Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, I forgot where is this diarrhea wall supposed to go? Is it going in her office or the dining room? Has she already changed her mind about the storage cupboards in the airport runway between the living room and kitchen!? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL! It must be the water that she drinks, how is she so delusional and high all the time. I can imagine Mark and Anna eye-rolling in their Airbnb of mum and dad.

Creative? Okay hun, who needs Rebecca to rescue her
London water. She drinks London water

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good morning, someone please send me a Peloton.

People have had exercise bikes at home for years (mine made a very nice clothes rack). If you want one, you'll find the space. Asking people where they keep them is such a strange question. Unless her readers have the exact same layout as her (unlikely, with the 'lost' zone), it's useless information.
I mean, that lost zone of the void is the perfect place for a Peloton. Right in the middle of the house so she can yell at HER for making a mess and noise with her toys and at Rich for not looking after HER.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wait, I forgot where is this diarrhea wall supposed to go? Is it going in her office or the dining room? Has she already changed her mind about the storage cupboards in the airport runway between the living room and kitchen!? 🤔
Diarrhoea wall is going in her office. I guess it’s so it doesn’t stick out too much when eventually it will be a kid’s room and the kids play with the contents of their nappies in there. And I think she’s still getting airport storage, she mentioned it recently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Airport runway is brilliant 😂

Reactions: 5
I just realised who she’s copying.. it’s the same yellow Megan Ellaby has used for her bedroom. If she does a half wall like Megan too, it’s going to be a straight up copy.

Has she credited Grillodesigns for the Wall idea? Its even the same colour...

ETA just seen she could be copying many people. I think she's doing an arch isn't she?

• Heart
Airport runway is brilliant 😂
Someone else came up with that not me so I can't credit for it. It is brilliant though 😂

Diarrhoea wall is going in her office. I guess it’s so it doesn’t stick out too much when eventually it will be a kid’s room and the kids play with the contents of their nappies in there. And I think she’s still getting airport storage, she mentioned it recently.
We all know she's going to paint over it in a few months when she is pregnant with her second and she *has* to move Grey in to there. She's just doing this for "content", such as a waste of time 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else really hoping she adds a highlight for diarrhoea wall? 😂 Can go alongside moles, teeth and BLM 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Please tell me this isn't a work day for her? I geniunely dont know how she makes more money than I do!!! LOL

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Still waiting to see what the output is if all these I work so hard days.

Love that she has to mention again that the cardcase that went missing is Gucci.

Also Peletons don't take up that much space. There are two in my work building's super small gym. If Anna can fit a normal spin bike in her flat, Lily can find space for the Peleton in their house. Is there anything in the house that is for or by Rich besides the poo room? Give the guy something

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.