Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel I should put some sort of warning for the below image...but then Lily shared it on her Instagram! 🤢

Why do this? Why? Just....why? No one asked, no one would ask for this.

D901679D-E937-4156-8935-DEF5BC685FAE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
🙋‍♀️
I reckon she's having us on now🤣 They are like a pair of 5 year olds playing mummies and daddies - I quote...
"We don't really know how to dress her [Grey] to keep her warm, like her coat has poppers and we've realised zips are much better...things you don't know when you're a first time parent"
🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I noticed that too - like, I take her point, but surely it's a very small improvement in a coat, like the person wearing it would hardly notice, right?

ETA: After reading other comments, maybe I'm wrong? My warm coat has a zip so 🤷‍♀️

(I don't have a child so nobody told me)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I cant wait for her to mess up that arch and complain nonstop about how uneven it is. I mean she couldn't even bother to paint her shed with the right amount of paint.

Love that she got the most boring colors of the Hay crate (I own a couple). Estee got a bunch for her office too in an ugly color and it looks messy. These influencers just ruin everything.

The fenty bronzer is horrific. It looks like Grey got into. She doesn't take care of anything she owns.

Reactions: 15
Haha I did exactly the same
Found it hard to decide which one is the ugliest – carrot soup diarrhoea, milky baby poo or dog tit after yellow peppers. Went for A in the end, but regardless what colour she chooses I can’t wait, it’ll be a good laugh.

Will she make Rich paint that arch or is Grey allowed to have a go with the contents of her nappy first?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I noticed that too - like, I take her point, but surely it's a very small improvement in a coat, like the person wearing it would hardly notice, right?

ETA: After reading other comments, maybe I'm wrong? My warm coat has a zip so 🤷‍♀️

(I don't have a child so nobody told me)
Dressing a small person is no different to dressing yourself though (or anyone else!) Why does everything have to be such a huge deal with her? If the child is cold put more layers on her🤷‍♀️A sweater, hat, anything!!

I cannot believe that washing basket was £48🤣🤣🤣 Pretty sure you can get similar in B&M or The Range for a couple of quid. It legit looks like she put her dirty laundry on display.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That laundry basket is hideous!
Is it trendy? Is she convinced it's worth shelf space because it cost ten times as much as you'd expect a laundry basket to cost?
Has she heard of rattan, wood etc - you know, natural materials instead of a hulking great lump of plastic?
I've said it before and I'll say it again: she's a grade-A knob.
And the bronzer? Disgusting. How did she let it get that filthy? And she thinks it was her mask giving her spots? Give me strength. She hasn't the sense she was born with.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So she's going to paint an arch in her office then in about 6-12 she will be pregnant again. She'll make the office Grey's new room and have to repaint it. Makes sense 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I've never seen anyone manage to make the beautiful colours of autumn in London look so bleak. As if we weren't all going through enough gloom at the moment Lily manages to pile on more.

Reactions: 12
So she's going to paint an arch in her office then in about 6-12 she will be pregnant again. She'll make the office Grey's new room and have to repaint it. Makes sense 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
I thought about the earlier but is down to the content, she can milk a home improvement video now and later on, she can do a nursery make over video

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This reminded me of that time she got a job with Dulux paint I think so decorated the room for content and then redid it for the renovation a couple of months later. So wasteful!

Reactions: 14
This reminded me of that time she got a job with Dulux paint I think so decorated the room for content and then redid it for the renovation a couple of months later. So wasteful!
Tbh i've never seen any of them actually used Dulux paint in their house, so is a bad bad move for Dulux to actually opt for social media influencers marketing
I am on the fence with F&B paint, I think the colour is amazing but I don't think people can tell the difference. If you decorate your house properly, a Dulux paint will look like a F&B paint; however, if you have no sense of interior design, it doesn't matter it is Dulux or F&B, it will still look bad like Lily's living room. I cannot in a million year tell that it is Hague Blue from Farrow Ball

Reactions: 10
Yes I remember this, so wasteful pre renovation. I think it might have been sponsored by Desenio as this was first time I saw them on YOUTUBE before they sponsored videos for everyone and their dog.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.