Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's Friday night, my boyfriend is a doing house chores and am a bit tipsy, scrolling on IG and watching the Lily and Anna podcast. Lily is so anti-shaving it's kinda annoying. The whole talk about hairs being stronger and tougher and also about not getting in-grown hairs because she (mostly) waxes and not shaves. Guess what madam, I do combination of waxing and shaving and unless I exfoliate before and after wax (not like straight after, of course but a few days later) I get more in-grown hair than after a shave. So people don't get in-growns at all. I have a friend who is much more hairy than me and she doesn't. There are so many factors. I wished they had done some research or highlighted these are their own experiences but the way Lily talks about waxing vs shaving is quite judgemental, like some of you here noticed on occasions before. Not everyone wants or feels comfortable to have their "bits" (I actually hate when they say "bits" or "down there" - be a freaking grown-up and call it it what it is) waxed, and a lot of people can't afford to have done professionally.
I find it ironic that she did an ad for the razor company, professional lol

Reactions: 17
I thought it was quite telling when Lily was talking about Grey going to ballet and she said she's bold (I think that was it?) like Rich but a show off like me. Lily sees herself as a show off - explains so much about her pointless content and why she loves being an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the company that Mark used to work is huge, it has close to 45 offices in the UK and it has a global reach, for Lily to chat gibberish and blurb out that Mark was unhappy is such a cunning move. Many of us leave a company because we aren't happy but you never openly admit that you're unhappy because you never know who you will bump into to in the future. She has never worked a day in her life and maybe that is the reason of the lack of corporate etiquette but for someone who pride herself as an OG - She is a bleep, end of story!

haha what's with people obsession with French words on T-shirt? I can bet my money that she speaks no French
Lily is crème de la crème of a moaner
Where did Mark used to work? Please DM me if you don't want to post.

Reactions: 2
Off topic because she doesn’t have a thread but does anyone follow Georgina Lennon? She went into the dentist today to have I think bonding done on her teeth and emerged with what I can only describe as horses gnashers. Please go and have a look at her story before it expires. Her teeth were absolutely perfect to begin with. She looks kind of like Natasha Beddingfield. Why are lovely looking girls ruining their teeth?!??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Off topic because she doesn’t have a thread but does anyone follow Georgina Lennon? She went into the dentist today to have I think bonding done on her teeth and emerged with what I can only describe as horses gnashers. Please go and have a look at her story before it expires. Her teeth were absolutely perfect to begin with. She looks kind of like Natasha Beddingfield. Why are lovely looking girls ruining their teeth?!??
I dont understand this. She got it done just because someone told her they were round? I have very similar shaped teeth and idk, teeth are teeth. Theyre not all supposed to be blindingly white, perfectly straight, and perfectly squared. Outside of some cosmetic issues and obviously mouth health, I dont understand the obsession with having these otp obscenely perfect teeth.

Reactions: 7
I find it ironic that she did an ad for the razor company, professional lol
Yes! She clearly dislikes shaving and is currently doing laser. She is obvs doing the ad 100% for money and couldn't even be bothered to pretend the opposite??? Her management team must be beyond exhausted.

Reactions: 10
Its also really random that they chose her. Her vibe and brand is not like any of the others they have featured on their IG.

Its clear they wanted her for a specific demographic (and maybe she isn't that expensive). I would love to know what her rate is.

Reactions: 4
Please take your bleeping hand off your bleeping hip so help me god!
Omg I’m blocked on insta so didn’t see this but this is BAAAAD 🤢 how can this woman call herself an influencer when she can’t even be bothered to iron clothes before creating “content”?!

Reactions: 5
Just watched it! Bloody hell, they’re awful. Almost comedy teeth!! Silly, silly girls!!

Reactions: 2
She looks so matronly lately.
Yes as she wears all these high neck, boxy masculine style clothes which don't suit her at all. She has a lovely figure and by dressing differently would really transform her look - even how she used to dress jeans and a more fitted top.

Just watched it! Bloody hell, they’re awful. Almost comedy teeth!! Silly, silly girls!!
Wow and the thing is they look even weirder once you start ageing, too sticky out and too white. Also, what is it with the 'dying for a tit' pose in every photo? Apologies for going off topic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1F19F6AD-780F-49A4-A968-39095602F41D.png

If this was someone I knew I’d really empathise with them, but this is Lily, who is so proud of her photography skills because you know she has the world’s most difficult job of holding a camera. Why would you use a disposable camera while you’re at home and capturing some very precious memories with your kid?!? It must be because she is so different and original, and a Londoner!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 278338

If this was someone I knew I’d really empathise with them, but this is Lily, who is so proud of her photography skills because you know she has the world’s most difficult job of holding a camera. Why would you use a disposable camera while you’re at home and capturing some very precious memories with your kid?!? It must be because she is so different and original, and a Londoner!
She's just gutted that she can't jump on the bandwagon of influencers who post ~atmospheric~ and ~cool~ film photos (Lizzy Hadfield, Brittany Bathgate, I Covet Thee etc etc).

I've taken film photos since I was 18 and am always a little sad when a roll doesn't come out right but I feel zero sympathy for moany Lily

Reactions: 16
Why would you use a disposable camera while you’re at home and capturing some very precious memories with your kid?!? It must be because she is so different and original, and a Londoner!
Because all of the influencers she longs to be as 'cool' as use film cameras. But Lily went the cheap and easy way (story of her life?) with a disposable. Don't Anna and Mark use a film camera too?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.