basically. The last one is Sculpted, something she bought on her own I think. Isn’t that what Anna’s been playing with recently? Wonder if Lily ever did hers. I don’t remember.

And ALL her BLM highlights are from 24-22 weeks ago. Performative much?

ok I’ll stop complaining about the same ol things. Becoming a broken record myself.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she pronounced loccitane wrong. 😂😂 can’t someone share a video of her saying it... please!!
Oh, I heard that a few weeks ago when I had YouTube on auto play in the background. It was some pretty old vlog of hers. Imagine my delight when I heard it! 😂 I should have posted it straight away, I’m going to if I can find it again.

Reactions: 5
"I just don't understand how some women don't want to have children"

Honestly, Lily might be one of the most unlikable influencers in the UK. Zoella might have fucked up with her advent calendar, but at least she has a core group of supporters. People only watch Lily's stories because she's like a train wreck you can't look away.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
In one of their podcasts she said she hates spending money and that she realises that Farrow and Ball is just bougie. If she changes the paint again, rich is going to be so pissed 😂

• Haha
6AAC29CE-CF13-40FC-AC83-DA2E8E0EA79E.jpeg
Re: caption
Heard Anna might complete soon, running home to check Rightmove

In one of their podcasts she said she hates spending money and that she realises that Farrow and Ball is just bougie. If she changes the paint again, rich is going to be so pissed 😂
Hahah they saved so much money with her begging, if he dares to moan, i am sure LP will ask him to sleep in the shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Listening to today’s podcast all about friendship... the first question is all about making friends as an adult and it’s painfully obvious that neither of them have. Why do they insist on playing ‘expert’ on topics they know nothing about?!

Debs has had several shout-outs (she seems to be Lily’s closest friend at this point) and Hannah has been mentioned but nothing about Keisha, SJ or Gemma that I’ve picked up. If I had to guess, I’d say it was SJ or Gemma that she fell out with around the book; they were so close and then never mentioned again. Haven’t got to the end of the episode yet though!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Listening to today’s podcast all about friendship... the first question is all about making friends as an adult and it’s painfully obvious that neither of them have. Why do they insist on playing ‘expert’ on topics they know nothing about?!

Debs has had several shout-outs (she seems to be Lily’s closest friend at this point) and Hannah has been mentioned but nothing about Keisha, SJ or Gemma that I’ve picked up. If I had to guess, I’d say it was SJ or Gemma that she fell out with around the book; they were so close and then never mentioned again. Haven’t got to the end of the episode yet though!
Was Gemma the dark haired no nonsense one? Was into nutrition or something? She always struck me as very assertive so if she was unhappy with Lily about something, I can well imagine her saying so.

And what happened to her opera friend? Her and Rich visited him in Vienna I'm sure.

Was Gemma the dark haired no nonsense one? Was into nutrition or something? She always struck me as very assertive so if she was unhappy with Lily about something, I can well imagine her saying so.

And what happened to her opera friend? Her and Rich visited him in Vienna I'm sure.
Lily hanging out with her friends was the best parts of her old vlogs!

oh yes - Jake was the opera guy.

They spent last NYE in Brighton (gifted stay of course) with Gemma, her husband and 2 kids. They were barely on camera, it seemed like they weren't really too keen to be filmed anymore (fair enough) The vlog was so boring and downbeat. Although there was a classic Lily moment when she asked Rich what his goals for 2020 might be. Rich said maybe he wanted to do some challenge like climb a mountain. To which Lily immediately said 'NO Rich you can't do that, and give me that anxiety' if he climbed a mountain with no oxygen at the top :rolleyes:
typical Lily - shooting down and crushing Rich's hypothetical dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lily hanging out with her friends was the best parts of her old vlogs!

oh yes - Jake was the opera guy.

They spent last NYE in Brighton (gifted stay of course) with Gemma, her husband and 2 kids. They were barely on camera, it seemed like they weren't really too keen to be filmed anymore (fair enough) The vlog was so boring and downbeat. Although there was a classic Lily moment when she asked Rich what his goals for 2020 might be. Rich said maybe he wanted to do some challenge like climb a mountain. To which Lily immediately said 'NO Rich you can't do that, and give me that anxiety' if he climbed a mountain with no oxygen at the top :rolleyes:
typical Lily - shooting down and crushing Rich's hypothetical dream!
How if Rich dies or break a leg and she has to take care of Grey all by herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.