Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I remember this, so wasteful pre renovation. I think it might have been sponsored by Desenio as this was first time I saw them on YOUTUBE before they sponsored videos for everyone and their dog.
Just checked and it was for Dulux. She’s done a million ads for desenio too though 🙄😂

Reactions: 3
She is a dirty woman, how does she let a cream bronzer get that bad? I wanted to throw up

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she posted that disgusting makeup! Does she think ‘tap to clean’ will earn her a Nars or other high end makeup ad? No way! I hope the PRs are watching, noting and crossing her off the beauty influencer list!

What I actually came here to say...
I’m calling it now, she is defo preggers. There’s no way little miss self-conscious of her weight would post this, unless there was a reason. I so wanted to comment ‘congratulations’ on the post 😂

Ps. Sorry if you already discussed this! I’m 25 pages behind 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm ashamed to say I did buy into the hype and decorate my bedroom in Dulux Heartwood after hers and many other YouTube's sponsored videos.

In my defence we just moved into the house and it needed decorated. Also 2 years later I still love it.

Reactions: 7
I'm ashamed to say I did buy into the hype and decorate my bedroom in Dulux Heartwood after hers and many other YouTube's sponsored videos.

In my defence we just moved into the house and it needed decorated. Also 2 years later I still love it.
I google it, it's a really nice colour don't be ashamed of it.

Reactions: 5
I’m calling it now, she is defo preggers. There’s no way little miss self-conscious of her weight would post this, unless there was a reason. I so wanted to comment ‘congratulations’ on the post 😂

Ps. Sorry if you already discussed this! I’m 25 pages behind 😭
I must admit when I first saw this photo I thought it was a pregnancy announcement! But I’d be surprised if she was pregnant again already, as she always goes on about how she’s only just feeling like herself again.

Reactions: 3
I thought the same when I saw this picture but I think Lily is too selfish to get pregnant again (for now). Think she wants to get back to her pre-baby self again and then when she has and she’s bored, she will get pregnant. She almost acts sometimes as if Grey is an inconvenience.

Reactions: 5
Go gosh, whenever she does get pregnant again I can't wait for all the "it's so much harder with a toddler in the house", "I thought I had it hard the first time but it's much worse now trying to look after HER".
I suppose the only hope is that she will have a boy next, otherwise it could get very confusing as to which SHE or HER Lily was griping about on a given day.
What am I saying, it'll be THEY/THEM against Lily 😐

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Go gosh, whenever she does get pregnant again I can't wait for all the "it's so much harder with a toddler in the house", "I thought I had it hard the first time but it's much worse now trying to look after HER".
I suppose the only hope is that she will have a boy next, otherwise it could get very confusing as to which SHE or HER Lily was griping about on a given day.
What am I saying, it'll be THEY/THEM against Lily 😐
Or no one told her how difficult and she will be the preacher of how main stream media only talks about parenting and not parenting to two kids.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.