Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on here just now because I can not believe the podcast preview on Lily's IG stories today. Talking about being naked and her boobs clapping jumping up and down in front of Grey. This conversation was in the presence of Anna AND Mark, I can not comprehend how awkward this must have been. Yes, saggy tits are NORMAL and NATURAL but what a weird line of conversation to have in front of your mates, your mate's husband, and the whole world essentially?
I know wtf. Is the pampas and boobs bouncing a hint for swinging?

Busy week for Lilz. She’s managed to fit in moving that bloody desk again. She can’t see that inspiring “nothing” print from there though
I will struggle to work with such small desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you imagine if regular folk updated their insta stories like lily? My friends would wonder what was wrong with me if I filmed myself doing mouthwash in the morning!! And setting up a time lapse of yourself doing something completely ordinary is so odd

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine if regular folk updated their insta stories like lily? My friends would wonder what was wrong with me if I filmed myself doing mouthwash in the morning!! And setting up a time lapse of yourself doing something completely ordinary is so odd
No wonder she has no time, you set up a camera for 5 min to capture an activity that needed only 30seconds to perform

I turned off the podcast after 5 seconds because why would I want to hear about 4 boring vanilla talking about their lives. I get it, Anna moved back to her Airbnb of mum and dad and waiting for her house to complete for yonks; Lily has a new set of teeth and begging haven't stopped - what is new?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But surely her blog is called “The Anna edit” not just “Anna edit”? Normally things with “the” in the name go under T?
No, normally 'the' and 'a' don't count as words when alphabetising

Reactions: 7
I came on here just now because I can not believe the podcast preview on Lily's IG stories today. Talking about being naked and her boobs clapping jumping up and down in front of Grey. This conversation was in the presence of Anna AND Mark, I can not comprehend how awkward this must have been. Yes, saggy tits are NORMAL and NATURAL but what a weird line of conversation to have in front of your mates, your mate's husband, and the whole world essentially?
Dread to think what she'd come out with if she didn't have all that media training...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, normally 'the' and 'a' don't count as words when alphabetising
Yeah, I think is by alphabetical order too. I don't think Anna is biggest earner for Gleam, sure she is A-list influencer, but I think Hinch is the biggest one

Reactions: 5
But surely her blog is called “The Anna edit” not just “Anna edit”? Normally things with “the” in the name go under T?
Good point - 'The Lean Machines' are under 'T'.

Advantageous position for Anna! I'm not a big fan of her but I don't mind her being first as she really wouldn't mind if she wasn't!

Bet Lily hates it.

Also, Lily's 'blurb' when you click on her picture isn't up to date and has at least one lazy grammatical mistake.

Guys it's literally in alphabetic order, even if there was one mistake. Zoe sugg is last. Lily is under 'L'. It is alphabetic.

It goes by their names, and if their brand doesn't have names then sure they might put 'the lean machines' under T.

Go look again.

Not sure why I've had an angry react!
You can't seriously look at this and refute that it's in alphabetic order haha.
Anna, Connor, Dazhane, Elle, Emily, Emma, Eyal, Flossie, Freya.

Are you for real?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Guys it's literally in alphabetic order, even if there was one mistake. Zoe sugg is last. Lily is under 'L'. It is alphabetic.

It goes by their names, and if their brand doesn't have names then sure they might put 'the lean machines' under T.

Go look again.

Not sure why I've had an angry react!
You can't seriously look at this and refute that it's in alphabetic order haha.
Anna, Connor, Dazhane, Elle, Emily, Emma, Eyal, Flossie, Freya.

Are you for real?
It's not what you're expressing, it's the way you're expressing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well idk how many times I'm supposed to say 'go have a look' when we're saying it's alphabetical and people just choose to ignore !!

Ghost dress has been seen 😂 If you go to Gleam’s website, in her photo she is in the ghost dress!
I can't believe Gleam used the picture of her in that shapeless potato sack/Victorian ghost dress as her profile photo! 😂. The rest of their clients look nice in comparison. Lily is probably happy with that choice since she loves that dress and is oblivious to how awful it looks but I feel like Gleam could be shading her 🤔 🤫

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I'm only just discovering her and just watching this video now:

What is the incident surrounding the release of her book that she refers to?

Haven’t seen anything about Gleam recently but I’m actually shocked at how few big influencers they’ve got now. Sure they’ve got Mrs Hinch, Zoe etc. But Gleam used to be top of the game, now most of them are struggling influencers aka Pebbles et al.

I'm only just discovering her and just watching this video now:

What is the incident surrounding the release of her book that she refers to?
She’s never gone into detail but there was speculation either someone found out her address and was stalking her or someone found out info about Grey. Not too sure though.

Reactions: 1
She’s never gone into detail but there was speculation either someone found out her address and was stalking her or someone found out info about Grey. Not too sure though.
Grey wasn't born then so it can't be that.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.