Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C327C271-DCF1-46F8-B496-4277F6E310EB.jpeg
This is one of the houses at her street. They created a smaller opening (still open plan) between living and dining. On the left is the kitchen

Reactions: 9
Only Lily can claim to love her home whilst moaning about her home..... She now wishes she had a playroom downstairs? Poor Grey would have already been pushed into a different room if they had bought a bigger house.

Reactions: 3
I know it’s been said a lot before... but I am so so tired of her always saying “no one tells you...”. She was complaining about how no one tells you if you buy a house near good schools then you’re tied to that area if you want to keep your kids there and near to their friends and walking distance to their school!? First of all that is kind of obvious and that is the point of moving to a catchment area. Secondly no one owes you these things. Is she seriously so entitled and self-involved that she feels the world owes her all these insights and life lessons?! Everyone just has to learn these things for themselves, I’m just so sick of her selfish, self-entitled, self-obsessed privilege. Not to mention some of the life lessons that people in the real world have to learn are far harder and more difficult than the things she moans about not being told! Sorry for the rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know it’s been said a lot before... but I am so so tired of her always saying “no one tells you...”. She was complaining about how no one tells you if you buy a house near good schools then you’re tied to that area if you want to keep your kids there and near to their friends and walking distance to their school!? First of all that is kind of obvious and that is the point of moving to a catchment area. Secondly no one owes you these things. Is she seriously so entitled and self-involved that she feels the world owes her all these insights and life lessons?! Everyone just has to learn these things for themselves, I’m just so sick of her selfish, self-entitled, self-obsessed privilege. Not to mention some of the life lessons that people in the real world have to learn are far harder and more difficult than the things she moans about not being told! Sorry for the rant!
Surely that's common sense, and goes for everything? If you want to live close to something, then you'll have to move somewhere close to there... duhhh... Why would she need anyone to point that out to her?

I could not make it that far into her video, skipped quite a bit after that horrific intro with close ups of her brushing her teeth. Whyyyyyy....

Reactions: 13
She needs to bring out another book called “No-one tells you” detailing all the things she was never told to help future generations make their way in the world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't have kids, don't live in the UK and I am a few years younger than Lily and still I have known roughly 95 percent of her "no one tells you" facts. I guess I am a truly exceptional human being as I talk with people from different backgrounds and actually listen to what they have to say. Imagine that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am sorry, I feel like I am watching Lily’s brother putting on make up than Lily. She needs to sort out the brows and it probably solve 50% of the problem. The fact that she wear black creates a false shadow that made her looks like she has beard.

I am not mocking her appearance, she does look pretty back then, I think is the don’t care attitude.

I also don’t get the impression that rich’s role is very demanding, for Associate Director role in a company, it is usually long hours and a lot of call and hard work. Seems to me that he has a casual 9-5

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.