Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s still working with Estrid razors despite speaking about multiple times about how she hates shaving makes me trust all influencer advertising even less. Also her eyebrows are pissing me off SO MUCH in her estrid stories

Reactions: 27
I hope the brand Hey Estrid know that when they are constantly paying influencers to advertise their product, it literally pushes me further and further away from buying the bluddy things. Especially as most of them have had bleeping laser hair removal....

Reactions: 16
On their latest podcast, someone ask IF YOU ARE A BISCUIT, WHAT KIND OF BISCUIT ARE YOU

WTF, first of all, who ask this kind of question? 5 years old or what

Lily says she is Bourbon biscuit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Huh. I would have thought she was more of a Rich Tea Biscuit: bland, beige, falls apart uselessly when you try to dunk it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Speaking of the podcast – can I say something positive about Lily for once?

Towards the end there was a question asking how 2021 was going to be better than this year for Anna and Lily. Lily said that she acknowledges that this year has been quite horrible for many people but for her, it has not been that bad. She said that she has really appreciated sspending time with her daughter and seeing her grow up. She also said that she is glad that Rich has been able to work remotely, and the lack of commute has meant that they've been able to spend more time together as a family on his work days. She also said that quarantine has made her really appreciate living in their current house.

Some might say that it was all coming from a place of privilege but I thought she sounded genuinely grateful for the things that she has. This would have been a great place to moan about 2020 and she didn't, which I actually kind of enjoyed.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
On their latest podcast, someone ask IF YOU ARE A BISCUIT, WHAT KIND OF BISCUIT ARE YOU

WTF, first of all, who ask this kind of question? 5 years old or what

Lily says she is Bourbon biscuit
Yeah right. She's like a stale dry boring beige vanilla biscuit.

Her & Rich now apparently drink red & white wine. Only because it's #gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not that I've seen. I know Fleur and Ruth Crilly both purchased theirs, but then, they are both clearly rolling in cash. I don't follow any fitness influencers so don't know about that. I get the feeling that Lily is out of luck here! Ha!
Sorry late to the Peloton chat. Her comment ‘I can’t believe how many of you have them’ is so bloody rude! I read straight through it as ‘surely my followers can’t afford a Peloton’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I got sucked into the Hey Estrid razors and I can honestly say they are absolutely horrendous. They are soooo heavy that the little holder it comes with is absolutely pointless and doesn’t stay on the wall at all. It has actually fallen on my foot so many times in the shower from falling off the wall and it’s so painful Cos of how heavy it is. The bloody razor blade doesn’t even stay on the razor properly and constantly falls off! Honestly hopefully no one else gets sucked in by this actual shite. I’ve cancelled my subscription and will be going to another one my friend recommended. As for Pebs, she would literally promote a piece of tit if it paid her 😑

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Re: Estrid ‘Ad’ - something tells me Lily isn’t getting any new brand /ad work through at the moment so she’s doing repeat pushes of Estrid to look like she is. She didn’t put Ad - Paid, so think she’s just pretending!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I got sucked into the Hey Estrid razors and I can honestly say they are absolutely horrendous. They are soooo heavy that the little holder it comes with is absolutely pointless and doesn’t stay on the wall at all. It has actually fallen on my foot so many times in the shower from falling off the wall and it’s so painful Cos of how heavy it is. The bloody razor blade doesn’t even stay on the razor properly and constantly falls off! Honestly hopefully no one else gets sucked in by this actual shite. I’ve cancelled my subscription and will be going to another one my friend recommended. As for Pebs, she would literally promote a piece of tit if it paid her 😑
Same. Stupidly had high hopes as well. What was I thinking

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Same. Stupidly had high hopes as well. What was I thinking
It’s not even a good razor for shaving regardless of all the problems with it. I loved the packaging and the idea behind it and the colours etc but that’s as far as it goes.

Reactions: 3
Sorry late to the Peloton chat. Her comment ‘I can’t believe how many of you have them’ is so bloody rude! I read straight through it as ‘surely my followers can’t afford a Peloton’.
It's like she doesn't understand that normal people - her followers - are in the habit of spending money, because we have to. Now I'm not suggesting 2k on a bike is affordable to most people or even a snap decision, I just mean that normal people aren't used to getting gifts of toothpaste, soap, loungewear, makeup, skincare, homeware, clothes, chanel yoga mats etc. We have to spend money so it's almost less of a big deal, even if it's a lot because we just don't get things for free.

Reactions: 15
Re: Estrid ‘Ad’ - something tells me Lily isn’t getting any new brand /ad work through at the moment so she’s doing repeat pushes of Estrid to look like she is. She didn’t put Ad - Paid, so think she’s just pretending!
It might actually be a requirement to post several times. Lucy Jane Wood has been shilling these razors since spring time and she also recently included estrid ad quite a few times: in a vlog, in an Instagram post and on Stories :rolleyes: I wonder if they get paid so handsomely that they don't mind posting about it ALL over their social media or whether they all signed some dodgy contracts and now have to post several times

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Here's a thought... Do you think that lily's fear is that she can't replicate her exact childhood and opportunities given to her by her parents to her kids? I think she thinks her life has been so great that she wants to mimic everything her parents have done or to fix the mistakes her parents made. Her parents had her quite old so she wanted to have kids younger. Her parents lived in London so she was able to the work experience and jobs etc in London without worrying. I think she thinks her parents nailed it in life, the house, three girls through private school etc that she feels like a failure if she can't do the exact same or better for Grey. So that's why she's such a moan and a cheapskate. I think deep down she knows this influencer gig time is marked so she's trying to squirrel as much money away as she can. She's constantly measuring herself and her achievements to what her parents did when they were her age. The fact that she's worried about her parents dying might be so they can't see her achieve and give her the validation to say "well done you did it right". Deep down she's a very insecure woman who has a real fear of failure

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.