Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even a good razor for shaving regardless of all the problems with it. I loved the packaging and the idea behind it and the colours etc but that’s as far as it goes.
I bought a simple steel razor on the recommendation of a smaller YouTuber called Sustainably Vegan. It’s plastic free, ethically made etc and I hope it will outlast me! I would totally have bought those razors myself as they look cute but I’m glad I got mine first. It works really well. My daughter got the Estrid ones and it’s true they keep falling off because they are so heavy.

Reactions: 10
I bought a simple steel razor on the recommendation of a smaller YouTuber called Sustainably Vegan. It’s plastic free, ethically made etc and I hope it will outlast me! I would totally have bought those razors myself as they look cute but I’m glad I got mine first. It works really well. My daughter got the Estrid ones and it’s true they keep falling off because they are so heavy.
Little bit off-topic: Totally recommend a steel/safety razor as well! The blades are so much cheaper and incredibly sharp. I felt really nervous to use it around my bikini line (lest I slice something off hahaha), but it makes for such a smooth shave and is much better for the environment.

Reactions: 5
Her mustard coloured arch looks very similar to grillodesigns ones, the same person everyone has took the ad break concept from

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The ‘Artichoke Reel’ she was so busy filming in the kitchen the other day....looks pants. When she shared a picture of her filming the reel on her IG stories, she had a ring light and the room was sunny and bright! So why does the reel look so dark and brown? It looks awful and so unappetising! Why does Lily have this affinity for ‘moody-up’ esque lighting?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The ‘Artichoke Reel’ she was so busy filming in the kitchen the other day....looks pants. When she shared a picture of her filming the reel on her IG stories, she had a ring light and the room was sunny and bright! So why does the reel look so dark and brown? It looks awful and so unappetising! Why does Lily have this affinity for ‘moody-up’ esque lighting?
So true. I just went and had a look and it's so gloomy and the artichoke looks gross. She's been showing this way of preparing artichoke for as long as I've been watching her (about 6 years) Talk about recycling content.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I have never eaten an artichoke (they're not really a thing here in the Nordics) and after watching that video, I would not know how to. It was very confusing and the cuts were too fast for me to read the text and see what was going on. Not to mention that the grey-ish tint made it look highly unappetizing. No thanks.

Reactions: 16
She really can just smear poop over everything, can't she. A lovely autumn walk with your child and she finds a way to complain about it. I get feeling a bit fed up if it's like torrential rain and gales but enjoy being outside with your little girl you utter misery!

Reactions: 14
I’m curious what you guys would do to improve the layout of her downstairs living/kitchen area? I live in Australia where open plan living/kitchen/dining is quite common so I always find separate living areas and kitchens quite strange (but seems cosy!) but I agree that weird gap in the middle is such a waste! Can’t think of how to improve Lily’s though? Even if you closed off the living room what would you do with the middle bit on the kitchen side? from memory the house when she bought it had that same wasted space right?

This might be too long but I'm going with:
Lily Pebbles #13 Peleton beg but the house is too small, typical creative with her diarrhoea wall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m curious what you guys would do to improve the layout of her downstairs living/kitchen area? I live in Australia where open plan living/kitchen/dining is quite common so I always find separate living areas and kitchens quite strange (but seems cosy!) but I agree that weird gap in the middle is such a waste! Can’t think of how to improve Lily’s though? Even if you closed off the living room what would you do with the middle bit on the kitchen side? from memory the house when she bought it had that same wasted space right?
Its extremely awkward.

I would probably close off between the no man's land and the kitchen/dining room. Then maybe set up the no man's land as sort of a reading spot? Do built ins for books, get some big chairs. Idk, I cant remember what the layout was before.

Reactions: 4
The kitchen/dining layout isn't great tbh. They could have made the kitchen smaller but still workable and the leftover space could have been incorporated into No man's land so that Grey would have space to play and for toy storage 🤷‍♀️ . As it is I would put a clear door (like the one they have on the back patio) on one side of No man's land so that space either becomes part of the living room or it becomes part of the Kitchen/dining room.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m no expert but I’d have probably sacrificed a downstairs loo (who needs two loos for a three bed), kept the living room as a ROOM (wow concept), had a kitchen diner like they do but with the bonus addition of that wall in the ‘dead space’ which could hold some really cool open shelving/a really nice sideboard

Reactions: 5
The eldest sister Carly Martin Gammon I think. Don't think they're very close and I think she's in music somehow. Currently working for innocent drinks. I think she's the one in the family that has the most "traditional " career. First born problems 😂
Fell down the rabbit hole when Googling her sister, Carly and found more about her father...

