Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
go on Anna 😂
It's great that she's not using a filter and hilarious that she's pointing it out, but it sickens me that so many of Lily and Anna's posts (including this one) contain obvious spelling mistakes and typos! So slapdash.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought the same thing looking at the Blind Date with a Book display. This has been a trend for years, we do this at school every year for Valentines Day.

Just shows you how often she enters a bookshop, doesn’t it?
She is a London’s author

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God she’s so dramatic! She just can’t get on with life without a little moan.

Reactions: 10
God she’s so dramatic! She just can’t get on with life without a little moan.
Also the photo of her looking tired just looks like all of her posts (grey, washed out, in baggy clothes) so without the caption you’d have no idea anything was actually different

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Toddlers Grey's age have plenty of reasons for waking up at night- teeth coming in, sickness coming on, growth spurt or development milestone etc so to say for no reason is just stupid. She can look forward to many more unsettled nights in the coming years. She could have said for no obvious reason.

Reactions: 15
Sometimes my insomina and anxiety wake me up at 3am and I cant go back to sleep. And on top of it, I have to go to a full time job and put on a happy face for my clients even though I'm exhausted. And this will happen multiple times in a row.

So cry me a river, Lily. Sure you'll find time for a nap in your ultra busy schedule of figuring out how to one up Anna

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why can’t she put the loo seat down before taking a picture!
This is something that makes me sick that almost every youtuber does. I've lost count of how many toilets (the inside) i've seen because they just film and take pictures with the seat up! Like wtf? Every house tour comes with a full on toiler view. Every. Single. One. It got the point were I thought that maybe in the UK it's not that big of a deal because they aaaall do it! Is it that or are youtubers just weird? Where I'm from it's the kind of thing that your parents teach you since you are a kid, to always close the toilet lid, so I find it so bizarre when I see people on their 30's do it!

Reactions: 9
This is something that makes me sick that almost every youtuber does. I've lost count of how many toilets (the inside) i've seen because they just film and take pictures with the seat up! Like wtf? Every house tour comes with a full on toiler view. Every. Single. One. It got the point were I thought that maybe in the UK it's not that big of a deal because they aaaall do it! Is it that or are youtubers just weird? Where I'm from it's the kind of thing that your parents teach you since you are a kid, to always close the toilet lid, so I find it so bizarre when I see people on their 30's do it!
It is disgusting. I am from the Uk and as a child was taught to close the lid before flushing otherwise urine and tit particles go everywhere.

Reactions: 13
I always do it, but I will say that living in the UK and having flatmates for the past six year I have noticed that not everyone does it.

Reactions: 8
Toddlers Grey's age have plenty of reasons for waking up at night- teeth coming in, sickness coming on, growth spurt or development milestone etc so to say for no reason is just stupid. She can look forward to many more unsettled nights in the coming years. She could have said for no obvious reason.
there will be much more to come, the difference between lily and everyone elseis that we just get on with it and have to function in a full time job.

Reactions: 7
Sometimes my insomina and anxiety wake me up at 3am and I cant go back to sleep. And on top of it, I have to go to a full time job and put on a happy face for my clients even though I'm exhausted. And this will happen multiple times in a row.

So cry me a river, Lily. Sure you'll find time for a nap in your ultra busy schedule of figuring out how to one up Anna
I work nights and there's a woman at work who is a mum to 5 kids, 3 still in primary, and with it now being half term she gets about 3 hours sleep. And she's there, doing her job 5 nights a week, without complaining. I have no idea how she does it, Lily would be dead after her first shift.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
there will be much more to come, the difference between lily and everyone elseis that we just get on with it and have to function in a full time job.
So true. One of my little one's went through a phase of waking up at 4am and going back for a long nap at childminder's and I had no choice but to get up & deal with it then go and do a full day's work. What a luxury it would have been to know we were home all day and could go back to bed at some point. Get in the real world Lily.

Reactions: 9
Grey is such an inconvenience to her. She's always complaining about her, her toys, having to cook for her, all the very basic things that come with caring for a baby/toddler. And she's done it since day one.

I think because Lily has not worked outside the home (aside from that receptionist job which I just cannot imagine her doing), even the smallest inconvenience gets blown up. Yes, I get that you'd rather have slept through the night, but I'm sure Grey would have liked to, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🙄 I have friends with kids who wake them up EVERY night but the one time Grey does Lily is ‘broken’

Another example of her having no idea of how lucky she is

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.