Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they have a question on the podcast about what their husbands thought of their work wife?

My guess would be that;

Mark detests Lily.

Rich adores Anna and would love her to give him a big cuddle and tell him he is good a good person, with a valuable contribution to his marriage and the world in general!.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did they have a question on the podcast about what their husbands thought of their work wife?

My guess would be that;

Mark detests Lily.

Rich adores Anna and would love her to give him a big cuddle and tell him he is good a good person, with a valuable contribution to his marriage and the world in general!.
And that his photography skills are not as bad as Lily thinks they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for sharing all of that with us, was starting to freak out about my appointment thinking it will be super painful. Sending you a huge hug!
Thank you hun, honestly you’ll be fine.
I would take everything she says about pain and dizziness with a pinch of salt.
She loves a bit of attention and like I say good on her for actually bringing the whole thing to a public forum because it’s an important subject.
But she shouldn’t of added her own piss poor pain threshold horror story to it, it’s just going to make people who do see that very scared and put off of going through it.

I feel like I should clear up her mess of an explanation.
The worst part is the whole thinking about it beforehand, and I’ve never given birth but I wouldn’t liken it to that not even close.
So the whole hypnobirthing nonsense is exactly that.
Yes the needle stings, if you’ve had needles before then you’ll know that it’s not a pleasant feeling but it’s over in a second and it becomes numb pretty quickly.
They don’t just start cutting you open, they check to make sure it’s definitely numb first.
If you can feel them poking that area then they add a little more but you cannot feel the needles as it’s partially numb anyway it’s just to be sure.
They then make sure you’re comfortable before they start cutting the mole out, you won’t see anything and they talk to you the whole time to take your mind off of it.
Yes you can feel them pulling and tugging a bit at the area but it’s more so an odd sensation of being prodded while having pins and needles.
You’ll have internal stitches, they dissolve. The external is more where the tugging takes place as they’re obviously stitching you back together. It just feels like they’re pinching your skin with no feeling.
They then put a dressing on and you have to lay there for a couple of mins after while they explain the cleaning and stitches removal.
Then they let you sit up and if you’re ok you can stand and then leave.
I’ve always been fine and never had dizziness, the whole thing takes about 45mins from start to finish.

After the injection wears off, it is sore and you can’t really lay on the area but depending on your pain threshold it’s similar to if you have a normal cut It’s tender.
I drove myself home after every mole removal apart from my big op as I was under general anaesthetic.
I didn’t need anybody to nurse maid me and I went back to work.
Cookies are optional ☺

Honestly hun, don’t be scared. It’s all over quickly, it becomes more annoying as the healing goes on as you can’t itch it. That’s the worst of it.
If you’re worried then take someone but the doctors/nurses know exactly what they’re doing and do them weekly.
I hope it all goes well x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She loves a bit of attention and like I say good on her for actually bringing the whole thing to a public forum because it’s an important subject.
But she shouldn’t of added her own piss poor pain threshold horror story to it, it’s just going to make people who do see that very scared and put off of going through it.

The worst part is the whole thinking about it beforehand, and I’ve never given birth but I wouldn’t liken it to that not even close.
Yes the needle stings, if you’ve had needles before then you’ll know that it’s not a pleasant feeling but it’s over in a second and it becomes numb pretty quickly.
They don’t just start cutting you open, they check to make sure it’s definitely numb first.
If you can feel them poking that area then they add a little more but you cannot feel the needles as it’s partially numb anyway it’s just to be sure.
They then make sure you’re comfortable before they start cutting the mole out, you won’t see anything and they talk to you the whole time to take your mind off of it.
Yes you can feel them pulling and tugging a bit at the area but it’s more so an odd sensation of being prodded while having pins and needles.
You’ll have internal stitches, they dissolve. The external is more where the tugging takes place as they’re obviously stitching you back together. It just feels like they’re pinching your skin with no feeling.
They then put a dressing on and you have to lay there for a couple of mins after while they explain the cleaning and stitches removal.
I’ve always been fine and never had dizziness, the whole thing takes about 45mins from start to finish.

After the injection wears off, it is sore and you can’t really lay on the area but depending on your pain threshold it’s similar to if you have a normal cut It’s tender.
I drove myself home after every mole removal apart from my big op as I was under general anaesthetic.
Cookies are optional ☺

Honestly hun, don’t be scared. It’s all over quickly, it becomes more annoying as the healing goes on as you can’t itch it. That’s the worst of it.
If you’re worried then take someone but the doctors/nurses know exactly what they’re doing and do them weekly.
I have also had mole removal and this is exactly how it was. I don't know why she is being so dramatic saying she can't bend down or whatever... it is a bleeping mole being removed, not a full-on abdominal surgery, which I actually had last month and REALLY couldn't bend.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have also had mole removal and this is exactly how it was. I don't know why she is being so dramatic saying she can't bend down or whatever... it is a bleeping mole being removed, not a full-on abdominal surgery, which I actually had last month and REALLY couldn't bend.
I hope you feel better soon 🤍
I couldn’t stand her melodrama about the whole thing, I don’t usually comment on anything she has to say as it’s usually drivel.

