Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find their house pretty strange because it's a full on house but at the same time it's pretty small? It only has one proper bedroom, right? Because her office could serve as a kid's room at max... Is there a third tiny room for Grey, or is it her office? I get a bit confused. I feel like if they had gone for an apartment instead of a house they would have gotten more habitable space for the same money. And if they really wanted a house and a garden then maybe they should have either saved a bit more for a place with more room (specially when they know they want more kids) or completely redo the house to maximize the space as posible. It surprising what an architect can do to 'build' space when there previously wasn't.

Reactions: 12
I find their house pretty strange because it's a full on house but at the same time it's pretty small? It only has one proper bedroom, right? Because her office could serve as a kid's room at max... Is there a third tiny room for Grey, or is it her office? I get a bit confused. I feel like if they had gone for an apartment instead of a house they would have gotten more habitable space for the same money. And if they really wanted a house and a garden then maybe they should have either saved a bit more for a place with more room (specially when they know they want more kids) or completely redo the house to maximize the space as posible. It surprising what an architect can do to 'build' space when there previously wasn't.
Do you imagine Lily paying for Architect? She won't understand how someone spent 4 years in school just to draw a few lines lol!
I think the house sizes in London or in the UK is small in general, people lived in it for decades. If she wants, she can make it work but instead, because she is always chasing for trends, ended up with so many dead space like like that hallway between her kitchen and living room. Not to mention the lack of storage. I think she'd move when she has number 2 or when Anna renovates hers, because that is the only content that generates views for her.
She can also add a loft if she wants

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
To be fair, I think that's how a lot of houses here are layed out - large master bedroom, smaller double bedroom, and small box room.

Reactions: 8
She was begging for one as well but at least she bothered to hire one and actually use it a bit. I can imagine Lily would try it for 5 minutes one time and give up. Plus where would it go? The dumping ground between the lounge and kitchen? 😂
Have Peloton ever sent out free bike to influencers? FFS, if she wants, she doesn't need a Peloton, a normal bike will do and you can simply play a cycling video on Youtube. The reason why she wants a Peloton is because it is Peloton, plain and simple - the the starter kit of boring suburban wife hahahahah!
(I do have a Peloton, I love it get one if you can afford but if you can't, any other bike will do)

Reactions: 14
I love this "it could MAYBE squeeze" into her office. Photo below of all the free space in her office. Couldn't possibly put it there though, then where would Lily take her miserable selfies of her horrible clothes. Moron.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Have Peloton ever sent out free bike to influencers? FFS, if she wants, she doesn't need a Peloton, a normal bike will do and you can simply play a cycling video on Youtube. The reason why she wants a Peloton is because it is Peloton, plain and simple - the the starter kit of boring suburban wife hahahahah!
(I do have a Peloton, I love it get one if you can afford but if you can't, any other bike will do)
Agreed. It’s just the new in thing they all want. Like people haven’t been surviving with normal bikes for years!

Reactions: 11
I love this "it could MAYBE squeeze" into her office. Photo below of all the free space in her office. Couldn't possibly put it there though, then where would Lily take her miserable selfies of her horrible clothes. Moron.
She’s showing her selfishness by taking the bigger bedroom for her office rather than giving it to Grey, so she has space to play and grow. She could work at the kitchen table like many people have done this year since WFH, because she is an expert in WFH after all.

Reactions: 27
She’s showing her selfishness by taking the bigger bedroom for her office rather than giving it to Grey, so she has space to play and grow. She could work at the kitchen table like many people have done this year since WFH, because she is an expert in WFH after all.
I don't even have a child, but I've used our box room for my office. 😂

I think I'm extremely fortunate as it is to be able to have my own space for my office. All I need to work is a desk and chair, which fits perfectly into our smallest bedroom. I'd rather keep our spare double room for guests so that our extended family are comfortable when they come to stay with us.

Reactions: 9
She could also easily fit her desk into the smaller bedroom if she needs the “creative space” to create that life changing content of hers 😂 How short sighted were they to buy a property they knew they’d really quickly grow out of when they were actively trying to get pregnant. It’s not like they didn’t have the money to get a bigger place. Do they even have a brain cell between them?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How short sighted were they to buy a property they knew they’d really quickly grow out of when they were actively trying to get pregnant. It’s not like they didn’t have the money to get a bigger place. Do they even have a brain cell between them?
I watched her moving vlog recently and she said the house was a '10 yearer'. :ROFLMAO: More like a 5 yearer, they will be out of that house before the end of 2022

Reactions: 19
She could also easily fit her desk into the smaller bedroom if she needs the “creative space” to create that life changing content of hers 😂 How short sighted were they to buy a property they knew they’d really quickly grow out of when they were actively trying to get pregnant. It’s not like they didn’t have the money to get a bigger place. Do they even have a brain cell between them?
They’ll be renovating content next to keep up with Anna. The whole house sets my teeth on edge. They could have easily made a hallway through to the kitchen to avoid walking through the living room/weird gap between the kitchen, place a wall to make the living room cosy. Why do they need a downstairs toilet? Why get a garden when they can’t maintain it? So many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have Peloton ever sent out free bike to influencers?
Not that I've seen. I know Fleur and Ruth Crilly both purchased theirs, but then, they are both clearly rolling in cash. I don't follow any fitness influencers so don't know about that. I get the feeling that Lily is out of luck here! Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, diarrhoea wall, this will make my day! 😂🤣 I can’t believe she’s doing this, hahahaha. Also, what a moron and what a show-off. Can’t measure a wall (??? essentially she’s saying she can’t divide by two 😂), but hey, I’m so PERFECT at drawing an arch, typical creative.
I imagine it’s her work day and painting a diarrhoea wall is work now. Vlog incoming?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find their house pretty strange because it's a full on house but at the same time it's pretty small? It only has one proper bedroom, right?
Her home is the standard size home in the UK (one master bedroom, two smaller bedrooms, one family size bathroom upstairs, one living room etc..). Hers is more expensive though because it's in London. That house is easily livable for a family of 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m hardly handy Andy when it comes to DIY but unless you’ve got number dyslexia how can you not measure a straight line and divide that number in two??
Love that she’s said how brilliant she is at freehand painting, setting herself up for a fall there, can’t wait to see how ‘perfect’ it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
LOL! It must be the water that she drinks, how is she so delusional and high all the time. I can imagine Mark and Anna eye-rolling in their Airbnb of mum and dad.

Creative? Okay hun, who needs Rebecca to rescue her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.