Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna spoke about their decision and Mark’s previous job on her own on another occasion, and I specifically remember her not going into detail by saying “I can’t speak for Mark”, which I thought was nice. It was obvious he didn't like his job, but she didn’t say it in so many words.

Great use of your filter Lily. Talk about your own tit instead of throwing people under the bus.
This. It wasn’t Lily’s situation to “expose”. If his own wife kept it vague then why does Lily need to be a dick and over share? Not everyone wants their entire lives online! It’s always been clear from past videos that Mark isn’t Lily’s biggest fan so I’m surprised he doesn’t influence Anna to step back from her a bit.

Reactions: 14
This. It wasn’t Lily’s situation to “expose”. If his own wife kept it vague then why does Lily need to be a dick and over share? Not everyone wants their entire lives online! It’s always been clear from past videos that Mark isn’t Lily’s biggest fan so I’m surprised he doesn’t influence Anna to step back from her a bit.
I’ve never noticed Mark doesn’t like Lily too much, but I personally would not apppreciate my boyfriend or husband telling/influencing me who to be friends with.

I’ve never noticed Mark doesn’t like Lily too much, but I personally would not apppreciate my boyfriend or husband telling/influencing me who to be friends with.
In older videos of Anna’s he’d eye roll or have a little dig at something Lily said. I didn’t say that’s acceptable by the way but just seeing as Anna worships Mark, I’m just surprised his comments towards her (of which you’d think there are a few in private) they haven’t distanced themselves a bit more.

You always find a little way to twist my comments, it’s actually quite annoying! Last time it was over her teeth and her showing them.. I called her doing a highlights in place of a YT video too but you shut that down at the time too.

Reactions: 2
Mark seems the controlling, know it all type.

OMG actually i didn't know about this, lol wtf...because she haven't had her hypnobirthing practice then.
I shouldn't laugh, but this got me.
- 28:30 - she talks about it. Lol at the thumbnail :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
In older videos of Anna’s he’d eye roll or have a little dig at something Lily said. I didn’t say that’s acceptable by the way but just seeing as Anna worships Mark, I’m just surprised his comments towards her (of which you’d think there are a few in private) they haven’t distanced themselves a bit more.

You always find a little way to twist my comments, it’s actually quite annoying! Last time it was over her teeth and her showing them.. I called her doing a highlights in place of a YT video too but you shut that down at the time too.
I’m only speaking for myself and I’m not twisting anyone’s words. You say what you say and I say what I say. I pay no attention to usernames here whatsoever, so I’m sorry if you feel targeted.

Reactions: 1
I think Mark is definitely aware of Lily being a bit of snob. During their lockdown Instagram live, Lily was discussing how scampi "isn't a London thing" and it's not something she likes despite not having tried it.

Anna called in Mark to hear this odd comment from Lily and he replied with "Lily, that is literally response to anything you don't know". Whilst he was friendly and jokey, I think he internally rolled his eyes lol.

I reckon Anna and Mark even have a secret private joke on how Lily is a London snob because she specifically called him to hear it lol.

In the last 8 or so minutes.

Edited to add: 58 minutes is where they begin!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her woe is me act is so exhausting. Its a mole removal. Who feels delicate after a mole removal? She acts like she had another c section

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just why?!?!! I don’t know anyone on the planet that would upload hideous pictures like that other than Lily
I find this so odd. Obviously Lily is just keeping it real but as someone who suffered with morning sickness, I absolutely would not want the world to see my head in a toilet. I'm all for capturing memories but this is taking it a little far.

I'm obsessed with her 'Highlights'. Most influencers have a cohesive collection of highlights, with a set of cover icons, but not Lily. Teeth, Latte Art, 1st Bday, First Bday, Artichoke, Teeth (again), Spice Rack..

Definitive proof that she's lost her niche, if she ever had one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Crying that she wants to name her next baby Juno after the family dog :eek:😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nothing to do with this but every time I see those pink tiles it puts my teeth on edge. Why do they look like they're peeling?!
SAME! It’s like some weird optical illusion where they don’t look like they sit flush to the wall.

I find this so odd. Obviously Lily is just keeping it real but as someone who suffered with morning sickness, I absolutely would not want the world to see my head in a toilet. I'm all for capturing memories but this is taking it a little far.

I'm obsessed with her 'Highlights'. Most influencers have a cohesive collection of highlights, with a set of cover icons, but not Lily. Teeth, Latte Art, 1st Bday, First Bday, Artichoke, Teeth (again), Spice Rack..

That a picture you send to family or close friends, not to the entire world. Like “haha first day of morning sickness will it be like this always LOL.” Then mom sends back “sending you lots of love honey, you got this!.”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
62CC7BED-9FB3-45CE-A35B-052631F9910C.png

Dog name or not why would you want to name your baby Juno?

Also is it mum day yesterday or today, she is so damn free. She went to the doctor With Rich and now at parents’ with rich too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crying that she wants to name her next baby Juno after the family dog :eek:😂😂😂
Weren't there rumours that Meghan Markle had a dog called Archie or something?

View attachment 270482
Dog name or not why would you want to name your baby Juno?

Also is it mum day yesterday or today, she is so damn free. She went to the doctor With Rich and now at parents’ with rich too
Rich is essentially the full time parent. Lily is too busy taking us on a tour of her parent's house to look after Grey. The house has a grandkids room in it, what's the bet that Grey has never slept in there?

Reactions: 5

lol MOLES, revent items, content, charity (how attention seeking you are)

She is the biggest walking joke. If i am Vix Maldrew (might spelled her name wrongly), i will make sure to mention Lily on those zoom training- whatever you do, don’t be Lily.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.