"Lionel Martin started in the Music Industry as a musician and songwriter in 1971 achieving considerable success with several International artists and also composed music for TV commercials.

As a Chartered Accountant, he founded the firm of Martin Greene Ravden in London in 1980 which is today one of the largest entertainment firms in the UK representing some of the world’s most successful music and theatrical artistes, music companies and sportsmen.

He produced the John Lennon Tribute Concert and video in 1990 and more recently, together with Carly, founded The Lockout new artist event and managed several successful recording artists." -
from http://www.candelion.com/WhoWeAre/

Also, from his website..

Current
• Consultant/ Non-Exec director to a select number of creative artists and media type businesses.
• Non-Exec director of Ingenious Entertainment VCT2 plc.
• Director/owner of Music Publishing and Record companies.
• Property developer/investor.

Her father seems to have an excellent work ethic, a success in more than one industry. It's a shame that work ethic wasn't passed down to his youngest daughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Fell down the rabbit hole when Googling her sister, Carly and found more about her father...

"Lionel Martin started in the Music Industry as a musician and songwriter in 1971 achieving considerable success with several International artists and also composed music for TV commercials.

As a Chartered Accountant, he founded the firm of Martin Greene Ravden in London in 1980 which is today one of the largest entertainment firms in the UK representing some of the world’s most successful music and theatrical artistes, music companies and sportsmen.

He produced the John Lennon Tribute Concert and video in 1990 and more recently, together with Carly, founded The Lockout new artist event and managed several successful recording artists."

Also from his website..

Current
• Consultant/ Non-Exec director to a select number of creative artists and media type businesses.
• Non-Exec director of Ingenious Entertainment VCT2 plc.
• Director/owner of Music Publishing and Record companies.
• Property developer/investor.

Her father seems to have an excellent work ethic, a success in more than one industry. It's a shame that work ethic wasn't passed down to his youngest daughter.
He's also a grade A prat though so...

• Haha
Reactions: 24

So I recently renovated my house, similar to Lily we had a through-lounge. Because we were putting on a back extension (like lily) I decided to put the middle wall back up. My thinking was that if I ever had kids, it would be best to have two living spaces so that toys and kid stuff would be kept in one. So now I have a living room separate to the back which is a L shaped, TV/kitchen/diner area. She took open concept living and shat on it because she didn't realise that sometimes having a divided space is beneficial.

Reactions: 8
Her soup is vile

Hmm I will put a wall up. Then maybe a floating desk for work or a reading corner with books - except she doesn’t do either of these. Then maybe a nice tent for Grey to play with.

So I recently renovated my house, similar to Lily we had a through-lounge. Because we were putting on a back extension (like lily) I decided to put the middle wall back up. My thinking was that if I ever had kids, it would be best to have two living spaces so that toys and kid stuff would be kept in one. So now I have a living room separate to the back which is a L shaped, TV/kitchen/diner area. She took open concept living and shat on it because she didn't realise that sometimes having a divided space is beneficial.
I like open living but I also like to cook (not lily kind of cooking though lol). Having a kitchen and living area means my floor will be constantly greasy or smell gross. Is something that constantly think haha

Actually Millie mackintosh’s house has similar layout to Lily’s

Is on YouTube, you can search millie mackintosh house tour

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah I think Lily house needs something like that. They can put the wall back and close off the front living room, turning it into an adult space (reading nook, office space and even a pull out couch to turn into a extra guest room if needed). And then that no mans land turns into a living room with all the kids toys, tv and dinning table for the family, one big space where the kids can play or watch tv as you cook or whatever. And in the summer when you open the doors you have an even bigger space by integrating the outside deck into the house.

Reactions: 2
At this point, I’d just install one of those IKEA Kallax units to separate the space and add in additional storage or pay extra for some sort of built in, mid-century modern thing that attaches to the ceiling. And put down a rug underneath the dining table. Move the dining table over towards the bookcase, then set up a nice, comfy seating area near the back windows so if you’re cooking, people can sit comfortably and chat.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.