Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the real issue is that Lily has nothing going for her. Her career is stalled. Her marriage is fine. Her life is boring. All of which are fine but she's trying to compete with other influencers that are better are making their life seem fun when it probably isn't or are getting better brand deals.

Her blowing up inconsequential things is just to make her seem interesting or like she has things going on (whether good or bad) when really its just average tit that a normal person that has actual interests and actual problems wouldn't look at twice. Its like when people vague post about their relationship just to get attention and get sympathy.

Its quite sad and pathetic. Everything she does is a reach to hold on to whatever visibility she has left in this market. I cant see where she would fit in as a "content creator" even a year from now if she doesn't figure some tit out.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
ffs her moan is so tiring, i don't get the impression that Grey wake up all the time. in my line of work, sometimes I work 15-16/h per day for the whole week and haven't bleeping moan or resort to eat pasta with ketchup.

she doesn't have much going on, Etsy was the last ad, Missoma/ Hello Fresh / Razor have been working with her for a while.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20201021-170743_Instagram.jpg

Right, so let me start by saying I'm really not into speculating about other people's pregnancies.

But having just posted about how when she was secretly pregnant she was eating in every photo taken of her, Lily finishes by posting this current pic of her... eating??

She'll probably complain about "all the DMs" she gets asking her directly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Isn't the eating just an excuse to show off her teeth though?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She looks awful. It’s like any prettiness has haemorrhaged out of her.

What happened?

Reactions: 7
I have been woken up by my child at 4am, every night, for two weeks. He's forgotten how to sleep. I then go to work, because I have to.

Get over it Lils.

Also, I'm sure Rich really appreciates the world seeing him passed out in his pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the real issue is that Lily has nothing going for her. Her career is stalled. Her marriage is fine. Her life is boring. All of which are fine but she's trying to compete with other influencers that are better are making their life seem fun when it probably isn't or are getting better brand deals.

Her blowing up inconsequential things is just to make her seem interesting or like she has things going on (whether good or bad) when really its just average tit that a normal person that has actual interests and actual problems wouldn't look at twice. Its like when people vague post about their relationship just to get attention and get sympathy.

Its quite sad and pathetic. Everything she does is a reach to hold on to whatever visibility she has left in this market. I cant see where she would fit in as a "content creator" even a year from now if she doesn't figure some tit out.
Exactly this! We all - wherever we are in the world and whatever our life is - deal with everyday tit / hassle / inconveniences. How she (and Gleam and brands) thinks her stuff is worthy of ‘content’ is a complete mystery. She has no real niche, so I can see influencers like her (plus Alix from I Covet Thee, Katie Snooks etc) fading out painfully over the next few years

Plus, if she’s tired after one night, wait until 2 year old sleep regression hits, or they do have another newborn!!

Reactions: 8
Also, I'm sure Rich really appreciates the world seeing him passed out in his pants.
Yeah. That's really not ok. Don't get me wrong I would have 100% taken that picture and shown my partner but I would never have shown anyone else. Let alone post it on social media!

Imagine if Rich had done that to Lily! 🤯

• Angry
Yeah. That's really not ok. Don't get me wrong I would have 100% taken that picture and shown my partner but I would never have shown anyone else. Let alone post it on social media!

Imagine if Rich had done that to Lily! 🤯
She keeps doing stuff like this to Rich. A picture of him passed out in just his pants, yesterday a video taking the mick out of him for playing on his VR headset, IG stories saying how useless he is that he can’t hang up a mirror... I struggle to believe he’s okay with all of this. What if his colleagues know about her online presence and see this stuff? And even just disregarding that, it’s just straight up humiliating as thousands of randoms see all of it. What a nasty bully she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
She keeps doing stuff like this to Rich. A picture of him passed out in just his pants, yesterday a video taking the mick out of him for playing on his VR headset, IG stories saying how useless he is that he can’t hang up a mirror... I struggle to believe he’s okay with all of this. What if his colleagues know about her online presence and see this stuff? And even just disregarding that, it’s just straight up humiliating as thousands of randoms see all of it. What a nasty bully she is.
She is a bleep. If Rich did that to her she would be ugly crying on IG.

Reactions: 16
She really is a bully. Also, I don’t think any shape or colour of teeth would’ve made a difference to her smile. Her personality shines through the staged grin that never looks genuinely lovely.

She is a bleep. If Rich did that to her she would be ugly crying on IG.
I can only hope when we finally have the vaccine, Rich can go back interacting with his office apprentice, intern or graduate. I imagine if they divorce, Rich will get nothing, some of their deposits were funded by Lily's inheritance. I am wondering if her dad ask het to get a pre-nup.

Reactions: 9
I can only hope when we finally have the vaccine, Rich can go back interacting with his office apprentice, intern or graduate. I imagine if they divorce, Rich will get nothing, some of their deposits were funded by Lily's inheritance. I am wondering if her dad ask het to get a pre-nup.
If there is a child involved the Courts will always act in the best interests of the child. Any prenup would merely be persuasive as to the division of assets.

Reactions: 3
yeah that is what I meant, just wondering if her dad ask her to protect her assets
I imagine she would probably keep the house as Grey's "main" caregiver but as she owns her company and Rich is an employee where he works I imagine she is wealthier than him and she might need to buy him out using company assets so he can fund his own place.

My sister is buying a house with her partner who has children from a previous relationship and they will be preparing a declaration of trust as to their ownership of the property (she has the assets and paying the deposit). If they get married any Declaration of Trust would again probably be merely persuasive.

The only way something could be fully protected in a divorce if the assets are held in trust which I can't see them doing for the house they live in.

Reactions: 5
I could see her and her family getting extremely nasty - about money and child custody issues - if they ever did split. It certainly wouldn’t be amicable; maybe Rich knows that

Reactions: 10
Yeah I don't think Lionel Martin is gonna take it lying down. Remember how he tasked Rich to hang up photos as a test?!

Poo guy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.