Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lily totally outed Mark in their latest podcast. Someone asked about him working for Anna and Lily says you weren't happy in your job were you Mark? We literally had an entire video from Anna talking about why Mark now works for her and not once did she mention that Mark wasn't happy but here comes Lily having to mention it! Mark did go on to talk about it but I feel like something like that should be left to the person answering to decide whether they bring it up or not.

The jumping up and down boobs story was just so weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
So Lily totally outed Mark in their latest podcast. Someone asked about him working for Anna and Lily says you weren't happy in your job were you Mark? We literally had an entire video from Anna talking about why Mark now works for her and not once did she mention that Mark wasn't happy but here comes Lily having to mention it! Mark did go on to talk about it but I feel like something like that should be left to the person answering to decide whether they bring it up or not.

What if he didn't want that publicly known? Lily so damn tone-deaf and doesn't think before she speaks...

Reactions: 19
What if he didn't want that publicly known? Lily so damn tone-deaf and doesn't think before she speaks...
She does it because it makes her feel superior to expose people like this. It's classic bully behaviour.

Reactions: 29
Wonder how long it’ll be before Rich works for Lily 😂. He would be her witch

Reactions: 9
She does it because it makes her feel superior to expose people like this. It's classic bully behaviour.
It's like she's saying "my husband loves his job that why he's not working for me!"

Reactions: 22

haha lily be like my husband is better than yours. Look he loves his job! And this is Lily thinks she has media training and filter. She is just class A bully

Reactions: 12
I came on here just now because I can not believe the podcast preview on Lily's IG stories today. Talking about being naked and her boobs clapping jumping up and down in front of Grey. This conversation was in the presence of Anna AND Mark, I can not comprehend how awkward this must have been. Yes, saggy tits are NORMAL and NATURAL but what a weird line of conversation to have in front of your mates, your mate's husband, and the whole world essentially?
She isn’t funny enough to pull off telling a story like that. It was just weird and awkward, and you could tell mark was uncomfortable. She just says things like that to let us all know how comfortable she is being naked around her husband, because the rest of us just could never be as chill and casual about being naked like Lily. Nope. Like her telling us rich trims her pubes. No one cares Lily. duck off and get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay, her posts about getting her mole removed and explaining the process was quite good. Fair play to her for that as it is definitely something worth talking about.

Reactions: 17
To be fair, Mark is a grown man. If he did not want to talk about it, he could have simply said "I would rather not discuss this, please edit this part out". He also went into detail about the reasons for not liking his job so it didn't seem like a sore topic. If anything, I guess he wanted to let people know that it was his choice to leave, not Anna's.

Don't get me wrong, Lily definitely made some really unnecessary negative comments in the episode (mostly about Rich) but I don't think this one was that bad.

Reactions: 12
Could someone potentially sum up the podcast?I hate asking someone to go through that but I have classes and exams for the next 2 days :(;
I’m curious about the reasons Mark left his job

I also can’t get over her Insta story with the mouth wash! like you don’t look cute or endearing or funny? it’s just.. cringe that it’s one of the highlights of her day

Reactions: 10
I watched the stories about her mole removal, she really loves a whinge and everything is for attention.
I have skin cancer (melanoma) so therefore have had a lot of moles removed, I’ve had big ops for this.
I applaud her for explaining the process but honestly it’s not as intrusive as she’s making out, yes it’s uncomfortable and yes theirs stitches but hypnobirthing breathing techniques?
Really?
She’s gonna make a lot of people scared to go through this procedure with her nonsense talk about dizziness and breathing techniques.
Yes injections hurt but as soon as it’s done it starts going numb straight away.
I’ve had quite a few moles removed like she did and went straight back to work (with kids) after and didn’t even need pain killers and a shaperone and cookies 🙄
I put my big girl pants on and got on with it.
She honestly infuriates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m putting it out there...I don’t really like the new teeth! The two front ones are massive.

Reactions: 4
I watched the stories about her mole removal, she really loves a whinge and everything is for attention.
I have skin cancer (melanoma) so therefore have had a lot of moles removed, I’ve had big ops for this.
I applaud her for explaining the process but honestly it’s not as intrusive as she’s making out, yes it’s uncomfortable and yes theirs stitches but hypnobirthing breathing techniques?
Really?
She’s gonna make a lot of people scared to go through this procedure with her nonsense talk about dizziness and breathing techniques.
Yes injections hurt but as soon as it’s done it starts going numb straight away.
I’ve had quite a few moles removed like she did and went straight back to work (with kids) after and didn’t even need pain killers and a shaperone and cookies 🙄
I put my big girl pants on and got on with it.
She honestly infuriates me.
Thanks for sharing all of that with us, was starting to freak out about my appointment thinking it will be super painful. Sending you a huge hug!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.