Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s eyebrows are worse, Anna’s or Lily’s?
Anna's. No contest. When I watch an Anna video, her eyebrows are all I can see. I think they are awful. I don't ever remember having such a reaction to Lily's eyebrows. Now her gifted teeth, on the other hand...

Reactions: 18
Sorry late to the Peloton chat. Her comment ‘I can’t believe how many of you have them’ is so bloody rude! I read straight through it as ‘surely my followers can’t afford a Peloton’.
I thought the exact same!! Hang on, let me correct it for you Lils 'I can't believe how many of you peasants have them' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread name suggestion:

Lily Pebbles #13: Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Sorry but why would anyone "free hand a curve"? Wouldn't you put a string around a pencil, center the string and drag the pencil around to make a perfect half circle? (Idk if I'm being clear but my teacher showed us how to do this when I was 9 lol)

But then again that's assuming that you could find the middle of the wall. And apparently this IDIOT can't divide a number by 2.

I don't know what to say because her lack of intelligence is so dumbfounding

Reactions: 23
She said how much she struggled centring it. I think she was saying her awesome creative skills were painting the curve cleanly against the pencilled line....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait, I forgot where is this diarrhea wall supposed to go? Is it going in her office or the dining room? Has she already changed her mind about the storage cupboards in the airport runway between the living room and kitchen!? 🤔
Lol, next time she flies she should shoplift a few x-ray trays as well. Considering the money she paid for that plastic bin, they would be a right bargain for unique storage.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anna's. No contest. When I watch an Anna video, her eyebrows are all I can see. I think they are awful. I don't ever remember having such a reaction to Lily's eyebrows. Now her gifted teeth, on the other hand...
Anna’s, definitely Anna’s. I can’t even look directly at those things. She could braid them ffs.

Reactions: 17
Here's a thought... Do you think that lily's fear is that she can't replicate her exact childhood and opportunities given to her by her parents to her kids? I think she thinks her life has been so great that she wants to mimic everything her parents have done or to fix the mistakes her parents made. Her parents had her quite old so she wanted to have kids younger. Her parents lived in London so she was able to the work experience and jobs etc in London without worrying. I think she thinks her parents nailed it in life, the house, three girls through private school etc that she feels like a failure if she can't do the exact same or better for Grey. So that's why she's such a moan and a cheapskate. I think deep down she knows this influencer gig time is marked so she's trying to squirrel as much money away as she can. She's constantly measuring herself and her achievements to what her parents did when they were her age. The fact that she's worried about her parents dying might be so they can't see her achieve and give her the validation to say "well done you did it right". Deep down she's a very insecure woman who has a real fear of failure
Think you’ve nailed it. But a ‘career’ in social media will never give her that validation (although it may give her that cash) as she is so insecure and actually not creative at all (despite what she clearly thinks!) so will always struggle with her ‘content’.
Her dad seems to have been fairly successful in his career, what do her sisters do? Is she comparing herself to them as well given their older?

Reactions: 10
I know they are but I just can’t make myself like them.

I don’t get it, shave, pluck, epilate everywhere else...hairless, hairless, hairless but it’s fashionable to have two small furry animals on your face.

• Haha
Sorry late to the Peloton chat. Her comment ‘I can’t believe how many of you have them’ is so bloody rude! I read straight through it as ‘surely my followers can’t afford a Peloton’.
If she thinks her peasant followers are too poor to have things (and it genuinely feels like that's what she thinks) then why does she keep shilling so much tit to us that she would never actually spend her own money on? Funny how she feels so legitimate in her role and clearly thinks she's actually contributing something to society by telling us what we should be spending our money on (+ she also sells herself to brands as being so influential and worth their spending their PR budgets on sponsoring her), yet when we do spend our money she's so shocked? Lol what a bleeping tool she is

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Think you’ve nailed it. But a ‘career’ in social media will never give her that validation (although it may give her that cash) as she is so insecure and actually not creative at all (despite what she clearly thinks!) so will always struggle with her ‘content’.
Her dad seems to have been fairly successful in his career, what do her sisters do? Is she comparing herself to them as well given their older?
The middle sister JoJo does face painting. But I think she's the sister whose trying to become an influencer. Notice how Lily doesn't try to help her in anyway? Like featuring her things or sharing her posts. If she was genuinely wanting her sister to have a piece of the pie... Wouldn't she find a way? She's also the sister that has definitely had work done on her teeth.

The eldest sister Carly Martin Gammon I think. Don't think they're very close and I think she's in music somehow. Currently working for innocent drinks. I think she's the one in the family that has the most "traditional " career. First born problems 😂

Reactions: 9
Lily definitely sees herself up on a pedestal with all us filthy peasants scrabbling at her feet for scraps. She is always so surprised when she realises someone knows more or has more than her.

I think it serves her purpose well to imagine us all as unknowledgeable twits because otherwise GASP what is her actual job? It has been drummed into her precocious little head since birth that she is special so that it hits her like a waft of stinky tit when her mediocrity is revealed time and time again.

I don’t know about everyone else but I’m severely underwhelmed by her work day, refusing to interact with her own child whilst she sits in her office and faffs around with makeup and straightens her hair for the ten millionth time. I think she is a crappy influencer. And I don’t even know about makeup.

I don’t think she knows much about it either though tbh.

Reactions: 23
She’s just sooooooo creative. How creative is it actually to completely and unashamedly copy others?
tYpiCaL cReaTivE, what a bleeping tool. When has she ever been creative in her entire life? Her channel content is copied, her instagram feed is copied and/or consists of her pulling constipated faces at her mirrors while she witches about her easy life. She's not an artist, she's not a writer. Her mess of a book was awful. She can't cook, she can't decorate, she has zero style, she isn't crafty. How is she a typical creative? Because she takes basic photos with an expensive camera and her phone? She really thinks the sun shines out of her hole.

Measuring a wall isn't a numbers thing, it's a basic motor skills thing. Maybe she should have asked for HER help. Grey seems more competent in almost every way. I don't know how Rich can stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Rich is no better. He’s gotten a builder in to hang shelves and picture hooks before. Effing useless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.