Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its extremely awkward.

I would probably close off between the no man's land and the kitchen/dining room. Then maybe set up the no man's land as sort of a reading spot? Do built ins for books, get some big chairs. Idk, I cant remember what the layout was before.
Bold of you to assume Lily reads enough to need a reading nook.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh man. The arch. Her desk isn’t centered in front of it and feel I personally offended. My OCD is offended.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to say, the arch looks better than I anticipates (I had quite low expectations), but 1) she changes the position of that poor desk every 3 days so it's only a matter of time until she moves it again and the arch looks out of place and 2) I freaking hate the pampas grass that she puts in every single post, video, ig story, ad and everyhing else

Reactions: 20
Oh man. The arch. Her desk isn’t centered in front of it and feel I personally offended. My OCD is offended.
That room is full of crap! shouldn't that arch be painted somewhere that you can actually see the whole damn thing, but the placing of the table seems to defeat the purpose
1604074371702.png

I have to say, the arch looks better than I anticipates (I had quite low expectations), but 1) she changes the position of that poor desk every 3 days so it's only a matter of time until she moves it again and the arch looks out of place and 2) I freaking hate the pampas grass that she puts in every single post, video, ig story, ad and everyhing else
is a reminder of her dead fried hair, I HATE PAMPAS, idk why is a trend

Reactions: 10
Yeah it's not too bad. Also, to be fair to her the walls in older properties can through up some issues.

We are currently renovating the main bedroom in our Victorian Terrace and when we took measurements for the plasterer, we discovered that the room height differers by 7cm from 1 end to the other!

Let's see how long the arch stays there!

Reactions: 4
I know this is a trash thread, but I just watched her reel about the infamous arch, and tbh, I really like it! I would have gone for a slightly brighter yellow (like grillodesign's which she's obviously copied), but I love a good mustard yellow and the arch looks much less random in that corner than I imagined.

Reactions: 9
Oh. I thought the arch was supposed to be on the chimney stack portion of the wall? So that it could be... you, know, centred within the room?

I haven’t got a problem with the colour, or the concept, but why on earth isn’t it in the centre of the wall?

Reactions: 5
Not sure what she wanted to achieve with that bit of beige paint on the wall, but I'm sure this ain't it love.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who’s really annoyed with the desk not being centered with the arch? The proportions seem off.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That room is full of crap! shouldn't that arch be painted somewhere that you can actually see the whole damn thing, but the placing of the table seems to defeat the purpose
View attachment 293702

I agree - that sideboard looks like a pile of stuff she is waiting to take to the charity shop.

Not sure if it was said before but isn't pampas grass in a vase what you put outside your door when you're a swinger?🤔 That's what I think of everytime I see it!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 293702

She just has so much crap on those desk. Including that horrid phallic candle looking thing and those stupid grey crates.

The yellow arch isn't that bad. Grillo Designs has taste. Lily should have gone for a different colour though, it just reminds me of baby sick. But hard to tell when she put a filter on everything.

Reactions: 6
I know this is a trash thread, but I just watched her reel about the infamous arch, and tbh, I really like it! I would have gone for a slightly brighter yellow (like grillodesign's which she's obviously copied), but I love a good mustard yellow and the arch looks much less random in that corner than I imagined.
I agree, I don't hate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She just has so much crap on those desk. Including that horrid phallic candle looking thing and those stupid grey crates.

The yellow arch isn't that bad. Grillo Designs has taste. Lily should have gone for a different colour though, it just reminds me of baby sick. But hard to tell when she put a filter on everything.
This is like show me your homework but i wont copy, she has copied, upto the colour! She even tagged grillo LOL

Pebbles has no ideas of her own, thats why her house is a mess, its just copy and paste what everyone else is doing

Reactions: 14
Is nobody else offended by the bleeping picture of nothing, obscuring the (nicer than expected) arch?
Maybe she'll get the builders in to mount an artisanal picture hook and move it?

Reactions: 11
Is nobody else offended by the bleeping picture of nothing, obscuring the (nicer than expected) arch?
Maybe she'll get the builders in to mount an artisanal picture hook and move it?
Soulless desino prints. She's got them all around the house. But she'll shove the family photos in the bog!

Reactions: 12
I find her artwork choices so bland and generic. There's no personality there whatsoever. We don't have any artwork up really, but instead we have lots of photographs of our wedding, our baby, our holidays.. The usual stuff. There's none of that in Lily's house, and I find it really odd.

Actually, our fridge is covered in baby artwork. I guess She never gets chance to do that though.

Reactions: 13
I find her artwork choices so bland and generic. There's no personality there whatsoever. We don't have any artwork up really, but instead we have lots of photographs of our wedding, our baby, our holidays.. The usual stuff. There's none of that in Lily's house, and I find it really odd.

Actually, our fridge is covered in baby artwork. I guess She never gets chance to do that though.
The only art she does with her daughter is playing with coloured yogurt and you can't put that on the fridge.

Reactions: 5
The only art she does with her daughter is playing with coloured yogurt and you can't put that on the fridge.
She needs to put a pin board up on the wall across from the dining table so poor little Grey can experience being a kid and having her artwork displayed 😭 Can’t wait until she figures out Grey’s allergic to pompas grass too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.