Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t want any non #adgifted Desenio 1987 prints on her wall, Grey’s art would clash with her Hague Blue

Reactions: 7
Fell down the rabbit hole when Googling her sister, Carly and found more about her father...

"Lionel Martin started in the Music Industry as a musician and songwriter in 1971 achieving considerable success with several International artists and also composed music for TV commercials.

As a Chartered Accountant, he founded the firm of Martin Greene Ravden in London in 1980 which is today one of the largest entertainment firms in the UK representing some of the world’s most successful music and theatrical artistes, music companies and sportsmen.

He produced the John Lennon Tribute Concert and video in 1990 and more recently, together with Carly, founded The Lockout new artist event and managed several successful recording artists." -
from http://www.candelion.com/WhoWeAre/

Also, from his website..

Current
• Consultant/ Non-Exec director to a select number of creative artists and media type businesses.
• Non-Exec director of Ingenious Entertainment VCT2 plc.
• Director/owner of Music Publishing and Record companies.
• Property developer/investor.

Her father seems to have an excellent work ethic, a success in more than one industry. It's a shame that work ethic wasn't passed down to his youngest daughter.
Oh, very interesting! He does seem like a dick, but has been successful - which is probably another reason Lily undermines Rich a lot, as he doesn’t seem to ‘measure up’ to her dad’s work successes.

Reactions: 10
Oh, very interesting! He does seem like a dick, but has been successful - which is probably another reason Lily undermines Rich a lot, as he doesn’t seem to ‘measure up’ to her dad’s work successes.
I imagine she makes it very clear to Rich that he married up by marrying her (in her opinion)...

She undermines Anna in the same way, Anna didn’t eat the posh London food Lily did growing up, Anna holidayed in the UK as a child whereas Lily holidayed in the South of France etc etc. Lily has serious issues about always thinking she is superior to anyone and everything.

Reactions: 30
I imagine she makes it very clear to Rich that he married up by marrying her (in her opinion)...

She undermines Anna in the same way, Anna didn’t eat the posh London food Lily did growing up, Anna holidayed in the UK as a child whereas Lily holidayed in the South of France etc etc. Lily has serious issues about always thinking she is superior to anyone and everything.
Yeah Lily is very classist - a classic sign of her insecurity because she knows deep down that she has never achieved anything, or at least not on her own, so she desperately clings to her snobbery because she thinks that her family/upbringing inherently makes her superior to others.

Other people have to work hard to make it (nevermind overcoming the structural disadvantages of a society built on white supremacy and patriarchy...) but Lily Has Always Been Better Than You.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah Lily is very classist - a classic sign of her insecurity because she knows deep down that she has never achieved anything, or at least not on her own, so she desperately clings to her snobbery because she thinks that her family/upbringing inherently makes her superior to others.

Other people have to work hard to make it (nevermind overcoming the structural disadvantages of a society built on white supremacy and patriarchy...) but Lily Has Always Been Better Than You.
Plus, she’s not really upper class. Her dad just did well, that’s not the same.

Reactions: 13
“Classy” people. Genuinely classy people don’t undermine people. They don’t need to. Insecure people do that to elevate themselves. A really horrible trait!

Reactions: 14
Isn’t it nice the placement of the dildo candles, imagine a dildo candle on the background of Rich’s team or zoom call. Must be a plan to sabotage Rich’s careers lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love this "it could MAYBE squeeze" into her office. Photo below of all the free space in her office. Couldn't possibly put it there though, then where would Lily take her miserable selfies of her horrible clothes. Moron.
Its extremely awkward.

I would probably close off between the no man's land and the kitchen/dining room. Then maybe set up the no man's land as sort of a reading spot? Do built ins for books, get some big chairs. Idk, I cant remember what the layout was before.
i think that was where the original fireplace was...which she tore out and was annoyed by her followers telling her she should keep it. So basically I think it was supposed to be a hearth room. So yes reading nook or less formal sitting area

Reactions: 4
I always think this about Lily undermining Anna.. I was cringing in the recent podcast when they were talking about food they were allowed as children. I wonder what Anna thinks / notices it etc. For all we know Rich’s family could be very well off.. didn’t they get married at his home in Sussex?! But I agree that Lily likes to think she’s better than him (and most people... because she’s a Londoner)

Reactions: 12
“Classy” people. Genuinely classy people don’t undermine people. They don’t need to. Insecure people do that to elevate themselves. A really horrible trait!
This. Any time I've met someone with actual good upbringing and "class" who was objectively more privileged than me, I was made feel comfortable and at ease. Any truly good establishment I've visited made me feel welcome. It's always the fake posh places and tacky people who think their money and postcode puts them on a higher level behaving like they are too good for you. Lily is a prime example. Can't string two sentences together for a decent conversation without moaning or belittling people as we so often see in vlogs and podcasts, but she will humble brag or straight up brag about stuff that's been handed to her because she sees it as her birth right. Smug and ungrateful is never a pleasant combination.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m curious what you guys would do to improve the layout of her downstairs living/kitchen area? I live in Australia where open plan living/kitchen/dining is quite common so I always find separate living areas and kitchens quite strange (but seems cosy!) but I agree that weird gap in the middle is such a waste! Can’t think of how to improve Lily’s though? Even if you closed off the living room what would you do with the middle bit on the kitchen side? from memory the house when she bought it had that same wasted space right?
If you remember, she actually had extended her ground floor so she can make the kitchen bigger (i wouldnt bother looking for old videos of it) That's probably why there's that big gap there. I would've kept the powder room for guests but she can also close off the living room and just have a hallway and storage in that middle space just so the bloody dark front room would be a separate space.

Not sure if it was said before but isn't pampas grass in a vase what you put outside your door when you're a swinger?🤔 That's what I think of everytime I see it!🤣🤣🤣
I heard estee mention that in a recent vlog

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This. Any time I've met someone with actual good upbringing and "class" who was objectively more privileged than me, I was made feel comfortable and at ease. Any truly good establishment I've visited made me feel welcome. It's always the fake posh places and tacky people who think their money and postcode puts them on a higher level behaving like they are too good for you. Lily is a prime example. Can't string two sentences together for a decent conversation without moaning or belittling people as we so often see in vlogs and podcasts, but she will humble brag or straight up brag about stuff that's been handed to her because she sees it as her birth right. Smug and ungrateful is never a pleasant combination.
Exactly! Manners/true class are about making other people feel comfortable and at ease - and don’t come with wealth

Reactions: 12
Exactly!!

Reactions: 5
I’m not even sure it’s a class thing, she’s one of those really boring people who assumes that because her family does things a certain way, that’s the only way there is

Reactions: 21
I’m not even sure it’s a class thing, she’s one of those really boring people who assumes that because her family does things a certain way, that’s the only way there is
This. She is very set in her ways and will look down on anyone who does things differently. Instead of learning from others, and maybe finding that her way wasn't the best after all, she immediately dismisses what other people do. Hence the constant moaning and complaining.

Reactions: 8
If you remember, she actually had extended her ground floor so she can make the kitchen bigger (i wouldnt bother looking for old videos of it) That's probably why there's that big gap there. I would've kept the powder room for guests but she can also close off the living room and just have a hallway and storage in that middle space just so the bloody dark front room would be a separate space.

I heard estee mention that in a recent vlog
I did end up watching old videos haha and it’s crazy how dated everything looks now. I agree she should close the living room off and maybe have another casual seating area (built in bench seat vibes?) in the dead area.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.