I have experienced this so knew I should counter explain her nonsense as it would cause a lot of problems for people.

Even when I had my big op for melanoma, that was 6in long, 2in deep and 2in wide skin removal. I took paracetamol reluctantly and was up and about the next day getting on with life, now that bloody hurt.
I even managed to make the concert I had booked the next day.

It’s honestly nonsense she spouts, she should really filter her mouth a bit more.

Reactions: 10
I had two moles removed a few years ago. One on my lower back and one at the top of my leg. Honestly it was fine. I walked out of the hospital and went shopping afterwards 😂my biggest error was wearing jeans and not bringing comfy joggers. Don’t know what I was thinking 😅 it was absolutely nothing. As others have said the worst is the itching after a few days. I found the area a little tender about 8hours later but nothing unbearable. Lily is a dramatic freak

Reactions: 8

Cookies are optional ☺

Thanks again, oh my goodness I feel so much better now! ❤

I cannot believe what nonsense snowflake this woman is. I’ve also now remembered she fainted on her hospital tour as well! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks again, oh my goodness I feel so much better now! ❤

I cannot believe what nonsense snowflake this woman is. I’ve also now remembered she fainted on her hospital tour as well! 😆
You’re more than welcome, you honestly have nothing to worry about and I hope everything goes well after 🤍
She talks utter drivel and just likes to have her every whim catered to like a pampered puss.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What does Anna get out of the ‘work wife’ relationship? I know there’s the podcast ad revenue, but surely if she did that herself and interviewed others, or even her and Mark interviewing others it would be a better business decision? I don’t see how they can be that friendly in real life or maybe Gleam really push it as they know Lily doesn’t have much else
Lily ‘outing’ Mark for leaving his job is a bully tactic, but fair play to him for not letting her have it over him and for discussing it and leaving it in.

Reactions: 7
She’s gonna make a lot of people scared to go through this procedure with her nonsense talk about dizziness and breathing techniques.
Sadly, I think this will end up being true 😔. There will be a lot of people who will watch her stories and will take her word for it! 😢 😡. So thanks for explaining your experiences, maybe some of her followers will stumble upon your posts and realize that Lily is just overreacting (as usual) :rolleyes:.

Reactions: 2
Sadly, I think this will end up being true 😔. There will be a lot of people who will watch her stories and will take her word for it! 😢 😡. So thanks for explaining your experiences, maybe some of her followers will stumble upon your posts and realize that Lily is just overreacting (as usual) :rolleyes:.
She really annoyed me with that nonsense talk, trying to explain anything on her platform would’ve ended in some non committal ‘it’s my experience everyone is different’ answer.
I honestly don’t wish to engage with her, as helpful as my comment could’ve been she feels she knows best and she doesn’t wish to learn.
She’s just plain ignorant.
At least I know my explanation helped someone tonight even if it was just 1 person on here.

Reactions: 3
When she was pregnant with Grey, she did a tour of the maternity unit and passed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Lily totally outed Mark in their latest podcast. Someone asked about him working for Anna and Lily says you weren't happy in your job were you Mark? We literally had an entire video from Anna talking about why Mark now works for her and not once did she mention that Mark wasn't happy but here comes Lily having to mention it! Mark did go on to talk about it but I feel like something like that should be left to the person answering to decide whether they bring it up or not.

The jumping up and down boobs story was just so weird.
Anna spoke about their decision and Mark’s previous job on her own on another occasion, and I specifically remember her not going into detail by saying “I can’t speak for Mark”, which I thought was nice. It was obvious he didn't like his job, but she didn’t say it in so many words. Because who knows what happens in the future. He may have to go back to an office job some time, you don’t want future employers to see you complain about your employer online.

Great use of your filter Lily. Talk about your own tit instead of throwing people under the bus.

I’m putting it out there...I don’t really like the new teeth! The two front ones are massive.
Still smaller than her own teeth.

Reactions: 16
What lovely reassuring posts to catch up on this morning! Lily definitely made the procedure sound horrific, and would have terrified me into going.

And they say we're just a gossip site 😉

Reactions: 9
Already starting with the “I can’t pick Grey up”
Why don’t you just sit on the floor and let her hug you?!

Reactions: 14
When she was pregnant with Grey, she did a tour of the maternity unit and passed out.
OMG actually i didn't know about this, lol wtf...because she haven't had her hypnobirthing practice then.

She is so dramatic, I guess good boy Rich has to wipe her ass then because she cannot bend and cannot lift Grey. It seems like Grey follows them everywhere and they have no literally entertain her all the time. I remember when I was young, my grandma just leave us in the living room with toys or tv and she will get on with her life with cooking and cleaning, maybe parenting changed today that you need to watch them 24/7

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.