Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 278338

If this was someone I knew Iā€™d really empathise with them, but this is Lily, who is so proud of her photography skills because you know she has the worldā€™s most difficult job of holding a camera. Why would you use a disposable camera while youā€™re at home and capturing some very precious memories with your kid?!? It must be because she is so different and original, and a Londoner!
I have to admit, this made me laugh. Maybe the way that she wrote it?

How can so many not come out?? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Because all of the influencers she longs to be as 'cool' as use film cameras. But Lily went the cheap and easy way (story of her life?) with a disposable. Don't Anna and Mark use a film camera too?
You're right! I forgot but I think they have the overpriced Olympus Mju ii. Had Lily bought one 15 years ago she could have got it for a low price but now there's no way she's spending that much money

Reactions: 1
Those pictures looks like those poo smeared pictures she took with her iPhone anyway, not really a big loss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet you she didn't even pay attention to the iso of the disposable camera. How often did she use that thing anyways if it was only one camera?

Reactions: 2
DBE4A39A-08CA-4F90-AE3E-4B2C8F9F4AC5.jpeg

lol. This woman bought 1 house and renovated it and think she is aspiring property developer cum interior designer. Okay hun! Dream big or go home right?

is this a hint for moving

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Taking film pictures is another thing Lily is copying from Anna (well, Mark).

I truly feel like she is super jealous of Anna and wants Rich to leave his job and start working for her. And I am willing to bet that is something that will happen in the future. I give it 6 months max.

Reactions: 21
Why is she randomly wandering the streets on her own on a Saturday with no real purpose? Very unlike her. Making a point of it as well.

Reactions: 24
Unsurprised that she would want to either flip houses and or become a landlord. Meanwhile there are housing crises everywhere and so many people priced out of the market because developers keep buying up properties. This especially in areas that end up becoming gentrified by that practice.

But keep on living in that bubble Lily.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And probably the talk of renovating houses will be her jealousy of Anna's renovation leaking out. So predictable.

Reactions: 13
Why is she wondering around the streets getting lost on her own? Looks to me like thereā€™s been a domestic and she left the house. Her vocabulary cracks me up - what is fascinating about property development? It might be interesting but fascinating? Also, could this be the biggest hint that she is on the hunt for #renocontent? She is a green eyed monster!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
lilyā€™s stormed off from her wholesome afternoon with her daughter and husband to go and get sushi and ā€œgets lostā€ in the process....ok then

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was only a few months ago she was posting about how she wouldnā€™t run a certain way because she would get her iPhone stolen, yet here she is strolling the streets getting lost. Ok Lily

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It was only a few months ago she was posting about how she wouldnā€™t run a certain way because she would get her iPhone stolen, yet here she is strolling the streets getting lost. Ok Lily
Honestly i dont even know what to say but that is just some spoilt princess classist tit. Aside from being a snob (and worse) she's disgustingly useless.

Wtf is this attempt at humor. Why can't she land a joke ever.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Taking film pictures is another thing Lily is copying from Anna (well, Mark).

I truly feel like she is super jealous of Anna and wants Rich to leave his job and start working for her. And I am willing to bet that is something that will happen in the future. I give it 6 months max.
I just donā€™t think sheā€™s making the same kind of money she was before the pandemic. I think they need rich to keep his job.

Reactions: 5
Why is she wondering around the streets getting lost on her own? Looks to me like thereā€™s been a domestic and she left the house. Her vocabulary cracks me up - what is fascinating about property development? It might be interesting but fascinating? Also, could this be the biggest hint that she is on the hunt for #renocontent? She is a green eyed monster!
Maybe she's watching a lot of Homes Under The Hammer ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine Lily being your landlord? She'd drop by every five minutes unannounced like she did with her builders. Or come up with really ugly designer features for the home just so she could Instagram them before putting it on the market. More wonky tiles in bathrooms and sliding doors where there really should not be any...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.