Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine Lily being your landlord? She'd drop by every five minutes unannounced like she did with her builders. Or come up with really ugly designer features for the home just so she could Instagram them before putting it on the market. More wonky tiles in bathrooms and sliding doors where there really should not be any...
She would be a nightmare landlord; equal parts useless and irritating. You’d never ask her for help fixing something, you’d just do it yourself. She’d be one of those landlords that despite letting their house out to be someone else’s home would get irritated by people making it theirs with personal touches.

Reactions: 13
Guys, I think Rich might be becoming Lily's assistant soon:

Appointment of Richard Garnham as a director on 14 October 2020

Following in Anna and Mark's footsteps again.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Guys, I think Rich might be becoming Lily's assistant soon:

Appointment of Richard Garnham as a director on 14 October 2020

Following in Anna and Mark's footsteps again.
Oh no... poor Rich! Unless the company he works for no longer allows him to work part time, I don't understand why he'd want to do this. Does Lily really earn enough to keep a London household going? With the crap she puts out? Really?? 'Do you take your tampon out when you poo' kind of crap?? I am more disgusted than anything else if that's true.

Reactions: 24
If she has time to aimlessly stroll the streets of London on a Saturday afternoon then she has time to volunteer with some people less fortunate than her. You know, real people? Outside of her privilege bubble

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Information no-one asked for:

Surely the tampon/poo 'issue' depends on whether you need to change your tampon?

I'd never really thought about it before - I agree that it is not a crucial discussion - but if I need to change my tampon I will remove it and then use the toilet, and if I don't need to change it I will keep it in and go to the toilet as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today’s stories are weird, right? I’ve just watched them through.

She’s out, wandering the streets seemingly at random (whenever has she EVER done this? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her go for a walk unaccompanied with no destination in mind, or to a not-obviously-trendy part of London), then sits alone on a bench by the side of the road to eat takeaway sushi...

... Just... what?

Reactions: 25

She’s out, wandering the streets seemingly at random (whenever has she EVER done this? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her go for a walk unaccompanied with no destination in mind, or to a not-obviously-trendy part of London), then sits alone on a bench by the side of the road to eat takeaway sushi...

... Just... what?
My sister had some terrible baby blues after her 2nd baby, I think it was something like 10 days - 2 weeks after giving birth, she had a c-section each time and the second time round, the baby had to go back to the hospital because of jaundice, but it was just a baby and not her (thankfully she lived a walking distance from the hospital so they'd let her come in and feed the baby with bottle and stuff). Anyways, once she had the baby back home, she just a had a really low day at one point, she put the baby in a pram on walked around her area for a few hours until she walked all the stress and hormones off... I wonder what has gone on with Lils today?

Reactions: 2

... Just... what?
Super weird. Especially as she normally gives us so many unwanted minute details about the most mundane bits of her day, she always explains exactly where she is and why and what she had for breakfast and whether it's a Grey day or a work day and what the combination code to the safe she keeps Rich's soul in is.

Very out of character behaviour today.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Information no-one asked for:

Surely the tampon/poo 'issue' depends on whether you need to change your tampon?

I'd never really thought about it before - I agree that it is not a crucial discussion - but if I need to change my tampon I will remove it and then use the toilet, and if I don't need to change it I will keep it in and go to the toilet as usual.
but no-one told poor lily the correct tampon etiquette

• Haha
Reactions: 10

... Just... what?
Rich has pooed out of his designated toilet. All is wrong with the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Super weird. Especially as she normally gives us so many unwanted minute details about the most mundane bits of her day, she always explains exactly where she is and why and what she had for breakfast and whether it's a Grey day or a work day and what the combination code to the safe she keeps Rich's soul in is.

Very out of character behaviour today.
Unless she wants to be asked, for engagement or attention? Cry for help??

Reactions: 3
I know this is not a huge thing, but does she really think grey swans are adult male? Has she never read The Ugly Duckling?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So hear me out here..

I reckon she had a barney with Rich, something to do with the disposable cameras. Then she stormed off and went for a walk. The swan picture is actually a dig in disguise, mum and baby, or dad, who knows. In other words, Rich has acted like a baby in whatever disagreement they've had.

Reunited? He looked piiiiiissed off. Blink twice Rich and we'll send help.

Maybe I've had too much wine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I know this is not a huge thing, but does she really think grey swans are adult male? Has she never read The Ugly Duckling?!?
The swans Lily is referring to are London swans.

Anyway, Nobody Told Her about swan colours relating to gender.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone here with finance or accounting background explain how Rich being a director of a new kid in town beneficial when it comes to tax and any financial implications

Reactions: 3
what exactly does New kids in town do for Lily? I Know it’s a LTD company but what is the main aim? Is she using it as a front for tax or is she using it to launch something?

what exactly does New kids in town do for Lily? I Know it’s a LTD company but what is the main aim? Is she using it as a front for tax or is she using it to launch something?
Its actually smart to do. Found this site that has a good basic explanation. Attached screen shots as well.

Attachments

And then this morning’s stories...

... So, we’re just moving along with no explanation of wtf yesterday was all about, then?

Sure, okay. That’s not jarring for a viewer at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.