Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an ignorant cow. Scampi is genuinely served in most ENGLISH (yes not just London is considered England) pubs.

Those dumpling ball things she was putting in her chicken noodle soup earlier looked like anaemic testicles.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she's feeling faint when having to remove a tiny bandage just imagine what she is going to be like if she ever has to go through major surgery :rolleyes:. Jesus Christ, she is insufferable! 😡 Honestly, I'm not easily annoyed by Lily like some people on here, but this incident (and the recent garden beg) really, really grind my gears! 🤬.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If she's feeling faint when having to remove a plaster just imagine what she is going to be like if she ever has to go through major surgery :rolleyes:. Jesus Christ, she is insufferable! 😡
Didn’t she have a c-section with grey ? How did she cope with that ...

Reactions: 4
If she's feeling faint when having to remove a tiny bandage just imagine what she is going to be like if she ever has to go through major surgery :rolleyes:. Jesus Christ, she is insufferable! 😡 Honestly, I'm not easily annoyed by Lily like some people on here, but this incident (and the recent garden beg) really, really grind my gears! 🤬.
I am confused as to how on earth she managed to get through pregnancy, where you are constantly poked and prodded, and then get through childbirth? She is so overdramatic.

She had a c section with Grey! Major major surgery. She must have been insufferable 😂

She’s an ignorant cow. Scampi is genuinely served in most ENGLISH (yes not just London is considered England) pubs.

Those dumpling ball things she was putting in her chicken noodle soup earlier looked like anaemic testicles.
To be fair, matzah balls are freaking delicious. I prefer lokshen personally though. What I would like to see from her content wise, is a chicken soup video. Now that would be great. But she's too whiny and angry to have the whole Rick Steines vibe.

Reactions: 4
Thank you for posting this, I hadn’t seen that. Hilarious! It sums Lily up perfectly. Ignorant and arrogant. “Oh, you know what I don’t like? Scampi. It’s a northern thing, I’ve seen it in Birmingham. What it is? I don’t know, I’ve never had it, it’s not a London thing. I know Birmingham is technically Midlands, never mind. Everything north of London is the north.”
God, the arrogance. I recently had a video of her in the background where she said she hates going on holiday food-wise, because at home she’s got all the best LONdon food, and it’s never as good on holiday. Really, Lily?Authentic Italian food in Italy isn’t as going as some random Italian restaurant in London? French cuisine isn’t as good in Antibes? I guess they just don’t give you your freebie #PRexperience food. Bah.
hahah omg I didn't know this happened. lol how the duck you live in LONDON and you don't know what is scampi. Lily is also that kind of people that eat salmon fillet and think she is a seafood lover I tell you.

I am sure Anna and Mark have some private joke and made snarky comments behind Lily's back. She pretending to be this North London girl, going to some third world countries to further her studies. If she think Birmingham is tit, I don't know what will she really think of those developing countries

To be fair, matzah balls are freaking delicious. I prefer lokshen personally though. What I would like to see from her content wise, is a chicken soup video. Now that would be great. But she's too whiny and angry to have the whole Rick Steines vibe.
whenever I see lily food, I feel like I needed to add some flavouring to it. Do you guys remember her attempt of Carbonara, almost a crime but I am a food snob lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Are those scampi comments even real?! 😂 I’m embarrassed for her. Can’t imagine Lily ever leaving her safety zone of the M25.

Reactions: 7
whenever I see lily food, I feel like I needed to add some flavouring to it. Do you guys remember her attempt of Carbonara, almost a crime but I am a food snob lol
Yeah all of her cooking is a crime. She puts ketchup on pasta and calls that a meal 😳

• Sick
She is awful.
Totally incapable of reading the room.
How positive she could have made this video, if she'd wanted to: I'm fortunate not to have problem moles but I understand the feeling of being at risk of a condition and needing a push from a peer or role model to get something checked out.
I also know the feeling of "well this is uncomfortable /invasive but it's a hell of a lot better than the alternative".
What an absolute knob she is, to think she can raise awareness and garner sympathy at the same time. That's possible if you actually have a particular health condition AND have the manner/personality/approach to put across your personal experience in a way that's somehow helpful or inspiring to others.
Lily has none of these things, yet thinks she has some unique gift.
There's none so deaf as those who will not hear.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is awful.
Totally incapable of reading the room.
How positive she could have made this video, if she'd wanted to: I'm fortunate not to have problem moles but I understand the feeling of being at risk of a condition and needing a push from a peer or role model to get something checked out.
I also know the feeling of "well this is uncomfortable /invasive but it's a hell of a lot better than the alternative".
What an absolute knob she is, to think she can raise awareness and garner sympathy at the same time. That's possible if you actually have a particular health condition AND have the manner/personality/approach to put across your personal experience in a way that's somehow helpful or inspiring to others.
Lily has none of these things, yet thinks she has some unique gift.
There's none so deaf as those who will not hear.
I agree with everything you said. I’ve had cryotherapy on my cervix - extremely invasive but very important much akin to mole removal/checking. Nothing like the major surgery she is making it out to be. Quite disgusting really of her to behave like this, but not surprising.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s absolute nonsense anyway, I grew up in the south east of England and had scampi multiple times during my childhood!
I live in South LONDON and its on the menu at the pub 30 seconds away.
I also had it as a child and I grew up in West LONDON.
What is so LONDON about prawns and batter?
Knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Unsure why we need to see a pic of her in her knickers and no bra to have a dressing changed....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I am puzzle how this private school girl thinks there is fish inside scampi lol. I mean, if people eat friend calamari, then scampi is essentially the same thing right?

Unsure why we need to see a pic of her in her knickers and no bra to have a dressing changed....
and for someone that hates showing a lot of skin, that is a lot of skin. Which is which?

• Haha
She just feels like she’s treated unfairly because she’s got moles (like she said in her “Honest Q&A” video). She must think the worldowes her something. Girl’s got zero resilience.
AE2722F1-018D-41F1-95A1-6CD5E133AB32.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I personally can’t help but contrast the way she’s speaking about this with the YouTube video Phil Lester posted, also yesterday, incidentally. In his video, he describes how he recently needed to have a colonoscopy during a health scare.

In the video, he makes a real point of discussing (several times) how it might seem awkward or embarrassing or uncomfortable, but how very NORMAL it also is, and how the medical staff don’t care about seeing your private parts, etc. He also described the procedure in detail, and explained how none of it was painful or horrid, and actually made a lot of it really comedic. Ultimately, it was all about how important it is to get medical stuff taken care of, even if it may be uncomfortable. He also acknowledged how it was Chadwick Boseman who convinced him to get it checked out.

Anyway, it just struck me as such a contrast to how Lily is publicly responding to an uncomfortable yet serious medical procedure on the same day.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have had 3 moles removed. Head, face and armpit. Armpit was by far the worst as it was hot, middle of summer and kept sweating whilst trying to keep it dry and not able to wear deodorant..it was also very deep and even to this day I can't lift my arm up all the way due to tightness and pulling....but they are by far the easiest of all medical procedures I have had done.

Reactions: 5
Today's story "I love it, I like it, I really love it"

So descriptive... I know it's a trailer for a video, but she looks so unenthusiastic and like she can't be bothered. I mean if you're going to recommend a product I'd at least jot down somethings to say that are actually meaningful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.