Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did it..

In reference to her mole removal she says she and Rich were talking about how much they respect single parents in times like this for just getting on with things regardless of the situation. Felt like something to say rather than actually taking that on board and applying it to her own life.

They go to this instagrammable place in Hampstead she’s seen loads of people go to. She says she doesn’t know how to dress Grey for the cold?! They also go to this store where she pays for stuff herself it seems but it’s all the same beige toned crap she “styles” her shelves with..

She moans a million times about her stitches and how sore her back is. She says Rich is out and Grey is almost up from her nap so how will she cope and pick her up 🙄

Her parents seem to go everywhere with them. Do they ever just have a day out the three of them? At the ready babysitters, I suppose.

Hello Fresh AD. Yawn.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They go to this instagrammable place in Hampstead she’s seen loads of people go to. She says she doesn’t know how to dress Grey for the cold?! They also go to this store where she pays for stuff herself it seems but it’s all the same beige toned crap she “styles” her shelves with..
Was this Hampstead Pergola? Don’t tell me this was the first time she visited it. She’s a Londoner and lives locally, how on earth did she not know about it.

Reactions: 6
Ughhh- just watched her vlog in the background and I seriously do not know how Rich puts up with her at all. At the start she talks about her mole removal and says how good rich has been because she can’t lift Grey etc. She says she doesn’t know how single parents cope without someone else there. Id say Rich probably knows!! Then later she sends him to Ikea during Greys nap to collect the smallest crappiest things and the poor fella is stuck for 2 hours waiting to collect it while she lazes around and she starts to moan “Rich isn’t back and Grey will wake up from her nap and I can’t get her out of the cot”. Seriously? Is this for real? I know loads of people who had C Sections and their husband has gone back to work and they’ve had to get on with it. I don’t think it’s right or anything but I’m pretty sure she can lift Grey once! Then poor Rich gets back and she makes him go to some trendy home shop with her and he hasn’t even time to get lunch! Why can’t she just go with Grey on her own and tell Rich he can have an hour off to chill and get something to eat. Never felt as sorry for him

• Sad
Reactions: 27
So hear me out here..

I reckon she had a barney with Rich, something to do with the disposable cameras. Then she stormed off and went for a walk. The swan picture is actually a dig in disguise, mum and baby, or dad, who knows. In other words, Rich has acted like a baby in whatever disagreement they've had.

Reunited? He looked piiiiiissed off. Blink twice Rich and we'll send help.

Maybe I've had too much wine.
hahaha 10/10 analysis - particularly regarding the swans :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Was this Hampstead Pergola? Don’t tell me this was the first time she visited it. She’s a Londoner and lives locally, how on earth did she not know about it.
Yup, that’s the one. Just couldn’t be bothered to type it out earlier 😂 She said she didn’t know where it was exactly either which I also found odd given she lives locally!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just watched the vlog! They don't know how to dress their child for the cold! Seriously! From about three minutes in she's complaining that she's constantly having to buy Grey new clothes! But doesn't mind dragging them all to Tufnell Park to buy tit she doesn't need! Way to go with the priorities there Shilly!

Reactions: 14
Just watched the vlog! They don't know how to dress their child for the cold! Seriously! From about three minutes in she's complaining that she's constantly having to buy Grey new clothes! But doesn't mind dragging them all to Tufnell Park to buy tit she doesn't need! Way to go with the priorities there Shilly!
With that bunch of nieces and nephews just a few years older than Grey, she should be pretty sorted with hand me downs. Of course she may want different style of clothes but she talks like Grey would be left naked if she wasn’t shopping constantly.

Reactions: 14
With that bunch of nieces and nephews just a few years older than Grey, she should be pretty sorted with hand me downs. Of course she may want different style of clothes but she talks like Grey would be left naked if she wasn’t shopping constantly.
I sometimes wonder why she bothered having a child at all

Reactions: 11
Ughhh- just watched her vlog in the background and I seriously do not know how Rich puts up with her at all. At the start she talks about her mole removal and says how good rich has been because she can’t lift Grey etc. She says she doesn’t know how single parents cope without someone else there. Id say Rich probably knows!! Then later she sends him to Ikea during Greys nap to collect the smallest crappiest things and the poor fella is stuck for 2 hours waiting to collect it while she lazes around and she starts to moan “Rich isn’t back and Grey will wake up from her nap and I can’t get her out of the cot”. Seriously? Is this for real? I know loads of people who had C Sections and their husband has gone back to work and they’ve had to get on with it. I don’t think it’s right or anything but I’m pretty sure she can lift Grey once! Then poor Rich gets back and she makes him go to some trendy home shop with her and he hasn’t even time to get lunch! Why can’t she just go with Grey on her own and tell Rich he can have an hour off to chill and get something to eat. Never felt as sorry for him
Rich is such a wet blanket though, he's making a rod for his own back. I'm waiting for the day he finally snaps but he's too nice, he's like a golden retriever. I wonder if part of Lily's frustration is she wants a good, angry, head-board banging shag, and Rich is too sweet and cries after sex.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I sometimes wonder why she bothered having a child at all
Because it was on her To Do list. Lily 'I am not like other women' Pebbles does everything by the book. It's probably also why she was so upset she did not get pregnant instantly like she had planned.

Reactions: 22
I just put the vlog on in the background while I’m carving and at one point she says she is so much looking forward to a cozy chilled night in, as if she doesn’t have that every single day! I am so frustrated guys, I’m going in every day, wearing a mask for 8+ hours, and walking 2.5 hours a day to avoid commute on some of the busiest tube lines, and this brat is really in a need of a chilled evening?!? Does she even realise how easy her life is?!? Ghraa, rant over 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I just put the vlog on in the background while I’m carving and at one point she says she is so much looking forward to a cozy chilled night in, as if she doesn’t have that every single day! I am so frustrated guys, I’m going in every day, wearing a mask for 8+ hours, and walking 2.5 hours a day to avoid commute on some of the busiest tube lines, and this brat is really in a need of a chilled evening?!? Does she even realise how easy her life is?!? Ghraa, rant over 😆
I'm so with you here, but I must know what you're carving. A pumpkin? A wooden sculpture? A joint of beef?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s weird that Lily doesn’t comment on anything around lockdown etc. Tries to keep content “relatable” but doesn’t discuss the issues that matter
Thought she was trying to avoid being political, but realised it’s probably because her life is no different

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.