Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
LOL wtf how did I miss this, sorry to bringing up an old post

Reactions: 1

nosyhoe

Does anyone have a time stamp of Lily's comments on motherhood being a must in their Motherhood episode? Someone said 61 minutes but I didn't find it. I'm using Apple Music if that makes a difference.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
No longer on the podcast! There's no mention of the comments people posted on here. She does give some advice to women thinking about pregnancy but not the ones that implied she didn't understand why people don't want to be mothers and that since she's on the other side she can say it.
try this, is still here, last 6 min or so

belppa

HAHA I am glad you found it fun, same as Lily, I hate exercising but I will take spinning any other day than running.
One thing I can't take with spinning is the motivational talks by the instructor - it is for some people but definitely not for me haha!
Yeah me too, i cant help but giggle to that. There were few instructors who are like that, but the one I attend isn't.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Someone who knows more about hair than me - will her hair be so damaged it will eventually start breaking off and stop growing? One of my friends had that after years of dyeing it extreme colours and saved it by going easy on the heat and hair dye. If Lily carries on straightening it so much, would she face the same issue?

Bonjour92

VIP Member
It's still there. I just checked. Listen from around 55 minutes. She talks about her pre-baby self as being irrelevant and she wonders what sort of value she had as a person before she had a baby. She says this in the company of Anna who doesn't have kids (Lol!) so I guess she sees Anna as irrelevant. She goes on to say that she struggles to understand why some women chose not to have kids. Anna does say that it's not the right choice for every person. Lily could go on to say more on this, but I've just listened to two minutes of her spouting this rubbish, and that's enough!
Which episode is this please?