Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she even realises she is copying Anna again? She's like one of those annoying friends that has to do whatever you've done but better. Look at MY parents' mansion. They made renovation fashionable because they're so cool. I'm also so cool. Btw Juno would have been a nice happy name compared to Grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Swede: excellent content only in a Cornish pasty.

But, of course, this is NOT a London thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20201010-153325~2.png

Can't deal with this ridiculous woman. It's like changing a plaster for goodness sake.

She's worse than the people who check in on Facebook at the hospital.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Why on earth would she be feeling faint at the thought of a dressing change??

Well done 👏 for encouraging 👏 people to 👏 get their moles 👏 checked 👏 and removed 👏 Pebbles.

I’m sure you’ve not made anybody feel apprehensive at all 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She acts like she's recovering from major surgery. I used to work at a surgeons office and I have seen people post-op who literally had their chests cracked open, deal with it with more grace.

If she can't even handle her own bandages on her ass what she is going to do when Grey gets a cut?

I really really dislike people who act like Lily, making a fuss about everything medical. OMG anaesthesia. OMG dressing change. OMG needles. OMG blood. Shut the duck up.

Hundreds of people are back in the ICU for covid and this idiot feels faint. Okay.

Reactions: 29
I think Mark is definitely aware of Lily being a bit of snob. During their lockdown Instagram live, Lily was discussing how scampi "isn't a London thing" and it's not something she likes despite not having tried it.

Anna called in Mark to hear this odd comment from Lily and he replied with "Lily, that is literally response to anything you don't know". Whilst he was friendly and jokey, I think he internally rolled his eyes lol.

I reckon Anna and Mark even have a secret private joke on how Lily is a London snob because she specifically called him to hear it lol.

In the last 8 or so minutes.

Edited to add: 58 minutes is where they begin!
Thank you for posting this, I hadn’t seen that. Hilarious! It sums Lily up perfectly. Ignorant and arrogant. “Oh, you know what I don’t like? Scampi. It’s a northern thing, I’ve seen it in Birmingham. What it is? I don’t know, I’ve never had it, it’s not a London thing. I know Birmingham is technically Midlands, never mind. Everything north of London is the north.”
God, the arrogance. I recently had a video of her in the background where she said she hates going on holiday food-wise, because at home she’s got all the best LONdon food, and it’s never as good on holiday. Really, Lily?Authentic Italian food in Italy isn’t as going as some random Italian restaurant in London? French cuisine isn’t as good in Antibes? I guess they just don’t give you your freebie #PRexperience food. Bah.

• Haha
Thank you for posting this, I hadn’t seen that. Hilarious! It sums Lily up perfectly. Ignorant and arrogant. “Oh, you know what I don’t like? Scampi. It’s a northern thing, I’ve seen it in Birmingham. What it is? I don’t know, I’ve never had it, it’s not a London thing. I know Birmingham is technically Midlands, never mind. Everything north of London is the north.”
God, the arrogance. I recently had a video of her in the background where she said she hates going on holiday food-wise, because at home she’s got all the best LONdon food, and it’s never as good on holiday. Really, Lily?Authentic Italian food in Italy isn’t as going as some random Italian restaurant in London? French cuisine isn’t as good in Antibes? I guess they just don’t give you your freebie #PRexperience food. Bah.
That’s absolute nonsense anyway, I grew up in the south east of England and had scampi multiple times during my childhood!

Reactions: 11
She’s a grade A moron!
I’ve had a tumour removed from my neck and then a drain removed from said area without pain relief, I never whinged once.
I’ve had a rather large incision for melanoma on my back and only took paracetamol.
My body is full of large scars and not once have I felt ‘faint’ from dressings being changed.
She’ll be needing to employ her hypno birthing technique again for the plaster removal, at least she’s getting her gifted worth out of it 🙄
ABSOLUTE MORONIC BEHAVIOUR!

Reactions: 13
She’s a grade A moron!
I’ve had a tumour removed from my neck and then a drain removed from said area without pain relief, I never whinged once.
I’ve had a rather large incision for melanoma on my back and only took paracetamol.
My body is full of large scars and not once have I felt ‘faint’ from dressings being changed.
She’ll be needing to employ her hypno birthing technique again for the plaster removal, at least she’s getting her gifted worth out of it 🙄
ABSOLUTE MORONIC BEHAVIOUR!
I had surgery to remove endometriosis a few months ago, and had a huge amount of stitches (4 incisions, plus in my bellybutton where they put the camera through) and dressings and had no problem removing the dressings. She is being really pathetic. I could literally barely stand after my surgery but didn't complain. Meanwhile, here is this idiot is saying she can't bend over after having a MOLE removed.

Reactions: 5
I had surgery to remove endometriosis a few months ago, and had a huge amount of stitches (4 incisions, plus in my bellybutton where they put the camera through) and dressings and had no problem removing the dressings. She is being really pathetic. I could literally barely stand after my surgery but didn't complain. Meanwhile, here is this idiot is saying she can't bend over after having a MOLE removed.

I’ve had loads removed, she’s being stupidly dramatic. My sister in law had the same procedure as you did and she didn’t even whinge half as much and that’s intrusive.
Btw I hope you feel better 🤍

It’s on the top of her bum by the looks of it so
It’s probably 1 of the easiest places to have it as she won’t be annoying the area.
She honestly needs to have her mouth sewn shut or take her bloody phone off of her!
She’s doing so much damage with her amateur dramatics.

Reactions: 7
I’ve had loads removed, she’s being stupidly dramatic. My sister in law had the same procedure as you did and she didn’t even whinge half as much and that’s intrusive.
Btw I hope you feel better 🤍

It’s on the top of her bum by the looks of it so
It’s probably 1 of the easiest places to have it as she won’t be annoying the area.
She honestly needs to have her mouth sewn shut or take her bloody phone off of her!
She’s doing so much damage with her amateur dramatics.
I have had a mole removed too and it was fine. Yes, I am doing much better now, thanks. The bum is quite a fatty area too, so in fact, it should be less bothersome.

Reactions: 3
I have had a mole removed too and it was fine. Yes, I am doing much better now, thanks. The bum is quite a fatty area too, so in fact, it should be less bothersome.

Thats good to hear ☺

Well she’s a pain in the bum anyway so it’s rather apt that she’s complaining about an actual pain in the bum haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.