Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so with you here, but I must know what you're carving. A pumpkin? A wooden sculpture? A joint of beef?
😆 I must disappoint you, nothing edible. I make linocut prints. I am currently carving a block for my new piece. It will be up on Instagram in a few days @anke_studio if you’re curious to check it out along my other prints ☺

Reactions: 10
Omg, she mentions pasta with ketchup at the end of her new video as something she still eats, and I assume semi-regularly?! I assumed it was more of a uni/worst case scenario meal.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Omg, she mentions pasta with ketchup at the end of her new video as something she still eats, and I assume semi-regularly?! I assumed it was more of a uni/worst case scenario meal.
OMG no one ever agreed that it is a great meal. Ladies and gentlemen, this is how the rich get richer, they save money by eating pasta and ketchup
1603049449115.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
3E72A5A0-B7D0-43F7-84B7-F3C81999BE7F.jpeg

She’s actually becoming a parody of herself. She’s a full-time Londoner, of course she doesn’t know what it is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot get over the level of selfishness from this woman!

I just watched the vlog. Fair enough if it’s her work day but she insists on dragging Grey and Rich round all day.

When she mentions they couldn't bring the buggy, my boy is the same age as Grey and was walking slightly before her and would not be able to do all that walking and climbing steps, which means that Rich was almost certainly carrying her around that place in Hampstead and all the other times she can’t pick her up.

Then he has to spend the rest of the day running around London picking up all her tat. I’m sure he would have rather chilled at home too while Grey was napping.

Poor guy doesn’t even get lunch and I’m sure at breakfast he was baking or something? Misses lunch running her errands and she still drags them out to the shop she just ‘can’t get out of her mind’. Finishes the day cooking poxy salmon while he bathes Grey and no doubt puts her to bed.

I asked my other half to take me and the kids to the park today while he had some child free time and he still complained about having to run us there! Why is she so entitled

Reactions: 11
Have absolutely no respect for Rich, he’s such a wet blanket. Totally downtrodden

Have absolutely no respect for Rich, he’s such a wet blanket. Totally downtrodden
I think it's fair to say that Lily is most likely the boss in that relationship either because she is has the dominant personality or because she is bringing in the $$$. He might be doing what he is told, but he looks miserable doing it! Whenever we see Rich nowadays he looks annoyed.

Can you even begin to imagine the content if Rich and Lily split up..... the thought of it makes me shudder

I started her latest vlog and stopped after thirty second of moody/poop filter intro

Reactions: 4
Who's going to take one for the team and watch the cosy autumn vlog (contains ad)?
🙋‍♀️
I reckon she's having us on now🤣 They are like a pair of 5 year olds playing mummies and daddies - I quote...
"We don't really know how to dress her [Grey] to keep her warm, like her coat has poppers and we've realised zips are much better...things you don't know when you're a first time parent"
🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Could she be any more ridiculous at this point? How does she not fall over more?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
🙋‍♀️
I reckon she's having us on now🤣 They are like a pair of 5 year olds playing mummies and daddies - I quote...
"We don't really know how to dress her [Grey] to keep her warm, like her coat has poppers and we've realised zips are much better...things you don't know when you're a first time parent"
It's true, they don't include that in the manual.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a child’s coat that has poppers but no zip 🤷🏻‍♀️ but Lily probably shops in different places from me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what, if she wasn't so bloody snobby about clothes brands then she'd probably have seen the million and one kids coats with zips! Honestly. She's going to be so annoyed when Grey starts nursery and comes home in stained expensive clothes- Lily, get down bloody Sainsburys, get some bright and cheerful colours (which don't cost the earth and wash and dry like new despite being put through the rigorous activities of a toddler) on your gorgeous kid and not worry about her trashing them with paint, glue and food!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a child’s coat that has poppers but no zip 🤷🏻‍♀️ but Lily probably shops in different places from me 😂
Maybe she's shilling for some freebies for Grey. But I thought a few weeks ago she said autumn/winter was her favourite season for dressing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.